For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Do Not Anger The King

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Do Not Anger The King Empty Do Not Anger The King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Bill had left Kiara alone in the bed sleeping when he had risen for the night. He had his mind set on seeking out Eric Northman and Nora Gainsborough. He reached for his cell as he hit dial as he called his head of security, who answered after one ring.

"Yes your Majesty?" a deep voice spoke into the phone.

"Gather a team together and find Nora Gainsborough and have her detained and bring her to Fangtasia on my call" he commanded as he hung up, not waiting for an answer.

He dropped his cell onto the bedside table, he climbed out of bed as he headed straight for his closet to search for his usual attire which consisted off a black suit and white shirt. In a sheer few seconds he was dressed, he would feed at Fangtasia tonight. Without a glance at Kiara he exited the master bedroom and descended the stairs.

He had called into the guards to have a car ready for him first thing after dark. Without a word to anyone he left the security of the mansion as he climbed into the vehicle as he gave his destination; Fangtasia......After a short journey through the quiet streets of Shreveport, he knew that the bar would be closed on a Monday as the car pulled into the parking lot. Not waiting for someone to open the door for him he slammed the door shut in his wake as he headed straight into the bar, ignoring Ginger's mumbling that Eric did not wish to see anyone.

Without hesitation he headed straight into Eric's office to find him behind his desk looking through the books.

"You have got some explaining to do!" he spat at him.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Do Not Anger The King Empty Re: Do Not Anger The King

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 10:04 am

Eric sighed. He had just read the oddest email from Kiara. She sounded off, and the email itself was short but vague. She wasn't known for being so sloppy with her reports, not when it involved an important issue.

However his musings were cut short as Bill just barged in. Eric had been trying to get a hold of Nora, figuring he could introduce her to some of the donors in stock but all his messages went to voicemail. It worried him a bit with everything that had been going on.

"You have got some explaining to do!"

Eric put on his most impassive expression.
    "What is the matter your majesty? Did someone not pay their tithe this month?" he asked. Already his mind was reeling. If Kiara had just emailed him saying there was no vial and Bill just HAPPENED to show up screaming then it could logically mean only one thing: Bill had glamoured Kiara. Shit this was bad in the worse sort of ways.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 10:09 am

Bill slammed the door closed to Northman's office as he stood, his nostrils flaring as he glared at Eric Northman who remained as passive as always. His face not giving anything away.

"Do not think you can fool me Northman. I am fully aware of your secrets calls to Kiara!" he hissed at him.

Bill would settle this now, he was not about to be pushed aside by the Viking.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 10:15 am

Eric shrugged. "Secret calls? It is no secret I have Kiara on payroll. Her blood business aids my own after all" he said casually. It seemed Bill didn't trust Kiara at all. This would be a nugget of information he'd cash on later. For now he'd defuse Bill's anger before Bill put on his crown and did something stupid.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 am

"Secret calls? It is no secret I have Kiara on payroll. Her blood business aids my own after all"

Bill stormed over towards Eric's desk as his fists slammed down, shaking the contents on top of it, some toppling over as he continued to glare at the Viking.

"Don't play me for a fool Northman...It may have worked on Sookie. But it does not work on me! I know you have been searching for a vial of Lilith's blood....One that does not exist!" he glared harshly at Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 am

Eric grinned. It confirmed all his suspicions. Bill had glamoured Kiara, gotten the info then made her email him. Denial was a river in africa after all and it made his stomach sink to think Bill had that vial and was so overzealous in guarding it.

"You asked me once to be the one to deliver you to the true death should you go down the wrong road. It seems you're forcing my hand Bill. Had the vial not existed you wouldn't be over reacting as such. So logically the vial exists, you have it and even worse.... you've betrayed your lover in the worse ways to protect your secret"

He stood and paced, a grim expression on his face "What will Kiara think...when she learns of your betrayal.... perhaps she and Sookie will start a club of women betrayed by Compton..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 am

Bill grunted as he stood up from leaning over Eric's desk, his hands riffling through his hair. His body shuddering from the anger that coursed through his body.

"The vial does not exist Northman...And as for Kiara, she will never know of this. Do I make myself clear!" he ordered Northman.

Knowing that Eric always had something up his sleeve, Well Bill had his own surprise ready.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 10:44 am

Eric grinned. If there was anything easier to manipulate it was an angry Bill. "But she already knows Bill..you think she wouldn't know the symptoms of a glamour? Russell schooled her well after all" he said casually.

He placed his hands behind his back. He no longer needed to dig, but he'd have to make a judgement call now whether to kill Bill in his office, or take a chance and hope he could be saved.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 am

"Kiara knows nothing Eric!...But if i can't trust you to keep your arrogant interfering nose out of my business. Then I will have to find a way to end this once and for all" he hissed at Northman.

Pulling out his cell, he hit dial as he waited for an answer on the other end.

"Bring her in!"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 am

Shackled in silver, Nora was led in to Eric's office by a detail of three of Bill's security team. Seeing Bill for the first time, she dropped her fangs and growled at him, unable to do anything more due to the liquid silver that was injected into her earlier.

Looking over at Eric she smirked weakly and said, "Does this mean I still have to keep my promise to you Brother?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 am

Eric's eyes widened a degree. Oh Bill had a death wish now.... saved or not Bill was two seconds from being staked.

"What have you done...." he whispered, torn between saving his sister and saving Bill. Damn him and his oaths. No. He'd have to play it cool right now to get Nora out of this... then Bill was fucked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 11:08 am

"What have you done...."

Bill smirked as he walked over towards Nora, as he had a syringe full of liquid silver in his hand. He pressed the end of the needle slowly into Nora's arm, watching as Nora squirmed from the silver.

"You have pushed me to this Northman...You have tested my patience to far this time" he smirked at him.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon May 13, 2013 11:15 am

Feeling the liquid silver burning like wildfire inside her body, Nora cried out softly from the intense pain as smoke rose from her skin. Her head falling in front of her, she picked her head up slowly as Bill stopped pushing the silver into her arm.

"Is that all you've got Bill?" She refused to show him any weakness on her part. Especially not while her brother was watching what was happening.

"Eric, tell him to go fuck himself. whatever he wants, don't give it to him." She looked Eric in the eyes, pleading with him not to give in to any demands. Eric was a Viking and she knew that giving in wasn't something that came easily to him.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 am

"Release her... for all your bravado you cannot fight me and sad as it is I'm still willing to keep my oath in saving you, but harm Nora once more and consider yourself truly alone in your madness" said Eric with a hint of restrained rage.

His mind already reeled with everything he had to do. Bill was truly gone..and no one was safe.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 am

Madness? Madness?

"What you seem to forget Northman. I am the King of Louisiana....I told you what would happen if these lies spread further" he spat at Eric.

Bill had all the power and he knew that Eric could do nothing. Eric was powerless when it came to power.

"So make your choice Northman. End these lies...Or end your sister. Your choice" giving his final demands.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon May 13, 2013 11:36 am

Nora shook her head as Bill ranted about the crown that he seemed to cherish so much more than anything else. He had surely become drunk with the bit of power that had been given to him by an authority that no longer existed, the authority that she had once been a part of.

She knew that Eric would relent in order to save her however. He would do this simply because of his oath to Godric, to always protect her. She looked back to Eric, and simply waited for the inevitable to happen.

"Eric, he's bluffing. If he kills me, then what does he have to make sure he can get out of here safely? Human bodyguards? As if they would be any match against you."

Looking back to Bill, Nora spat, "Just because you are king, don't think that crown in permanently attached. It does come off."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 13, 2013 11:41 am

Eric looked at his sister and gave a mental sigh. There were no lies, Bill's action had proven that, but he wouldn't risk Nora's life for such a thing. Godric had come back and had reminded him that family was important and right now Bill....WAS NOT FAMILY

As much as it stuck in his craw to do this.. Eric inclined his head in as much form of submission as his 6'4 figure would allow.

"I beg your forgiveness My King... spare my sister and I shall ensure no more of these lies ever see the light of day again" he said. He had to keep reminding himself he was doing this for Nora.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

"I beg your forgiveness My King... spare my sister and I shall ensure no more of these lies ever see the light of day again"

He smirked as he knew that he had finally gotten the great Eric Northman to back down. He finally had power over him, he had won this round and now he would make sure that it stayed that way.

"Good....Release her" he commanded his guards.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Pushed towards Eric by Bill's guard detail, Nora stumbled slightly but managed to regain her footing. She could still feel the effects of the silver in her body and knew that she would be no match for Bill and his thugs at this point. Turning around so that she faced Bill, she growled her disdain for him but made sure to keep her petulant mouth shut at that moment.

Looking up towards Eric, she wanted to question him as to what his next plan of action was but knew she could not say anything while Bill was standing before them. Eric always had some type of plan in his mind and she knew that this situation would hold no exceptions. Perhaps Eric would even release her from her promise to him to not talk ill of Bill and to stay away from him. She truly hoped so because she would love to get the chance to repay him for this atrocity.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Bill smirked as he saw Nora retreat to Eric's side as he remained with his head bowing in 'thanks' that he had spared his sister's life.

"Let this be a lesson Northman...And your contribution to be paid direct plus 15%...And stay away from Kiara. Your business agreement is terminated. Do I make myself clear?...Eric...Nora" he inclined his head.

He indicated to his guards who stood to attention as Bill left Fangtasia and headed straight out of the bar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:57 pm