For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

C'est la vie

C'est la vie 170-16
    "Eggs" Benedict Talley

C'est la vie Empty C'est la vie

Post by "Eggs" Benedict Talley Thu May 09, 2013 6:05 pm

He stood there and watched her wipe down the tables yet again. Curiosity peaked him as to why she'd be someone's maid. A once strong willed person like herself and now she listened to vampires and took orders. It wasn't the same Tara. He blamed himself for what she became, if he were still alive maybe it would change her condition. The day he died, his emotions were running high and the guilt was almost unbearable, causing him pain in his heart to know he'd done such horrible things. Even though it was through his hand while he was being mind controlled, it was still his hand that did it.

Making himself appear, he sighed and leaned against the bar. "You're not the same girl I remember."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

C'est la vie Empty Re: C'est la vie

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

*Tara looked up at him, and shook her head....she felt bad for what she had said to him....but she also knew that this....just wasn't right, she looked down again.*

"This change....people change.....no matter if we like it or not reality is always moving, with or without or permission."

*She said as she continued wiping the table, even though she knew
    he was dead.....this was not making this any easier.*

"I miss you."

*She said, quietly.*
    C'est la vie 170-16
    "Eggs" Benedict Talley

Post by "Eggs" Benedict Talley Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

He walked forward and placed his hand gently on her cheek and moved his hand across her skin. To feel again was a miraculous thing. Using his finger he lifted her chin so she looked at him. "I never said it was a bad thing. Just don't lose yourself, the Tara I knew."

He smiled. "I'm sorry about last night, unresolved feelings....it was...crazy I guess." Chuckling, he dropped his hand and sighed. "I do miss you too, Tara. I hate seeing you in pain and yes, I do see...I don't know what happened or why but maybe this is the one chance I have to tell you it wasn't your fault. None of it was."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu May 09, 2013 7:06 pm

*She stopped what she was doing and focused her attention on him,
    the moment he touched her skin, the feel of his skin on her skin, brought
    back so many different emotions....emotions Tara was so use to responding
    to with anger.....but no....this wasn't Eggs fault....she didn't know anyone
    who asked to be controlled by a crazy pig farmer.....*

"I'm not lost.....shit....maybe I am who the hell knows with everything
    going on, I'm lucky I remember the small things some times....Eggs...
    it's not that I'm not happy your here....but....am I going crazy....or...
    is this real? And forget last night...we all have our own....fuck-ups."
    C'est la vie 170-16
    "Eggs" Benedict Talley

Post by "Eggs" Benedict Talley Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Shrugging he looked down. "I'm not really sure. I watch over you sometimes and when you saw me it freaked me out a little. Now...I can touch you and it doesn't make any sense. I'm guessing magic or something. But who cares, right now I want you to know something."

He sat down on the barstool next to her and smiled. "You brought joy to my life, you made me feel whole again...loved. I want to thank you for that. It may have been...fucked up, but it was nice. I did love you and I don't blame you for anything that went down. And you shouldn't blame Jason either...He was only trying to protect Andy, he didn't know. I was foolish and guilt ridden, I wanted to die. I asked for it."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu May 09, 2013 7:25 pm

*Tara smiled and sat down next to him, it felt good to be with Eggs again.....it felt safe....even if she knew it wasn't supposed to be this way....this town was fucked-up, maybe he got another chance....who knows, it could happen,

I mean she got another chance....even if she was un-dead...she looked back at Eggs.*

"I don't suppose you think very highly of vampires...fuck, I know I didn't....I'm not like..."

*Tara was going to say the rest of them, but then she remembered what she had done when she had last fed with Pam.*

"I try....you know....maybe things will be different.....maybe this is your second chance."

*Tara said hopefully, then she remembered Pam....her feels for her...this night was just turning out,

a whole mixture of emotions, she shook her head, and poured herself a shot.*
    C'est la vie 170-16
    "Eggs" Benedict Talley

Post by "Eggs" Benedict Talley Thu May 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Eggs chuckled and shook his head, "I didn't know vampires could drink that stuff?" He watched her pour it and was morbidly curious if she would drink it and keep it down. He felt something surge within him and knew his time was running low, he could only stay this way for small amounts at a time before it pulled him back. It was like the veil was trying to close but couldn't.

"Tara...you need to know...something is coming, something evil. Be on guard and protect yourself." He went to say something more but was sucked back and disappeared before her.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu May 09, 2013 7:57 pm

*Tara looked around behind her, at the door....*

"What in the fuck? Eggs, don't be messing around....if you're here, don't be playing around....fuck you can't just orb in here all charmed like, do I look like a Prue to you?? Son of a bitch, this fucking town is crazy, and everyone in it, one minute the dead are coming back to, make me feel all funky, then were having a conversation, and BAM he's gone...this is just great....Eggs, get back here, quite with the cryptic.....seriously......what's coming....or who....come on..."

*Tara got up and started walking all around the bar, looking in the bathrooms even, both men and woman's, she would have even went in the basement, but she had no idea who was still here, and really didn't want to explain this messed-up situation to anyone else, being as she couldn't even make sense of it herself.*

"I swear to God, someone, is going to tell me what the fuck is going on,
    I ain't my mama, I ain't crazy."

*Tara said aloud.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 pm