For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Time to kill

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Time to kill Empty Time to kill

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 pm

She groaned. Her body felt like it’d gone ten rounds with a wood chipper and lost. As she blinked and opened her eyes she found herself in a dark, damp, windowless room. The steady drip of water off in the corner and the smell of…death permeated the air.

“Well well well…the little bitch awakens…” said a voice Kiara didn’t recognize.

She tried to lift her head but it was as if barbed wire was wrapped around her neck. Every movement of her muscles brought her sheer agony and it took all her will power not to cry out.

“I must say… I can see why he chose you… strong, not too bad looking.. exotic blood to drink… Bill has fine tastes” said the voice again.

She opened her eyes, her vision blurry but slowly focusing. There was no light in this room so she saw nothing but slowly a figure seemed to form before her. Suddenly candles seem to light all around her and a beautiful African American woman stood with a sneer in front of her.

“Who….who are you?” she asked, her voice raspy and feeble.

The woman laughed cruelly “My name is Zafrina. I am Queen of Oklahoma and King Compton’s future wife” she said with pride.

It took Kiara a few moments to let that statement sink in. So this was the woman who Bill had promised himself to. It seemed that she wasn’t too keen on waiting 100 years. In the irony of Bill trying to save her life and now this Vampire wanting to end it, she began to laugh.

Zafrina was getting more pissed off. This were bitch had the audacity to laugh. She backhanded the insolent wolf to silence her.

Kiara felt her ears ring after Zafrina bitch slapped her. She blinked, her vision shaking until it steadied itself enough. “So… plan to kill me then your highness?” she asked bluntly.

Zafrina grinned. “I do.. but not before I show Bill that he cannot deny me” she said as she pulled out a sharp metal dagger. Zafrina then proceeded to make several cuts all over Kiara’s body, tearing off her dirty clothes and making a gruesome yet beautiful spider web pattern all over her skin.

Kiara bit her lip not to scream. Her head pounded, reminding her she was due to drink more of Bill’s blood to keep herself healthy but clearly that wasn’t going to happen.

“Resistant aren’t we… lets try this” said Zafrina as she brought out a large syringe with the same drug used to kidnap her. As she stabbed Kiara’s thigh and injected the drug she watched for the reaction.

Kiara let out an ear bursting scream. Whatever Zafrina was injecting her felt like a thousand burning suns coursing through her veins. It made her unable to think and concentrate, making her shake her body violently trying to escape the pain.

“Oh sweetie… we’re just getting started… Bill doesn’t know you’re here… and he’ll never know” said Zafrina with a pleased smile as she pulled out a cart with several instruments, knowing she had a good 12 hours before the sun rose again.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:03 am