For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Fader, Broder....Son

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Fader, Broder....Son Empty Fader, Broder....Son

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 am

Eric was still in shock. He couldn't believe his maker had returned somehow. Yes it was under bad circumstances but still... he would never openly admit that Godric's death had left him hollow inside. Despite Godric having given him his freedom centuries ago it had always been comforting to know he existed.

Now he was presented with a rare opportunity to speak to his maker. To say a proper goodbye. He had much to ask him; about himself, about Nora, about how to handle Bill and his impending craziness, how to even handle Sookie and her mortality that would surely get her killed.
    Godric
    Godric

Fader, Broder....Son Empty Re: Fader, Broder....Son

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 10:58 am

Godric had been watching in the shadows of the premises that belonged to his eldest progeny Eric Northman, watching from the emptiness of his office as he watched his child sat behind his desk in the bar he called Fangtasia. After a moment he appeared, not long after a talk with his child Nora.

"Mitt barn. Du ringde till mig" (My child. You called to me)

He took a step towards his child, his face displaying every emotion that could be physically described.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 11:05 am

Eric turned around and stood. Despite the obvious height difference between him and Godric he always kept his head down in a clear sign of respect, almost submission since Godric was the only one Eric ever obeyed.

"Godric..." he said, not knowing what to say after that. So many questions. Why did Godric insist on meeting the sun? Why did he never tell him the path Nora was heading until it was too late? Why had Godric ever mentioned that being around mortals like Sookie would make him question his own vampire nature?
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am

Godric let a small smile cross his face as his child remained motionless apart from the display of power that he once held over him. His child finally free from him when he chose to meet the sun willingly, wishing to find piece.

"Yes my child. I am here" he whispered.

He bowed his head a little in response to Eric's.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 11:36 am

Eric watched his maker, his friend....his companion for several centuries just stand there.

"Godric I.... I am lost" admitted Eric. So much was happening around him. Bill had gone crazy, Nora had nearly been lost, Pam had made a vampire who now lived with them all. He was married to a woman who both drove him crazy in good and bad ways, he had people spying on Bill to prevent a disaster and still, he had no one to really rely on. No one to place his undivided trust on.
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am

"You have never been lost Eric. You are being tested. A time is coming and you shall be tested child..But you are not alone"

Godric knew and could feel that his mind was heavily troubled, and over their time together he had never known his child to be this troubled and he hated to see him like this.

"Never for get that Eric" he whispered.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 11:47 am

Eric lifted his head. "How am I not alone? Nora insists in making threats that will kill her. Pamela is as petulant as ever with her own progeny and Sookie...." he sighed "...I don't even know where to begin"

Eric sighed and sat down. "You shouldn't have left us....left me"
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 11:54 am

Godric let Eric say his piece as he closed the gap between them, placing a hand on his progeny's shoulder and offered him a smile.

"Nora has a way with words...But you have never been alone. I have been with you always" he smirked.

Godric had never left his progeny's sides, he had always been there and always would be

"Mrs Stackhouse is unique Eric, she tests what you have been taught. It is a rare quality to find in a human. And as for Pamela, she is arrogant, and does not think of consequences, she is very much like you. It is a blessing, not a curse Eric"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Eric looked at Godric and sighed. "I can now appreciate what you went through trying to school Nora and I while keeping us out of trouble"

He leaned his head on Godric's hand. Glad that he had someone who could understand his plight without giving him any grief over it.

"I do not know what to do...with any of them. Sookie asks things of me that she expects a mortal to do. Nora expects to do what she wishes like how she was at the authority... she taunts Bill Compton who is currently the king of the state..."
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Bill Compton..Yes. Godric had been keeping a watchful eye over him and knew of his troubled past and the events that had taken place at the Vampire Authority.

"Sookie is mortal child. She expects more of you because you can give more. We both know that you can...And Nora, I have spoken with her, she knows the path that she must now walk *he paused* And Bill Compton is frail, his mind is easily clouded by thoughts, his soul is lost. Help him Eric...Do not let him take the path of destruction" he said, almost asking.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Eric looked at Godric. "Path of destruction? What is Bill Compton up to? I thought after letting him be enamored by the were bitch he'd find something else to occupy his time and mind..." he sighed.

Why was it that Compton ALWAYS had to go and fuck something up? Could no one stay out of trouble for once and not make Eric clean up the mess?
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

"Bill Compton's mind is plagued heavily with false visions Eric. He shall either be your greatest alley or your greatest enemy. Protect him...The time of darkness is coming Eric. And you shall be tested" he noted.

He knew his words would affect his progeny, and knew that he would act on them. It was his faith in Eric that would get him through the impending darkness.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Eric sighed. This was just what he needed, more shit to hit the fan. "Tell me what will happen Godric... what can I do to stop this? Compton has asked I deliver him the true death if he becomes a danger to others..."

He wanted to nip the problem in the bud before it blew up in his face.
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Sat May 11, 2013 12:34 pm

"I cannot tell you what to do Eric. This must be your decision alone. There are consequences for every action. Choose wisely and you will know your answer" he had given his progeny his final piece of wise words.

He nodded to his progeny, knowing that the time had now come.

"I must leave now my child. Something is stirring. Your decision shall affect those around you. Let your heart guide you child...And know that you and Nora have been my greatest achievements. Din pappa. Min bror. Min son" - 'Your my father. My brother. My son'

And with his final words, he faded out.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Eric stood, seeing Godric begin to fade. He had so much to stay, so little time. He wanted...no he needed Godric around but if wishes were horses... he would have been trampled in his youth.

Instead; as Godric's figure faded into nothingness he felt a blood tear escape his eye. It seemed more painful to have his maker come and offer wisdom then leave, then having known Godric was meeting the sun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 am