For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Shit hits the fan

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Shit hits the fan Empty Shit hits the fan

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 am

Sam smiled over at Luna who sat in the booth with Emma eating dinner and wiped down the bar once more. It was fairly quiet tonight, Holly called in and Arlene was off so Sookie covered for Holly. He was able to talk to her about the bar losing customers again and she insisted that things would pick up. After checking on Luna, he kissed her forehead and turned for the bar again, running straight into Sookie carrying a pitcher of tea.

-Aw, damn Sooks, sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention.-

He grabbed the towel from his shoulder and got to his knees to clean up the tea that spilled onto the floor.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Shit hits the fan Empty Re: Shit hits the fan

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 am

<Sookie laughed and shook her head as Sam frantically wiped up the spilled tea from the ground. He had been a bit scattered since it was getting closer to Luna`s due date.>

It's okay, Sam. Really. Maybe you should go sit down for a bit. I'll take care of this.

<she Knelt beside him and helped wipe up the tea, continuing to shake her head and laugh.>
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 am

He sighed and nodded, his brain seemed to have abandoned him since it was inching closer and closer to the due date. Arlene had been a lifesaver in helping out by giving them a bassinet, carseat, stroller and lots and lots of baby items that she no longer needed or barely used. He insisted on paying but she refused it, she said it would help her stay adamant about not having anymore kids. Emma was still tight lipped about the sex of the baby so clothing was all neutral colors for now. He'd purchased tons of diapers in every size and Luna just laughed.

-Thanks Sookie, I--I don't know where my head is these days. Between the bar and the baby comin', I don't know if I'm coming or going.-

He chuckled and looked back at Luna who giggled with Emma and chatted about the baby. Turning back to Sookie he sighed and spoke low.

-Is it really normal to be this...nervous?-
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am

<she raised a brow and shrugged her shoulders>

I dunno, Sam. Not a mom, remember? I've only ever dealt with Arlene`s kids really. But I'd assume so. I mean, it's all new territory.

<she chuckled and looked at over at Emma and Luna who were sharing what appeared to be a bonding moment over Peanut. Emma had her hand on Luna`s stomach and was whispering to the baby.>

You're gonna be an amazing father. I just know it.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

He smiled, -Thanks Sook. I appreciate that. Really, I do.- He placed his hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze, lucky to have a friend like her in his life. His eyes were misty over seeing the loving moment Emma and Luna were sharing over the baby and he knew right then and there he'd do anything for them, all three of them. That was his family, so was Sookie in a round about way.

The doors opened and he turned back to see four large men and one woman enter, by the smell of them a mix of vampires and werewolves. This was odd, seeing them together like that. He held his hands up and stepped in front of Sookie. -Hey fellas, we don't want any trouble here so if that's why you're here I suggest you turn around and leave.-

One of the vampires grinned showing off his rather large fangs. "We're here for the girl shifter."

He continued to look at them, guarding Sookie and shouted out. -Emma, Luna, Sookie...run. NOW!- Emma and Luna scurried off and Sookie remained behind him. -Sookie, please...-

The vampire chuckled and a female were stepped forward. "We can take her the easy way or the hard way...take your pick."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 am

And just why are you looking for me?

<Sam continued to try to get her to leave, but she rolled her eyes and stepped around him. She should probably be worried, but idiocy prevailed. Instead, she stepped in front of Sam and started at them, waiting for an answer.>

Well?
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:17 am

Sam groaned and knew this wouldn't end well, Sookie as stubborn as ever was bound and determined to defy his pleas. The female were grinned and stepped close to Sookie, slapping her across the face. "You are one hot commodity and my boss wants you alive, unfortunately."

At that Sam stepped forward to hit the were when two vamps stopped him with vampire speed and strength throwing him against the jukebox. He slid down to the floor and groaned at the pain in his back and head. Jukebox was in ruins and his head hurt.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 am

<her head flew to the side as the weres hand collided with her face and she let out a scowl>

You bitch!

<she whispered to herself, praying that her next move worked as she threw out her hands, causing the were bitch to fly against the wall>

Thank God for that.

<her luck was short lived, however, as the two vampires both came at her full speed and knocked her to the ground, her head hitting the ground with a sickening crack as her vision went dim and faded to black.>
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:43 am

-SOOKIE! NO!- He scrambled to get to her and do something when a large were stepped in front of him, placing his steel toe boot on his hand. Sam screamed out in pain and thought about shifting but the size of this wolf and his yellow glowing eyes were evident that he was using V, and would be much more stronger and aggressive than Sam could. -You son of a bitch!-

Cursing the man as his hand throbbed, he watched a vampire scoop Sookie up into his arms and lick at the blood trickling from her forehead. Grimacing at the act he stood when the were turned his back to him and lunged for him. Out of no where a were-panther growled and bit down on his leg. Sam cursed and spit out the painful cries as his jeans became soaked in blood. He struggled to get away and heard the snap before the pain flooded in his body at high intensity.

"Let him go, we're not here for him." The vampire holding Sookie demanded. "Come on so we can claim our reward, I sure can't wait to have my way with this one." Sam screamed and groaned, grunted and cried as he looked at his leg to examine the damage. The white bone protruding from his skin was enough to let him know it was broken.

-LUNA!!! God help me, LUNA!- The bar was silent, the men and female were left with Sookie, he was helpless against them and hated himself for it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am