For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Night Pleasures

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Night Pleasures  Empty Night Pleasures

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Quinn had a meeting so I stayed behind and organized some files for him that he'd asked me to alphabetize. It was a start though. Bill had insisted that it was okay to go back to our normal lives even though his sister Judith was now in the picture. I knew Kiara would watch out for anything out the ordinary but I still worried about him. He'd been through so much already I was afraid he'd lose it again. Sipping on the warm blood in a wine glass Vincent had brought for me, I stood and looked back at Quinn's now neat desk. I swear I don't know how that man found anything in that pile he had once before, he needed me more than he knew he did. Proud with myself I smiled and licked my bottom lip wondering what I should do to keep myself busy until he returned from his meeting.

I twisted my hair up and placed a claw clip in my hair then picked the glass up again and went into Quinn's studio where he drew, mainly me. I smiled as I ran my index finger along the newest ones of me sleeping, er being dead. He was amazing at capturing moments the way they were and making things stand out you never knew existed. Like the small dimple I had when I smiled, I never really saw it until I looked back at his drawings. Smelling the led from the pencils he used and his strong musky woodsy scent. It was best described close to sandalwood.

I figured a nice long bath would do me some good so I drained the last bit of blood from the glass and quietly left the studio. I felt a bit aroused and I couldn't figure out why, but then I realized how Quinn's scent usually affected me. After letting Vincent know I'd be in the tub if I was needed I headed there and smiled at the size. Remembering the times we'd spent together there in one another's embrace. I felt a chill run up my spine as the sounds of the water filling the large garden tub and the smells of him still in the air. Lifting the lapel of his shirt that I was wearing up to my nose I inhaled once more with closed eyes and slowly let it fall from my body. I poured in some oils that Quinn had suggested to help with relaxation and stepped in, letting the water surround my body as I sat submerged in the hot water. The smells of the oils and him entering my nose and making me close my eyes with a smile.

I bit my bottom lip as I remembered a dream I once had when Quinn and I were...complicated. Running my hands along my right leg and turning my head to the side I felt his hands on me, smelled his scent. My fangs dropped instinctively and I had no idea what was happening to me but I liked it. The lights were dim and I was alone, sadly. My hand now on my inner thigh as I felt my core pulsate with need and want. I slid my right hand closer to the center of my body as my left ran up my stomach and to my breasts. I'd never really attempted this before but figured it was worth a shot. I couldn't have Quinn even though I wanted him so bad I could practically taste him. Arching my back slightly as my head went back while my fingers found my walls. As I thought about Quinn and his teasing I moved my hips against my hand while moving my fingers.

Soon I was letting out pants and getting really into it. My fangs grazing my bottom lip as I saw him and felt him. Whispering his name into the silence of the bathroom, I felt myself creeping closer to the edge of release. The brink of shattering right there. And then...

it happened. I dropped my mouth in a silent scream as my walls tightened around my fingers and I reached my orgasm. I sat up pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs, as I sat there...sated, but confused. It was quite an experience but I wondered what brought it on. I smiled and ran my hand over my wet hair then grabbed the sponge and my body wash to finish what I originally came in here for...a bath.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm