For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Making Up?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Making Up? Empty Making Up?

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Bill had been searching for Lorena ever since her sudden disappearance and found it eerie with the possibility that she could still be here hidden somewhere in his home. But right now he pushed it to the back of his mind, he had other matters to attend to. His neglectfulness of Kiara had been weighing on his mind with all other events pushing to the front of the queue.

He knew that he would have a lot of making up to do, especially after this weeks events, he had been keeping a watchful eye on her as the sun had set over an hour ago as he had everything prepared. Kiara was asleep on the large plush chair in her office as this gave him time to prepare things. Their master bedroom was all prepared;

Making Up? 3_1295501981FullroomofRedRoses

He smirked to himself, also curious as to know how she would react to his movements. He peeled himself of his clothes and headed straight to the bathroom, preparing the bath filled with various scented oils and filled with red rose petals as candles lit the room, he began to wait for the arrival of Kiara.

Making Up? Rose-bath

Making Up? Bathtub_and_roses
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Making Up? Empty Re: Making Up?

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Kiara groaned as she awoke with a gasp. She was in her office, in the large lounge chair she kept there. Why was she...? Oh yeah... Russell Edgington had been plaguing her daytime hours for some reason. She hadn't told Bill about it, but to escape her tormentor she'd taken a small, but powerful dose of sedatives that had knocked her out.

Now, over 18 hours later and feeling like she'd been run over by a truck she sat up. Every joint in her body creaked, the chair not making for good support.

"Note to self... lets not do that again" she muttered as she got up. She was still fully clothed which made her feel sticky and in desperate need of a wash. As she rubbed her eyes her nose picked up a peculiar set of scents.

She turned and headed for the master bedroom. She gasped. It looked like a 100 rose bushes had thrown up on the bed and painted it red. The smell of the flowers filled the room but it was not the scent she was attracted to. She turned her head, seeing the light coming from the bathroom.

"Bill...?" she called out softly. She hadn't seen much of him lately and although it weighed in her heart she had put her feelings aside since she knew he was dealing with a lot. She removed her jacket and blouse first of all, feeling marginally better with them off. She kicked off her boots second, wiggling her bare feet before slowly walking to the bathroom.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Bill had been pouring in a mixture of different scented oils scents of Jasmine, Lavender and rose, a fine combination to create a relaxing atmosphere as he relaxed in the large tub that could fit more than two people inside it. Bill had always been one for everything bigger and better. Money was no restriction for him as he indulged in the finer things in life.

He could hear the sound Kiara slowly approaching the bathroom as a smirk plastered across his face as he lay in the bubbled filled water, bubbles forming a white coat across his broad chest.

"In here sweetheart" he called back to her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Kiara approached the inside of the vast master bathroom with caution. She really didn't know what mood Bill could be in despite all the flowers and romantic gestures. It wasn't until she spotted him chest deep in the full tub that she smiled.

The scents of jasmine and lavender soothed her senses, allowing her to relax for a bit. She hoped to the gods she wouldn't have another russell induced panic attack but for now she'd enjoy whatever Bill had planned.

"Whats all this?" she asked, not that she minded, it went well with her original plans of washing up. Being in just her bra and jeans wasn't conducive to conversation however as she could feel Bill's gaze on her like a physical weight.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

"Whats all this?"

Bill smirked as he saw her attire, well the attire that she had on which was not very much at all. He slid up a little in the tub as the water swished around him as he held his hand out to her.

"Call it my way of apologizing...I have not been the best person to be around this last week or so. And you have taken the brunt of my anger and frustration and I wish to make it up to you" he smirked "Join me?" he asked her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 pm

She smiled softly. Before taking his hand she removed what little clothes she had left which her body was grateful for. Just taking off her bra made her sigh in relief.

Once she was fully naked then she took his hand and slowly slid into the tub. The warm water felt like heaven and it went a long way into soothing her joints.

"It's alright Bill...with everything going on this week...even I haven't been the best person to be around" she said softly before she scooted closer to him until she could rest her head on his shoulder.

She let a moment of silence go by, staring at the bubbles that floated lazily on the water's surface. "I missed you" she said softly. Being apart from Bill, even due to circumstance made her ache. He'd wormed his way into a guarded spot in her heart that she wasn't sure how she'd be able to function without him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 pm

"I have missed you to sweetheart" he whispered.

His arms wrapping around her waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. The warmth of the water engulfing them into their own personal bubble that no one could penetrate, something Bill would not allow. He had ordered all his staff that he was not to be disturbed by any circumstances unless it was dire. He hoped that there would be nothing that would interrupt his evening with Kiara.

"It has been a very disturbing week" he spoke.

Not wishing to ruin the evening with the talk of Lorena, or Lilith's message that still plagued his mind.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 1:50 pm

She reached up, touching his cheek that was dusted with a few whiskers. It was a testament of how mentally occupied he'd been since Bill prided himself in being perfectly groomed.

"But the week is over...perhaps good things will come our way" she whispered. She didn't want to mention anything about Judith, or Russel or anything that would disrupt this rare moment of peace they had together.

She smiled softly. "Are all those roses in the bedroom mine?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

"Are all those roses in the bedroom mine?"

He smirked as he let his hand trail across her bare arm, leaving bubbles in his fingertips wake.

"Yes, and more to come. But at such short notice...Money means nothing to me sweetheart. I could buy you everything you have ever wanted and it would not make a dent in my wealth that i have accumulated over the years" he whispered.

He placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck and could hear her giggle at his touch.

"I wish to spend and give everything that I have on you..and Jessica of course" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 2:05 pm

She smiled, moving so she was facing him, sitting on his knees.

"Bill...all the money in the world could never buy what you've already given me.." she whispered. She took his left hand and lead it to her breast, right above her beating heart.

"You've given me something that is priceless, something that I will cherish for the rest of my days" she said softly, closing her eyes.

They had gone through so much already in their short relationship; trials and things meant to drive them apart and somehow still, they were here, together. She could care less about material possessions. She had him, a man she couldn't live without, and didn't dare contemplate a day where he wasn't in her life.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 2:15 pm

He had been thinking about a conversation that he and Jessica had a while back about mortality and how he felt knowing that he would go on forever and that eventually he and Kiara would be separated.

"Until your end of days....Is the day when I shall join you. I promise you we shall never be parted ever. You have my solemn promise that nothing shall part us" he whispered.

He knew what he was saying, that he would be leaving Jessica behind. But by then she would have grown, adapted to living. She would be a Maker with her own child.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 pm

She blinked, and understood what he was saying...however.

"Bill...I could never ask you to give up your immortality for me. That would be far too selfish on my part. What about Jessica? the state you run?" She leaned in close, tucking her head beneath his chin.

"I could never rip you from this world like that" she whispered. She knew her mortality placed a serious limit on her time with Bill. That she would age while he remained the same. She'd never thought about turning vampire, mostly because a wolf turning into a vampire was just unheard of.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

"Jessica shall be fine. She will inherit enough to keep her for a lifetime, she will not want for anything. She shall become a Maker one day, and she will live through it. I have faith in her that she will survive" he whispered softly in her ear.

He always knew that this 'talk' would have to happen sooner or later. He just never envisioned it happening tonight, but it was best to talk about this.

"There isn't a world for me if your not in it Kiara"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 2:30 pm

She nodded "I feel the same way Bill...but..." she looked at him. "I don't think I can become vampire.. not without.. becoming something that should never be created" she whispered.

She touched his cheek. "If I were human I wouldn't hesitate to join you in immortality...but as a wolf.. things are different" she said sadly. She had only ever heard of one wolf being turned, and of the hell he'd experienced being rejected by both worlds, never truly fitting in and living with the constant guilt.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat May 11, 2013 2:36 pm

He nodded, he knew that there was a risk of Kiara becoming what he was. It would bring consequences that she could not handle, and the guilt would be to much for him to handle knowing that he would condemn her to a life of becoming a hybrid of sorts if that was even the word.

"If ever there was a way...I will find it..I will not loose you Kiara. I don't think I could ever handle loosing you. If there is a way that I can keep you..I will find it. I promise you that" he said almost defeated.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat May 11, 2013 2:48 pm

She smiled softly. If it came down to it, she would shed her wolf traits to be with Bill, but with all the uncertainty around him right now she couldn't risk such a thing.

She recalled her dream, remembering being with Bill, with children, everything had been perfect. She knew there could be a way to elongate her life, to remain with Bill, she just had to find it.

She leaned in close, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Nothing in this world will keep me from you Bill... I'll fight death itself if I must"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 6:29 am

He smirked a little as she gently kissed his lips, he reached over to grab a wash cloth as he picked up a bottle of lavender and Jasmine bath oil as he squirted some of the pale violet liquid onto the wash cloth. Lathering it up between his large hand to form a froth of silky bubbles. He began to wash her shoulders with the cloth, his hands never touching her skin as he began to massage her slowly.

He shifted her so that her back was pressed firmly against his chest as he began trailing the bubbled cloth across her stomach, across the tops of her thighs as he could feel her shudder at the touch. He knew exactly how to make her react to his sensitive and soft touch. The candles that were placed along the side of the large tub flickered as sprays of water from their movements washed over the sides of the tub.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 9:33 am

She smiled when he turned her over and began to wash her. The massage on her shoulders felt like heaven and she sank a bit into the water as she relaxed. Her head on his shoulder she half closed her eyes as the cloth began to wonder lower into the water.

She couldn't help but shudder, things low inside her clenching with need but she didn't want to spoil such a wonderful night by reverting to her usual horny self. Instead she licked her lips and used all her self control to remain seated and relaxed on his lap.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 am

He added some pale blue foaming liquid to his wash cloth as he carried on washing her shoulders, the bubbles creating trickles down her exposed skin above the water line. Once the cloth had been dispersed of all the scented bubbles. He reached for some vanilla shampoo, squirting some into the palm of his hand as he created a lather between his fingers as he began massaging into her hair down to the roots of her hair. He could feel her continue to shudder from his touch as a smirk crossed his face.

"Relax" he whispered into her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 10:25 am

"Relax"

Relax he said... easier said than done. On one hand she could totally turn into a pile of goo with the way he was massaging her, even worse when he began to wash her hair. Just having her scalp massaged made her relax to the nth degree.

However his touch was a double edge sword. All she could think about was his hands on her body, touching her, exploring her in the way he preferred. Part of her ached for that physical connection, where for a bit they could ignore the outside world and pretend it was just them. But again she didn't want to spoil whatever he had planned by letting her hormones get the best of her. So she did her best to put a lid on her wolf nature and just enjoy the pampering.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 10:34 am

Bill carried on washing his hair thoroughly with the vanilla scented shampoo, washing all the remaining bubbles out as it left her smooth as silk, he could feel every strand of her hair between his fingers as he ran his hands through her hair. He didn't need to see her face to know what she was feeling, he could feel it from her in her blood, hearing her heart beat spike as his skin connected with her's.

Rose petals clung to her skin that was not submerged under the warmth of the clouded water. Leaning forward, he let his cool breath dust over her skin, lifting the rose petals from her skin as they floated down to the water. He could see her skin goose pimple from the temperature contrast.

Knowing that he was getting to her, barely no skin on skin contact. No eye connection, he could feel it deep within her that things were getting to her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 am

She let out a soft sigh when he ran his fingers through her hair. She felt goosebumps crawl up her skin. He was enjoying this too much and she was putty in his hands.

"Bill...." she whispered, her voice a tad shaky from the self control she was exerting. Part of her just wanted to turn around and take him like the horny wolf she was, yet another part of her was committing everything he was doing to memory. She didn't know what the future held so she would remember the moments it was just them.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am

"Bill...."

Bill smirked when he heard his name passing through her lips, he could feel everything that she was feeling and it was so sensitive down to his very touch that palmed across her smooth soft flesh.

"Shhh...Relax" he whispered again.

He then began to massage her shoulders with bubbles from the water's surface, smelling the mixture of the soothing scents as his body relaxed further into the heat of the water.

"What do you want?....Tell me Kiara" he whispered into her ear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 12, 2013 10:56 am

"You..." she said before she could stop herself. She bit her lower lip. Way to go Kiara... can't stop being a trampzilla for one night.

She shook her head quickly, feeling a blush creep up her cheeks. "I...I'm happy with this Bill... it's wonderful" she whispered, just focusing more on the soothing massage than anything else.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 11:00 am

He smirked as he saw her skin flush a shallow shade of red and could see her cheeks rise into a smile, she was never one to be stuck for words. It seemed that he and an affect on her the way that she did to him.

"Tell me...What you want sweetheart" he whispered again.

His hand stopped massaging her shoulders, but still gently resting on them as he heard her heart rate increase as he waited patiently for her answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 am