For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Plotting

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Plotting Empty Plotting

Post by Victor Madden Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Felipe and Victor had been in conference for a while now. They were not happy how things had turned out with the Louisiana vampires, not to mention Victor felt the need for revenge...however...things had to be planned out this time.

"Sire... I will ensure the tiger John Quinn does not meddle in our affairs again" he said calmly. Felipe looked at Victor. He would never understand why Victor had the need to go after others but since crippling the Louisiana vampires would allow him to swoop in and gain more territory he would give Victor some leeway in his games.

"Very well...however I know you brought the fairy waitress to yourself before. I desire to sample her before you do anything else" said Felipe, his tone not giving any room for arguing.

Victor sighed but nodded. Despite him wanting that blonde waitress for himself he'd allow his king to wet his lips, after all they could keep her alive with some blood and surely share her among themselves and even offer her as a party favor for days to come.

"As you wish Sire...I shall procure the fae waitress for your tasting and I shall ensure that the tiger never bothers us again"