For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Disturbing News

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Disturbing News Empty Disturbing News

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:07 am

After yet another lazy day in bed wrapped up in the time alone with Amy, Hoyt Fortenberry welcomed the new day. He had planned to call Darren in the next few days to arrange when he could go back to the rig. He and Amy couldn't stay in this place for the long haul. They would need a home of their own, something Hoyt envisioned for his future.

He felt his body stretch out, his arms stretching above his head as he felt Amy's hair tickle under his arm as he let out a stiff of a chuckle, his body shaking as he could hear Amy stir from her sleep.

"Sorry, did i wake you?" he asked gazing down into her eyes.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Disturbing News Empty Re: Disturbing News

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm

She curled up, not wanting to wake since the bed was really nice and comfy right now but as Hoyt stirred she inevitably woke as well.

"mmmm...it's ok..." she said in a sleepy tone as she moved to rub her eyes. She turned and sat up, stretching and pulling down her night gown which had ridden up almost up to her chest during her sleep.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Hoyt could feel everything inside him want to draw him back into a deep slumber, but his brain would not allow it. He glanced over at the clock as it only read just after 9:30.a.m. So much for no early mornings, he wished that he could have gone back to sleep.

"Sleep well?" he yawned as he stretched again.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

She nodded and fell back to bed. "Mmmm...yeah... but must we wake up so early Hoyt?" she asked with a cute pout to her face.

She turned over to lay on her stomach, hugging a pillow beneath her chin.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

"Sorry darlin" he grinned

He could see through a small gap in the blinds that the sky was still dark, the sun had not fully risen yet. His body just wanted to go to sleep, but his mind said no.

"Go back to sleep" he whispered.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:31 pm

She shook her head.She was awake, and already her body wanted a shower and food.

"It's alright sweetie" she said as she curled up then escaped the confines of the blanket. She sat up and stretched again.

"I'll shower and make us some breakfast...I still have ingredients for those muffins you love so much"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Hoyt's stomach rumbled at the thought, his mouth watering as though he could taste them, smell them.

"Then I shall make us some coffee sweetheart. Just how you like it" he grinned.

He sat up in bed as he reached for a shirt, leaving on his shorts feeling how humid and warm it was. He reached up and gently kissed her cheek before exiting the room to head to the kitchen.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

She smiled and gave him a quick hug before she dashed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

In a short while she was out of the shower and putting on a long clean shirt and her favorite shorts. Keeping her hair damp and messy she went down to the kitchen.

The smell of fresh coffee filled the air and made her smile "mmmm" she whispered as she raided the pantry for some ingredients for the muffins.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Hoyt had poured two large steaming hot mugs of coffee, gently sipping his own as he left Amy's on the side as he watched her begin searching through the pantry. He had begun to perch himself on the edge of a stool to watch her begin making breakfast when he heard a noise from the large dining room where he remembered Betty and George arguing around the table.

Everything remained untouched, the large memorial photo of their son Daryl remained in the corner surrounded by flags and melted wax candles. Turning to head back into the kitchen, he was stopped by someone he did not want here.

"Hello Hoyt" he smirked.

"AMY!.....AMY! YOU MIGHT WANNA COME OUT HERE" he called for her.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Amy blinked and lifted her head from what she was doing. She wiped her flour covered hands on a quick dish towel before she went over to where Hoyt was.

"Whats going o--" her question cut short when she saw her brother there. Ok maybe he was just here to deliver her things, no need to panic right?
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:51 pm

"What are you doing here? You know breakin and entering is against the law. I could have you arrested for that" he smirked as he folded his arms across his chest.

Hoyt watched her brother move around slowly and as dead as a silent tiger, before he turned to Amy.

"We need to talk.....Alone" he growled directing his glances at Hoyt
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Amy sighed. Of course her brother couldn't show up just to say hi. She looked at Hoyt then at her brother and shook her head.

"No Cael. Hoyt is my boyfriend and he deserves to know what goes on in all aspects of my life. Whatever shit is going on you can say to the both of us" she said stubbornly as she crossed her arms over her chest.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 pm

"There was an attack on Fae..Vampires crossed into the realm...Niall has closed the portal between world for good. For those of us who remain on earth are trapped. Claude is trapped in Bon Temps, he can never return home. It is only due to my age that i can still pass. An order has been sent out" he glared at Amy.

Hoyt listened on confused before he turned to Amy then back to Cael.

"An order? What order?" he asked confused.

"All female Fae must breed..Immediately" he whispered the last part.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Amy gasped. The portal was closed. Nial the elder wouldn't do such a thing unless it was dire.

"Breed?" she asked, hoping she was wrong. "But I'm only half.. surely Nial doesn't expect the half fae to breed as well right?" she asked. She began to pace around.

"Cael... please tell me you didn't agree to this decree did you?"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 pm

"The Elders have ordered that 'all' Fae breed..Amy you don't have a choice...They took Francine...they made her" he shook his head "I don't want that for you. So you have a choice..You need to make the right one Amy" he whispered.

Cael glanced at Hoyt, who remained speechless.

"Amy, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to" Hoyt reassured her.

"Do you not understand you fool? They will take her. They will make her breed. And trust me they shall" he hissed at Hoyt.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Amy looked at Hoyt and nodded. "He's right Hoyt... if the Fae Elder decrees that faes must breed then they must...otherwise the guards are sent to bring all the fae's who haven't bred back to summerland where they are forced to breed with any and all eligible males" she said with a shudder.

She looked at her brother. "I've already chosen Hoyt as my boyfriend.. he's of pure heart. Nial will have to accept my choice.. he'll just have to"
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 pm

"You have one week sister...One week or else I will have no choice but to bring you back" he instructed.

He glared at Hoyt and then back to his sister before softening his tone before he wrapped his sister into his arms.

"I am sorry that it has come to this Amy" he whispered before he evaporated.

"They can't make you do this. They can't" Hoyt growled in frustration.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

She sighed and looked at Hoyt. "They can Hoyt... it's only been done once before but they took all eligible females and made them breed with all the men" she said as she sat down.

"But I chose you to be my first. I won't let them take me back there and force me to bed other men" she said stubbornly.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Hoyt didn't know what to think, he tried to remain calm, playing her brother's words over and over in his mind. Trying to think of a way around this, but his mind drew a blank.

"I won't force you to do something that your not ready for Amy." he whispered.
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm

She smiled. "Hoyt... this isn't how I wanted to segway into my first time, but I can't put it off any longer" She reached for his hand.

"If I am to lose my virginity...I want it to be with you" she said softly.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Hoyt blushed at a little at her words as he took her hand into his own and gently kissed the palm of her soft hand.

"I am honored that you would choose me. But...But not just not, not today. You must be exhausted, i know i am..I want to make it special...special for the both of us"
    Amy Williams
    Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:37 pm

She smiled and nodded."I know... after all I've yet to still make you some muffins" she said with a wink as she stood.

"Just remember we only have a week... " she said before she returned to the kitchen.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:42 pm

"Don't worry...Trust me" he whispered, watching her leave heading back to the kitchen.

Hoyt could hear her hum along to the radio that she had just put on, whilst he remained sat by the table still trying to process everything that her brother had said. They couldn't make her do this, but yet she was willing to do anything to remain here with him, giving up the one thing that she held sacred.

He would make it special for her, and that is a promise he would keep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:26 am