For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sins of the Mother

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Sins of the Mother Empty Sins of the Mother

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Pam walked out from her office into the main bar area to see Tara and Nora waiting for her. "Listen, I know I said I was leaving with you but I have some phone calls to make about booking a band for next week, may bring in some fresh blood. I'll call Eric when I'm done and he can come get me. Take my car and go to the safe house."

She turned to look at Nora. "I know we don't get along but I'm trusting you will keep Tara safe. She is family and part of our bloodline. Do you think you can manage that until I return?" She grinned and was for the first time in years, forming an alliance out of blood.

Nora gave her one of her looks and surprisingly nodded in agreement. "I guess I can manage. Tara will be fine." Pam hated leaving her progeny to go without her but Nora would not hurt her, nor would she let something happen to her, she knew better.

Before Tara left, Pam grabbed her by the arm and kissed her then pulled back with a grin. "And yes, I am proud of you. You'll have to show me that god awful 'CLUE' game one day, sounds dreadful."

Tara kissed her back and smiled triumphantly at Pam's words. She asked again if Pam was sure about going ahead and she reassured her that everything would be fine. She had a few last minute things to do and it might take a while. "Just...be safe and don't get killed or anything. I'll see you later." Reluctantly, she turned and left the bar with Nora.

Pam sighed and locked the front door entrance, going back behind the bar to fix her a glass of royal before the mound of paperwork, receipts and orders had to be tended to. Once it was heated to perfection, she took the wine glass filled with crimson liquid and headed for the office, taking a small taste as she walked. Something tasted off about it but she shrugged it off. Opening the door to her office her eyes met with someone she least expected to see.

Colin.
    Colin
    Colin

Sins of the Mother Empty Re: Sins of the Mother

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Colin strolled around Pam's office. His people had already sealed off the property as soon as her new progeny was gone. He felt dirty just being in her office. The place stank of her and the little tart she had turned. He walked over, pulling out her chair and dropping down into it. He propped his feet up and waited for her to arrive. He wanted to get this over with..but it was time to return some of the pain that she had caused him. As she walked in, he could not help but smirk at her.

"Hello....mother...."

He nodded to her and motioned to the seat across from him.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

She cocked a brow and shook her head. "Colin...what brings you back here? Come to torment me some more?" Taking another sip of the blood she swallowed and cleared her throat, placing her hand on her neck and then dropping it. Seeing him in her chair fueled her anger. Stepping closer to her desk she looked at him blankly.

"I don't know who you think you are, but that's my chair. Now.Move."
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 7:31 pm

"I don't know who you think you are, but that's my chair. Now.Move."

"Of course....mother."

Colin laughed, rising up and walking around the desk, keeping it between them as she moved to claim her chair. He sat down facing her and smirked. He motioned to his men, watching as they closed and locked the door, each holding a silver tipped crossbow.

"We have a few things to discuss...eventually."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Pam walked around her desk and took a seat in the leather chair. When she looked up and saw men wearing mostly black close and lock the door, armed with crossbows....with silver tips. She chuckled and shook her head. "Oh Colin, when will you get over it already. I simply got bored with you. Look, you were a great fuck and for a while it was fun...but I was interested in far more than you could give. Don't take it so personal."

She crossed her legs and looked at him, unmoved by his feeble attempt at scaring her.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm

"Oh Colin, when will you get over it already. I simply got bored with you. Look, you were a great fuck and for a while it was fun...but I was interested in far more than you could give. Don't take it so personal."

He smiled as one of his men brought him a glass of blood. He sipped it and set it on the desk.

"The past is not why I am here, mother. My employer has called for you. She generally gets what she wants. Of course, when you are the Queen of Oklahoma, it does not tend to be an issue getting what you want."

He took up his glass again, lifting it in mock salute before taking a drink, watching her.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm

She rolled her eyes and took another sip of blood. "And just what the fuck does the Queen of Oklahoma want with me? Just because she's Queen doesn't mean she gets what she wants. Trust me." Pam was sick of vampire royalty trying to show their power by summoning anyone they wanted and expecting others to jump. Screw that, she had no loyalty to Oklahoma.

"Tell your boss she can shove it. I have no loyalty to Oklahoma. Now run along." She coughed and felt a burn in her throat.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 7:58 pm

"Tell your boss she can shove it. I have no loyalty to Oklahoma. Now run along."

Colin watched as the silvered blood started to take effect with a wolfish grin.

"I see the years have dulled your wits as well as sharpening your tongue. You should have realized that I would not be foolish enough to come here without a plan."

He stood, and nodded to the men at her door, watching as the bolts flew across the room to pin Pam into the chair. He walked around the desk, laughing, and spit in her face.

"Did you really think it was a request? Do you really think I would put myself through being this close to a whore like you without reason? You would not believe the price tag attached to your head. She said you have to be delivered alive....but you'd be surprised what a vampire can survive."

His men rushed over, binding Pam in the chair with silver chains as he stepped close, drawing a small dagger with a silver edge. He raised it to her face, drawing a deep line in each cheek, smiling as the silver seared her skin.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

She was just about to rise and kill him right then and there when bolts entered her upper arms right under her shoulder. Clenching her jaw as the searing pain too ahold of her, gripping tightly to the arm rests. She growled and struggled against the bolts pinning her to the chair.

When he spit in her face, she saw blood red and felt as if steam were erupting from her ears. "YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FUCKIN' VAMPIRE! I will make you wish you were never born you worthless piece of shit." She screamed out in a rage.

He drug the silver bladed knife against her cheeks. "Fuck with my face, it's time to die. You may have me now Colin, but I guarantee you this. I.will.kill.you. And slowly...and I will enjoy it. You limpdick asshole." She spat her words out coldly as she struggled against the chains restricting most of her movements, the bolts in her arms causing her searing pain as did the silver chains. Tonight was the worst night to wear the leather halter top and pants. Most of her chest and arms were scorched and smoking.
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Colin grinned as he stared down at her, watching her skin smoke from the silver. He traced his name into her arm with the silver blade. As he pulled back, laughing, he smirked.

"Something to remember me by, Pam...Take her!"

He turned his back and walked away laughing then paused at the door.

"Wait! I almost forgot...did you want me to tell your little chocolate tart anything when I see her? That will be fairly soon."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 8:29 pm

She grunted and groaned but refused to let him see her in pain, he wasn't worth that satisfaction. Her jaw tightly clenched as he drew his name into her arm, narrowing her eyes to mere slits as she inhaled deeply and exhaled from the pain.

Her eyes followed him to the door and she visualized 100 ways to kill him and that gave her some peace. When he mentioned Tara she glared daggers at him. "If you...touch her...I will rip your dick off and shove it down your fuckin' throat you impotent piece of pathetic shit."
    Colin
    Colin

Post by Colin Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 pm

"If you...touch her...I will rip your dick off and shove it down your fuckin' throat you impotent piece of pathetic shit."

Colin grinned.

"Well now..I was only going to kill her...but if she is that important to you, maybe we should let the men have a few turns with her first...you really DO need to learn to keep that bitchy mouth shut."

He walked back over, backhanding her as hard as he could, then left the room, leaving her to be transported by his men.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu May 30, 2013 8:35 pm

The force of his slap caused her head to jerk to the side and she spit blood from her mouth. She was severely pissed off and wanted nothing more than to kill him, why she hadn't before she didn't know. The biggest mistake of her immortal life began and ended with Colin. "I'd love to see you try..." He ignored her and walked from the room, leaving his men to do the dirty work. What an arrogant little bastard he was. She began to curse them all and quickly found a silver gag in her mouth, causing her to tense in pain.

She was.....

well,

Fucked.

And not the good kind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 am