For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Change of course

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Change of course Empty Change of course

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Quinn walked back into his office with Vincent trailing behind him. He moved to the computer and brought up the GPS interface. He extended the western area of the transmitter range past the edge of the lake, but the change would not implement without a password. He glared at Vincent.

"Make the change or I leave the damn thing behind entirely. I am tired of your invisible box. The guards you hired sweat too much. Their stink fills the whole range. I was some time alone with Jessica in a place of my choosing, not yours."
    Vincent Davis
    Vincent Davis

Change of course Empty Re: Change of course

Post by Vincent Davis Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:41 pm

"Make the change or I leave the damn thing behind entirely. I am tired of your invisible box. The guards you hired sweat too much. Their stink fills the whole range. I was some time alone with Jessica in a place of my choosing, not yours."

"But Sir, that will stretch the guards very thin. They are spread out quite a bit already to allow you some privacy. If you can give me a few days to bring in more men..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:43 pm

"But Sir, that will stretch the guards very thin. They are spread out quite a bit already to allow you some privacy. If you can give me a few days to bring in more men..."

Quinn growled low and deep.

"If you want me to wear your babysitter, you will make this change. There are things she and I need to speak of that NO others ears will be privy to. If that is not clear, then let me make it more so. If I even smell a guard in the lake area, you will need to call the cleaners again."

Quinn slammed the GPS tracker down on the desk and stormed from the room.
    Vincent Davis
    Vincent Davis

Post by Vincent Davis Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:49 pm

"If you want me to wear your babysitter, you will make this change. There are things she and I need to speak of that NO others ears will be privy to. If that is not clear, then let me make it more so. If I even smell a guard in the lake area, you will need to call the cleaners again."

Vincent watched as Mr.Quinn strode down the hallway. He sighed and walked around to face the screen. Reaching down, he typed in the password and heard the beep of recognition as the change took effect. Mr.Quinn was getting his strength back, but he was also getting a sour temper as of late. Didn't he understand these precautions were for his benefit and that of Miss Hamby? Vincent sighed and notified the guards about the extension and told them to let the lake ct as a barrier on that side of things. They had long ago laced the water with silver nitrate so it would not be as much of a risk. He looked after Mr.Quinn and whispered to himself...

"I hope your night goes as well as you want it too, Mr. Quinn. I just hope you don't push yourself too far this time..."

He left a note by the tracker that Quinn needed to be back by 11pm so that he could get his treatment on time and went back to his duties. He had a bad feeling about tonight, but there was little he could do when Mr. Quinn was in one of these moods...
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 pm

With her body coming alive just after sunset, she stretched and grinned with her eyes closed as she felt the area next to her. Empty...plain empty. Her eyes jolted open with a sigh. Of course the bed would be empty, that was the norm now a days. Listening to the sounds around her she could hear the hustle and bustle of the household guards and attendants gearing up to leave for the night.

The sound of running water caught her ears and she grinned deviously. The t-shirt she wore was the only thing on her body. Creeping slowly towards the bathroom, her feet padding against the floor, she opened the door and bit her bottom lip. Peeling the shirt from her body, she stepped into the shower with him and grinned. "Evening..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Quinn smiled as he heard her slip into the shower with him. He turned and smiled, looking down into her eyes...

"Evening..."

"Good evening, Beloved. We have a special night planned. No questions. Just join me in getting cleaned up, and pick out something to wear that is good for outdoors..."

He grinned at her cryptically.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 pm

She grinned and placed her hands on his slick shoulders, rubbing the suds across his skin and stepping closer to him. Some of the soap transferred onto her own body, causing her body to react to the temperatures.

"Oh yeah? Well then do you mind...washing my back?"

Slowly turning around she looked over her shoulder and watched him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:42 pm

"Oh yeah? Well then do you mind...washing my back?"

Quinn grinned as he ran his hands over her cool skin, watching as his touch affected her in so many subtle ways..

"Now that is one request you will never have to ask twice..."

He poured some of the soap into his hands, slowly caressing her body as he helped her get clean, even while every thought going through his mind was dirty...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Closing her eyes she enjoyed the ways his hands worked to lather her skin with soap. Of course it was like a massage all over again, causing her to remember the first time he'd given her one. Chuckling softly as she remembered her own fang boner, his hands always did know just how to elicit certain responses from her body. Turning to face him she slowly looked up and grinned. She stood in between him and the water, tilting her head back so that she could wet her hair, knowing this particular view would be interesting to him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Her scent and arousal were strong...he could feel his mind guiding his actions. He ran his fingers through her hair, coiling her hair in his fingers. He pulled her hair down, exposing her neck. He began to kiss and nip at her neck as his free hand slid along her hip and dipped lower to tease her more...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm

She giggled when he ran his fingers through her hair, closing her eyes as her hands did exploration of his abs. He wound her hair in his fingers and pulled down causing her head to fall back. Growling at the aggressiveness she smirked when his lips touched her neck and nipped there. His hands moving lower and lower to tease her, making her ache for him more. Her hands moved across his abs to his back and pressed her body closer to him, fangs dropping in arousal. "Quinn..." She whispered his name.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm

"Quinn..."

He saw her fangs drop and grinned. He reached behind her, bending her body back as he drove into her with force, sinking to the hint in his first thrust. He stopped moving and held her body to his as he whispered...

"Go ahead...you know you want a taste...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:20 pm

A moan came from her as he entered her forcefully, causing no pain, only pleasure. It surprised her a little since she was an eternal virgin, maybe her body was used to it by now. Her hands gripping his shoulders as her leg came up allowing him to fill her completely.

"Go ahead...you know you want a taste...."

Her fangs scraped against her bottom lip as she heard his words. Cupping the back of his neck, she pulled him down and kissed along his neck, making the large vein pulse faster. Sinking her fangs into his flesh, she pulled at the sweet blood there and closed her eyes.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Quinn lifted up, his back arching as her fangs sank into his skin. He lifted her body and pinned her against the shower wall as he slowly started pumping into her with a steady rhythm in time with the sensation of her drinking from him. He let his mind wander to all the things they had enjoyed together and all the little tricks he knew to please her. He slowly began to increase his pace, letting her body tell him how to move.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Being lifted and pinned between the shower wall and his body, impaled over and over as she drank from him was almost mindblowing. And to think it couldn't get any better than a few nights ago, well...she was wrong. She'd had her fill of his blood, just enough to satisfy but not enough to intoxicate when she removed her fangs from his neck and let her head fall back against the wall, moaning as he moved against her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and hooked at the ankle, holding him to her. "Oh Quinn..." Her nails drug down his back, never breaking the skin...but close. The metallic taste of blood lingering on her lips and tongue as she swallowed once more, enjoying the taste of him as he thrust into her core. Her walls tight around him, inching closer and closer to her breaking point.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Quinn felt her link her ankles behind him, and began driving harder and deeper than before, gripping her hips and growling as he drove into her body. Her nails grazing his skin was driving him closer to the precipice for he was not willing to let this end yet. He leaned in, using his teeth to tug at the skin of her neck, being careful not to break her skin...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Squeezing her thighs made her walls grip him tighter, loving the feeling he was giving her. Her hand reached up to grab the shower wall for balance but only slid down causing a streak. The water continuing to pour on their fused bodies....and when he tugged at the skin of her neck she moaned out again, followed by a throaty growl.

Moving her hips against him to meet his own thrusts, matching him in force. Saying his name over and over with each thrust before moaning again and digging her nails into his shoulders.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Hearing her reactions drove him further toward the edge. He leaned back, lifting her higher with his thrusts, driving her body against the wall with force. He clenched his hands onto her hips as he drove as deep as he could, growling her name in her ear...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Change of course 83aeaf97aa72271082609a068f5962ec

Gripping the shower door behind him with a hand on his back, he lifted her and impaled his shaft deep into her core more. Holding her hips firmly as his growl of her name in her ear sent her to new heights. It happened from no where, her release hitting her and shattering every sense she had. Everything crumbled as she slipped into the orgasmic waves that her release brought on, clenching and pulsating around his shaft as she rode it out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Feeling her rocked by her release sent him over the edge. He drove deep into her one last time and let his control drop, riding the waves of pleasure as she continued to ride him. He pinned her body against the shower wall again, holding her body there as they both floated in ecstasy. He whispered in her ear.

"Jessica..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Panting even though she didn't need to, she wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to steady herself. Her head felt light, her senses running a mile a minute. His hot breath on her skin as he whispered her name caused her to grin. "That was....amazing." Their skin slippery against each other because of the suds, she slid her legs down and regained her footing before looking up at him and retracting her fangs. Reaching up to kiss his lips she caressed the side of his face.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Quinn smiled as she released her legs and lowered to her feet. Her fangs retracted as she smiled. He ran a finger over the marks left from her feeding, a shiver of pleasure running through him as he smiled at her.

"Now that we have gotten dirty, perhaps we should finish getting clean..."

He lifted the soap and began washing her carefully and slowly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:14 pm

She giggled and nodded, allowing him to clean her just as she cleaned him. Pricking her finger, she healed his wounds and then rinsed her hair. Stepping out she wrapped her body in a towel and handed him one. Drying off her hair with another towel she wrapped it up and walked to the bedroom, closing the door so she could find something to wear. Tapping her chin, she thought about his words. Something outdoorsy....

Picking out some blue jean shorts she had that were a bit short, okay they were a lot short and pairing it with a red tank top, she began to dress. Pulling on her Nike shoes, she dried her hair more with the towel and walked back towards the bathroom to brush it out.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:19 pm

As they dried off, he snuck a few extra peeks at her beautiful body. He still could not believe she was with him. Tonight would test that love, but he hoped it would not be destroyed by it. He moved to the bedroom, dressing casually and grabbing the blanket he had rolled earlier. He walked to the deck to wait for Jessica to join him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 pm

After drying her hair more, it was nearly dry. She gathered it into a high pony tail and headed out to meet him. Sliding her arms around his waist she grinned and peeked around his arm. "So where are we going tiger?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 am