For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Playing with the Princess

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Playing with the Princess Empty Playing with the Princess

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Victor grinned. He couldn't see why anyone would turn such a plain girl as a vampire. He picked Jessica up by her chin and grinned. She was silvered and weak but that wasn't enough.

“You know…that Compton turned you as a punishment right? No one in their right mind would turn such a feeble human… so feeble you were that you were deemed a punishment…to make Compton suffer for eternity having to raise you and forever be tied to you” he said with a smirk as he jerked her head and dropped it.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Playing with the Princess Empty Re: Playing with the Princess

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

She tried to jerk her head away from him but he held it firmly in place. Her eyes narrowed at his words and she ignored the pain they caused. She was more than a punishment, she had become his daughter...his friend. She was not weak or feeble, there was a darkness within her that would make him tremble in his polished shoes.

When he released her head, she glared at him. "You really don't scare me. Should I be? Your words...they don't hurt. Go fuck yourself."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 pm

He walked over to the tray of instruments, ensuring his gloves were on correctly. If she were a normal human he’d rough her up a bit, take her against her will, drain her then leave her to his guards but…. She was vampire…

He pulled out a sharp silver dagger and grinned. “I have something quite special planned for you… “ he muttered as he began to cut off her clothes, knowing the silver would graze her skin and not caring. He needed her naked for what he had planned. He wasn't about to waste time with her, he had a much more delectable morsel to taste. He ignored her words and just gave her a grin.

"Oh no, don't be scared...be terrified."

He shook his head, "Now why would I do that, when I have you?" He grinned wider.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 pm

She winced and clamped her mouth shut tight as he cut at her clothes, the silver dagger he used grazing her skin and searing it in its wake. There was a need to fight against the urge to scream. It would satisfy him too much. Instead, she tried to grit and bear what he was doing. Closing her eyes tight as her clothes fell away from her body, feeling shamed at being nude in his presence.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Once she was naked he took several silver daggers he had around and began to pierce her body. Her neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, ribs below her heart, hips, stomach, chest above her breasts, thighs, knees, calves and feet. He’d basically turned her into a vampire pin cushion, except the pins were silver knives.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Each dagger to pierce her skin made her scream out. The searing pain, the burn, the pinch of the blade through her skin, her hot blood pooling around her. Her face streaked with blood tears, her hands gripping the steel table she lay on. Praying for true death, never having felt this much pain before...ever.

"Just kill me if you're gonna kill me."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 pm

He laughed at her screams. “Mmmm…sweet dulcet tones… oh but my dear…this is just the beginning” he whispered as he went back to the tray and lifted what looked like a ball gag, except this gag is a hollow ball made of silver. Her fangs would fit nicely inside two of the holes of the gag so he forced her mouth open and shoved the gag inside. "Nonsense, why would I kill you. This is so much more fun."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 pm

She was about to plead again for mercy, feeling desperate, when he placed a silver gag in her mouth. Her fangs slid into the slots perfectly and the silver burned her tongue and mouth. Thrashing about at the pain, only being held down by chains around her ankles and wrists, but with each movement came more pain. The daggers moved about in her skin, embedding deeper and hitting more of her skin. She whimpered and felt more tears fall from her eyes. Muffled cries and screams were heard in the silent room.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm

The sound and smell of burning flesh filled the air. Now all was ready for his final act. He brought a smooth short silver pole with rounded edges. “Here’s something for you to remember me by…” he whispered before he brought the pole down by her legs. He let the silver graze her inner thighs before he pressed it against the center of her body; the tender private folds of what he heard was her forever virgin womanhood.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Her screams were muffled but still loud as she tried to move away from the burning object on her thighs. As it inched closer to the center of her body, she shook her head no and pleaded with her eyes. His sadistic grin only grew as she smelled her own burning skin. Something told her, she'd want to die after what he would do.
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Her muffled screams only fueled him more. “Don’t worry little girl… you’ll heal….eventually” he said with a sadistic grin as he brought the pole closer and then in one rough, hard thrust forced it inside her body. The smoothness of the pole ensured no silver poisoning but if he was lucky this would forever ruin her for the tiger, which filled him with unimaginable glee.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Her eyes went wide with shock as a breath caught in her throat, the invasion to her body that the silver did was indescribable. Her insides literally burning as the curse that would haunt her forever betrayed her. It was more painful than being turned and drained, more painful than the first time with Quinn, more painful than being shot with silver laced bullets....it hurt not only physically but emotionally and broke the last bit of fight she had. Clamping down on the silver ball in her mouth she tried to focus on another pain.

Luckily it was short lived and he leaned close to her ear, "Hope you had fun...I'll be back to play again soon. Oh and your tiger...he sends his regards. He's having a shockingly great time, and your blood...he says it tastes divine." He let out a laugh as the tears rolled down her face. The guards entered to clean her up and she knew it would be a long night. All she could hope for was death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:13 am