For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

From bad to worse

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

From bad to worse Empty From bad to worse

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 am

Eric drove like a lunatic as usual, phone in one hand. He’d been trying to reach Bill for a while now. After taking Nora and Tara to the safehouse he’d found several of Bill’s guards watching the bar, relaying information back. Pissed off he’d killed them all before they could figure out Pam was still there.

Now he couldn’t reach Pam at all and the sensations he’d been feeling inside did not bode well. As he tried Bill’s number again his phone was interrupted by a text.

He pulled the phone to see the screen. A short message from Tara.

“Pam is gone…don’t ask me how I know. She never met me tonight”

Eric’s eyes widened. He turned his car and pulled over to the side of the road and Dialed Bill’s number.
    “Dammit Bill of all the times you’re busy fucking your wolf pick up the damn phone”
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

From bad to worse Empty Re: From bad to worse

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 am

Bill had returned home instantly from Jessica's, his own blood dried into the creases in his hands as the small vial nestled safely in his pocket, cushioned by a thick handkerchief that protected what was his. As he entered his home, there was an eerie silence around him, something that his home had not been accustomed to recently.

"KIARA!.......KIARA!" he called out but was met with no reply.

As he headed into his office, catching Kiara's scent faintly. She had not been in here for a while, he found it curious. He was soon brought to reality as he heard an irritant buzzing in his pocket as he pulled out his cell as he saw that he had one message and that Eric Northman was calling. Grunting as he answered his call,

"What do you want Northman...I am busy" he spoke irritated that he had been disturbed.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:09 am

Eric rolled his eyes. "Well excuse me for giving your cock a break... but we have a problem. Pam has been kidnapped" he said in a deadly tone.

Just as he spoke his phone buzzed. He pulled it from his ear and saw it was a picture. What he saw made his stomach sink and his anger boil to the surface.

From bad to worse True-Blood-Pam-Tortured

He brought his phone to his ear again. "I don't care what you say...I'm going after the bastards who took her....even if it is the Fucking Queen of Oklahoma" he said as he saw the little note from the Queen on the picture.

"Us girls are having SO much fun. Lets hope we don't have too much - The Queen"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 am

"Such words from the Viking i must say...And as for information. I am not with Kiara, she is away on business" he growled into his phone.

He could hear Eric's little outburst over the phone as he perched himself on the edge of his desk, his hand guarding the vial in his pocket.

The Queen of Oklahoma,

"Zafrina? What would she want with Pam?...She and I have an agreement. In 100 years I would marry her if she ended hr quest to have you as her King" he frowned into his cell.

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 am

Eric rolled his eyes "Well clearly she isn't the patient vampire...because I just got sent this..." he said as he forwarded the picture to Bill.

"And are you sure Kiara is away on business? Aren't your guards supposed to be with her or something? Because I highly doubt Zafrina is too keen on you dating her"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 am

Bill pulled his cell away from his ear as he clicked on the forwarded message that Northman had just sent him. Opening the small image as he saw Pam confined with silver chains, part of him did not care for her.

"What motives does Zafrina have to take your progeny Eric?" he quizzed him.

There was a knock at the door;

"Hold on Northman" he pulled the cell away again "Enter!" he instructed whom was on the other side.

"Your Majesty...This just arrived for you...From Michael" he whispered.

He held out his hand as he took the file from one of his staff as he dismissed him as he began flipping through the file. His mouth dropped open as he gazed at one photo of Kiara.

From bad to worse N5g96q10

She is quite a howler or so i am told..Perhaps I shall find out for myself....Z x

"She. Has. Kiara. Eric! Two of my guards have been spies!" he hissed down the phone.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 am

Eric rolled his eyes again. So NOW Bill gave a fuck. God he was slow sometimes.

"I told you... this is Zafrina paying us back for scorning her advances. Why harm us when she can harm those we hold closest?"

He leaned against his car. "I'm preparing a flight to Oklahoma... If you want to come you're welcome...but I am getting Pam back with or without your permission" he hissed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:10 am

"Where are you now! If your going after the Queen of Oklahoma...I want in! Kiara is the only thing i have left...Where are you Northman!" Bill growled into the phone.

He had already tossed the file across the floor as he sped out of his home already on his way to find Eric Northman. If he was planning an attack, he would be a part of it. The urge to drink from the vial becoming a nagging feeling in the back of his mind.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 am

"I am a few miles from your mansion. Fangtasia is a crime scene right now and I don't know who else is watching it" he said as he stood by his car.

He held his chest, feeling a bolt of searing pain go through him. He knew it was Pam.. the pain she was suffering. She was strong, but even she had her limits. May the gods have mercy on anyone who had a hand in harming her, because he would have none.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

Bill ended the call as he dropped his cell into his pocket as he continued to race towards Eric's location. He could feel a crippling pain flood him, he had to stop by a large tree, feeling something course him. He could feel it in his chest, starting of as a tingling sensation and then increase to a fire starting blaze that made him pant and gasp for no breath to fill his lungs.

He felt like he had a hot fire poker in his chest, scratching against his heart ready to pierce it at any moment. He forced his feet to take him off into a run as he could sense Northman close by as he forced his feet to carry him further towards him, spotting his car and the silhouette of the Viking outside waiting for him. His hand guarding the vial close to his chest, wrapped more delicately in a thick handkerchief.

"We need to go. NOW!" he hissed "Kiara...She is in pain" he grunted.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Eric nodded and got into the driver's seat. Without any words he handed Bill a set of papers; tickets for an Anubis flight to Oklahoma that left in about an hour from New Orleans.

"Before we go I'm telling you this now....I'm going to kill Zafrina.." he said with a lethality in his voice despite his gaze set firmly on the road ahead. He pushed his car into the triple digits, about to make record time to New Orleans.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Bill hopped into the passengers seat as Eric handed his the tickets to Anubis Airline as he stuffed them into his pocket as he glanced at the road ahead of him as he felt the car shift into full speed hitting three digits.

"Before we go I'm telling you this now....I'm going to kill Zafrina.."

"I do not care what you do to her...As long as i get Kiara back. That is all i care about Eric..Nothing else" he hisses at him.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Eric nodded. Good, if Bill was focused on his lover then there would be less punishment of screwing over the OK kingdom.

They made it to New Orleans in record time, Eric pulling the car directly into the private airport tarmac. He got out, the anubis employees already loading up travel coffins if needed.

"Lets go take back what is ours"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 pm

"Lets go take back what is ours"

Bill nodded in agreement as Eric led the way onto the plane that was booked waiting for them both to take them to Oklahoma. They did not have to wait long until the plane was ready to take as. Once in air, Eric began making calls, but Bill was not interested in what he was doing. He glanced out of the window and watched at the city lights beneath them shone, illuminating the night starting before them.

From bad to worse Tumblr_mmc2amye2o1qc9alro1_500

He did not care about Pam, all he cared about was saving Kiara. He tried searching for any twinge of hope that Kiara was alive. If not, then there was no telling what he would do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 am