For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Trapped in a Haze

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Trapped in a Haze Empty Trapped in a Haze

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 am

Kiara was curled up in a corner. After killing and drinking the guard's blood she felt trapped in a red haze. The anger, the blood lust, it was all clouding her mind. All she could think about was killing Zafrina and Judith, of ripping their throats with her bare hands.

The door opened, she got into position. She could tell they were vampires, the V giving her the keenest senses she'd ever possessed. One was male, the other female so she focused on the sound of the clicking heels. If it was female it was either Judith or Zafrina as the males were usually just horny guards.

With eyes as red as rubies and the strength of 30 men she launched herself, crashing into the female vampire with the momentum of a bulldozer.

"I want to hear you scream" she said in a low, maniacal sounding tone.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Trapped in a Haze Empty Re: Trapped in a Haze

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 am

Bill had been following Zafrina down towards the lower level of her home, closely followed by guards as they both descended the stairs, waiting until they were both free to enter the room. He was assaulted with the stench of decay, rotting flesh and most of all death. It made him recoil a little at all of the of the scents. His hands itching to destroy whomever had hurt Kiara.

"I want to hear you scream"

He watched as Zafrina fought to keep Kiara from snapping at her as Bill sped as his arms wrapped around her waist pinning her arms to her sides as she continued to thrash about uncontrollably.

"Kiara! Kiara stop! Its's me...Its Bill!" he had to yell as she continued to thrash around in his arms.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:01 am

Kiara smirked. Her eyes glowing red almost demonic as she thrashed about and escape the male's grip.

"Calm down big boy... I'll rip off your cock soon enough" she said with a smirk as she went after Zafrina who used her speed to try and put Kiara back in the cage but to no avail.

"Now now Zafrina... running away? After ALL the fun you had torturing me... even having your guards rape me... surely now you can't be getting cold feet"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:09 am

"KIARA STOP!" Bill screeched out at her.

With her flying out of his arms and launching herself at Zafrina again, with guards ready to take her down, he couldn't risk her. Not until she was safe. He reached for her as his arms wrapped around her again. This time forcing her back into the cage himself, locking it behind him as he stood on the other side watching as she was no longer the Kiara that he knew.

His hands gripped the cage as he tried to control the bubbling anger inside him, ready to explode at any moment.

"What have you done to her?" he hissed turning to Zafrina.
    Zafrina
    Zafrina

Post by Zafrina Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 am

Zafrina brushed herself off in disgust. "Ask your beloved sister... she was the one who requested time with your bitch last. I gave your bitch a few sips of blood from one of my vampire servants so she wouldn't die prematurely on me... I believe your sister left her alone with two other vampires.. not to mention my guards have informed me that this stupid were bitch has cannibalized several of my human staff"

She looked at the crazed animal with disgust. "Honestly Bill, what DO you see in that? look at it! It's a monster!"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 am

Kiara growled, now being shoved back in the cage. "Coward! using your lackey to put me back in here? What can't you face me yourself Zafrina?"

She then got this sick twisted grin on her face as if she now understood. "Ahh...I see...you want me to fuck this one while you watch is that it? You know I'll kill him... you're so sick. At least bring Judith down here... I owe her a payback after the blood she fed me"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 am

"GET OUT!....Get out before i tear your head from your body Zafrina!" he snapped.

Bill turned back to Kiara, the shell of a person was not whom he fell in love with...This was something else. Feral. An animal. Bill collapsed to his knees as he could still see Zafrina watching almost hypnotized. Without a thought of anything, his anger spilled over and took over his body. His fangs dropped as he sped over, decapitating the four guards that had followed them in.

His hand wrapping around Zafrina's throat as she tried to break free of his grasp as he forced her against the cage, her back pressing firmly against the bars.

"You have destroyed her!" he growled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 am

The sound of wrenching metal filled the room. With strength unparalleled before Kiara bent the bars until she could fit through them. She jumped up and kicked Bill away.

"Move!" she hissed as she landed with all her weight on Zafrina's neck, breaking it.

"This... is for causing Bill to suffer!" she yelled as she gripped Zafrina's head and ripped it off with a sickening sound. Zafrina's body turned into a pile of blood and guts beneath Kiara, including the head which sort of melted in her hands.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 am

Bill feel to the floor with a thud as he slid across the ground, crashing against some chairs that broke at the impact.

"This... is for causing Bill to suffer!"

Bill watched as she decapitated the Queen of Oklahoma, not a single scream or protest left Zafrina's lips as her body turned to a big pile of blood and goo mixed in with her clothes that now lay in a steaming pile. Blood had splattered across his face and clothes, covering him from head to toe.

Slowly he stood to his feet as he held his hands up in surrender, slowly approaching her.

"Kiara....Kiara..It's me" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 am

Kiara panted like she'd overexerted herself. She let out a loud, pain filled howl.

The anger was being replaced by pain that coursed like fire through her veins. Without thinking she rushed headlong into the nearest wall. She crashed into it like a person possessed. She clutched her head, crashing again and again into the wall, seeking relief from the pain the V was leaving her with.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 am

If Bill ever saw Judith again, he would make her pay for this, pay for what she had done. He sped over to her, wrapping his arms around her, trying to control her flaying arms and legs trying to break free. He had never seen her like this, like someone possessed. Everything inside him was slipping away, he could feel himself loosing her, only parts of her remaining.

"KIARA STOP!" he screeched again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:48 am

She went from howling to crying. She sank to her knees. "no...no no no... this is all wrong... why did she give me his blood?"

She shook her head rocking like a child who had been caught doing something wrong.

"no no...musn't... musn't die.. can't die... Bill will be here... he...he can't see me.. can't..." she babbled on incoherently.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:51 am

What had happened to her? He knew that he had felt what she had gone through, but a part of him didn't want to know, he would not be able to control himself as he was struggling enough as it was. He gently began rocking rocking her to try and sooth her.

"Shhhh sweetheart. I am already here...I am already here" he whimpered.

Trying to keep himself together, but failing severely.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:58 am

Kiara closed her eyes. "Stupid Judith... why did she do this? Why does she make him suffer?" she mumbled to herself.

She gasped and tore herself away from whoever was holding her. With a rush she made it to the corner of the room and emptied the contents of her stomach. It wasn't much, mostly blood and despite feeling weaker than ever it helped clear the haze in her mind.

"Ugh...." she muttered as she fell to her knees. "lets...not repeat that again" she mumbled to herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 pm

He could smell the blood before he could see it, forming liquid piles on the floor as it began a trickle of a small stream across the concrete floor as he watched her empty the contents of her stomach. Every inch of him wanted to go and find Judith, but he would not leave Kiara alone. Not like this.

Slowly he began approaching her again, this time on more alert.

"Sweetheart...Its Bill Compton...I want to take you home. Back to Louisiana" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Kiara blinked and turned her head. She recognized the voice even in her mind was in denial.

"B-Bill...?" she looked up, her eyes teary and her body bloody and dirty.

"Y-you're really here?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:10 pm

"Y-you're really here?"

Bill sank to his knees, his legs giving way beneath him as he just sat there. Judith and Zafrina had destroyed her.

"I am here...I came for you.....I told you i would always come for you" he stuttered.

He had to try to remain strong, he had chosen whom to go after. He had chosen to save Kiara, knowing that Jessica was strong. That she would survive anything. He had to have faith in that.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Kiara watched him fall to his knees. "oh Bill...w-what have I done?" she said sadly.

He must be such a mess, and all because she couldn't escape on her own. If only she hadn't been given Russell's blood... she would have been sane enough to free herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:17 pm

He wanted to reach out and touch her, but he dare not move, unsure of what she would do next. He shook his head slowly.

"The fault is not yours...But my own. I should have known that I could not keep you a secret from Zafrina..I should have ended her a long time ago when I had the chance. She took you...To. Get. To. Me" he heightened his words.

He didn't know what else to say, or what to do.

"We need to get you home. I have Dr Ludwig on standby for your arrival"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:24 pm

She managed to get to her feet. She wouldn't tell Bill that Dr Ludwig wouldn't be ale to save her now. With the V and all the abuse she was lucky to still be alive.

Instead she managed a soft smile and limped her way to him. Her head throbbed still and her vision still spun with every few steps but she had to put on a brave face. She couldn't let Bill sink further into his madness, not now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Bill's head remained hanging low, he couldn't get everything to sink in. Judith...Kiara, Jessica. All those whom he cared deeply for, where being used against him. Because he was not strong enough, smart enough to act upon. He had let others use them all against him. Breakdown everything that he was, Lorena was right. His humanity was his weakness, it had ripped everything that once was him away, turned him into something else.

"We-We need to get you back to Louisiana" he whispered again, finally standing to his feet.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Kiara nodded. "Lets get out of here" she said softly. She looked at her hand, her engagement ring still on it. It was dirty...she'd have to get it cleaned once they were home.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Bill waited until Kiara had passed him as she attempted to climb the stairs out of the cellar. He began walking towards the big pile of goo, a smirk crossing his face. He reached into his pocket as he pulled out two documents. One that Zafrina had made him sign, and the other that he had signed many many months ago. The final document declaring that should anything happen to either him or Zafrina, that they would gain rights over their kingdom.

Bill Compton was now the King of Oklahoma.

He turned back to see that Kiara was waiting for him.

"Sorry, admiring your work" he lied.

Walking as he picked Kiara up into his arms.

"Come. Lets get home" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes. "If your sister hadn't given me Russell's blood I would have escaped..." she muttered.

She was glad Zafrina was dead, the bitch had deserved it, but she knew the one who suffered the most was Bill. Who knows how messed up his mental state was now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

"Don't think about her...When I find her, I will be the one to end her. Do you understand?!" he snapped before forcing himself to remain calm "I apologize, it has been quite a few days" he whispered.

He couldn't seem to focus on anything around him, his mind had become hazy, unfocused and unclear

"We need to go. It is not safe here for you right now"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 pm