For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Clearing the Air

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Clearing the Air Empty Clearing the Air

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 am

After signaling Pam to keep Eric busy, Nora managed to sneak away from Fangtasia and headed over to Bill's mansion in an effort to either minimize the damage that Judith had caused or to stop any damage from happening all together. She didn't think that Judith had told him anything at this point because Bill would have called Eric, tattling over Nora's treachery by now.

After the lengthy process of being allowed to see his majesty, Nora waited outside Bill's office. She thought that he would probably prefer to make her wait; simply because he could and there was not a damn thing she could do about it.

Finally being allowed entrance into the office she stood before his desk, "Bill? I believe you and I need to have a bit of a chat over the matter of your younger sister."

Holding her hand up before Bill had a chance to say anything, "I mean neither you nor her any harm. She and I had a conversation the other night and I wanted to regale you of it. I believe that she has mistaken some things that I may have mentioned and I wanted to come and set things right. Nothing more."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Clearing the Air Empty Re: Clearing the Air

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 15, 2013 7:37 am

After allowing Mel to take young Sophie to her room to help her get adjusted as Kiara was not available to conduct what he wished, he had allotted time for himself to visit Mel once he had conducted his final paperwork that needed to be finished before Mel was due to leave in an hour or so.

He had just drained his fifth glass of Royal Blend having to resort to drinking the bottle blood whilst young Sophie was a guest in his home. He was rudely interrupted by the sound of what seemed like a very aggressive argument starting in the hallway outside his office. Waiting for it to be resolved without any interference from himself, he was aggravated when the sister of Eric Northman barged her way into his office, to plea her case about a conversation that she had with his sister Judith. During their talk a few hours ago before Mel had arrived, he was not made aware of any such conversation happening.

"Brave of you Nora. To enter my home whilst i debate over granting you the True Death..Your either very brave or foolish" he grinned at her.

Clearing the Air TrueBlood1
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 am

cocking her head slightly, Nora simply smiled softly, "Considering that I am no longer any type of threat to you...your majesty I wouldn't think myself to be in any danger."

She paused for a moment and looked Bill over once, he didn't seem well rested but she simply filed the thought away in her mind for possible future use, if needed.

"You may be many things but you are certainly not foolish or impulsive. I am being no threat to you; unless you find my existence threatening. If you did, you would have ordered the True Death for me long before this night."

Nora smiled brilliantly, she could be rather persuasive and charming when she wanted to be and she knew that her standing with Bill was delicate, to say the very least.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 15, 2013 7:50 am

Bill considered Nora's statements about granting her the True Death, all in all, he would have been more than willing to grant it to her. But in doing that he would bring down the wrath of Eric Fucking Northman, and he was not in a stable position for a war with one of his sheriff's at the moment.

Which made him think, he would call out to all his new Sheriff's in area 5 excluding Eric Northman whom he did not trust, this would remain his top priority after Sophie had returned home.

"Compliments will get you no where with me Nora..So what is it that you want? I am the King and have a very busy schedule. Considering you would know if you had requested an audience" he snarked at her.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 15, 2013 7:59 am

Keeping the pleasant smile on her face, Nora simply nodded. "Yes well, I had the pleasure of seeing Judith once again at Fangtasia. She noticed the scorch marks on me and I regaled her of my capture. I'm sure you can understand I was not in the best of moods at the time having just been silvered by you and your guards shortly before. I admit that I did vent a bit of anger. I did however mention that my brother is loyal to you being that you are our king."

She paused for a moment and furrowed her brow, "I dare say that I believe she read something in that conversation that was not intended. I think she wants to get back into your good graces so much that she is seeing things that are not actually there. I wanted to come to you, taking as you say an obvious risk to myself in doing so, as a sign of good faith. To let you know what has passed."

She stopped speaking and simply looked at Bill, not sure of which direction this conversation would take.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 am

Bill listened to her relay parts of the conversation that she had with his sister, although Judith had not divulged any knowledge of any conversation that she had, he would speak with her about this tonight. Bill let out a hackle of laughter that bellowed from the pit of his stomach.

"You seek to destroy my faith in my sister Nora?" he ended his laughter.

He stood up from his chair, his hands gripping the edges of his desk as he leaned forward.

"Good faith? And who do you expect me to believe Nora. You? Or Judith? It was your brother's lies that have caused this outcome. By law for treachery, both you and Northman should meet the True Death by my hands. Oath or no oath. I am the King of Louisiana, and you and your pathetic brother are nothing, not even a spec of dust on my spectrum" he snarled.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 15, 2013 8:17 am

Nora shook her head and sighed, "I would not seek to destroy your faith in her because your faith in your sister could not be destroyed anymore than you could destroy my faith in Eric. It is fruitless to try such a thing. I know how close you two are. I have not accused her of anything more than a simple misunderstanding."

Standing, Nora nodded her head, "Well, my king, I suppose that I must take my leave. Obviously, you are not willing to listen to anything I have to say. No matter, I have said what I have come to say. Do with the information as you wish."

Nora was beginning to grow impatient with the illustrious Bill Compton and her face was beginning to hurt from the smile that she had screwed on it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 15, 2013 8:24 am

Bill walked around his desk as he stood in front of Nora, he was not fooled by her, he could see that her smile was fake, something that she had in common with her brother.

"Perhaps one day you will know what it means to become a Maker Nora, to know the inside and out as your child, brother or sister. But Northman is a man of many faces. He is not trusted, perhaps that is why Godric chose him as well as yourself" he paused.

He knew this was dangerous territory to talk about Godric, considering his own relationship with Lorena, but at this moment he did not care, it was all about gaining the upper ability over her and her brother.

"Leave. If you come on my premises again. I will not be as formal as i am. Then you can join Godric in meeting the True Death" he spat at her.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 15, 2013 8:34 am

Dropping her smile all together at the mention of Godric's name escaping Bill's lips, Nora sneered slightly, "I will forget that you mentioned Godric's name in such a manner. He was a great vampire, much greater than any of us could ever aspire to be; especially you. You are nothing compared to him."

She kept her tone low but her anger shone through in her eyes. Turning on her heel, she walked out of Bill's office and headed back to Fangtasia.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 am

Bill stood there sneering as Nora walked out of his office, storming off into the night. His anger flaring through every inch of him as his hands clenched together in tight fists.

"GUARDS!" he called out

Moments later three guards heavily dressed in combat gear appeared before him.

"I want a team together and stationed outside Fangtasia. Track every movement, every call, every visitor for Nora Gainsborough and Eric Northman. Do I make myself clear?" he commanded.

"Yes your Majesty" they spoke in unison as they left his office.

Bill was furious that Nora had stood up to him, his anger bubbling through his veins, he pulled out his cell and hit dial as he called his progeny Jessica Hamby.

"Jessica. I require your presence immediately tomorrow night" he snarled into his cell.

Bill ended the call as he stuffed it into his pocket, the welcome of fresh human blood called to him, he required...no needed it. It was then he felt something watching him, another set of eyes on him as he swiftly turned to meet the eyes of someone that was dead, someone that could not possibly be here.
    Godric
    Godric

Post by Godric Wed May 15, 2013 8:51 am

Godric had been watching the whole escapade of his youngest child Nora and the King of Louisiana. There conversation filled with hatred and below it all fear. Fear of what each opponent held close to their chests. Bill Compton was on a slippery slope and he knew that, he had witnessed all around him.

When Bill Compton turned to witness that Godric had appeared corporal in his office.

Clearing the Air Godric_Season_05_Episode_10

"The Time has come Bill Compton"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 pm