For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Dying Ambition

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Dying Ambition - Page 2 Empty Re: Dying Ambition

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 am

Once she was washed from the blood and filth, still feeling dirty like Victor's hands were on her body she shuddered and pulled on the dress he'd found in one of the rooms. Things were eerily silent, no guards around. No Felipe, nothing but piles of goo and blood splattered on the walls. What had happened here? She looked at his hand that held hers and wanted to tell him so badly it wasn't him, it was her...how cliched that was. She would have fed from him, but there was something inside of her telling her to refrain.

He stopped walking when the exit came into view and she turned to face him, confused. "I think that's the way out. Aren't you coming?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:38 am

Quinn stood still, trying to drown out the roaring in his mind. His eyes locked on her throat in a predatory stare for a moment before he realized it and shifted his gaze. He heard her speak, barely registering the question she asked.

"I think that's the way out. Aren't you coming?"

"Back there, for a time I didn't even knew who I was...and didn't care..."

He looked into her eyes...

"Northman's scent is painted through half these hallways. He is why we have not seen anyone, I'm sure. I'm sure there will be room with him back to Bon Temps for you..."

He took her hand and they walked to the exit, where he took both her hands in his and spoke softly..

"Victor was right about me...I am a killer...I am little more than a feral beast...I need to find answers...perhaps in Salome's Quarters...or elsewhere" ~Quinn shifted to tiger and ran out the open doorway...~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:47 am

She started to speak and let him know that they would talk about it later, when he turned to face her and grabbed both of her hands. A weird look on his face as he spoke.

"Victor was right about me...I am a killer...I am little more than a feral beast...I need to find answers...perhaps in Salome's Quarters...or elsewhere"

"Quinn--" She was interrupted by him shifting into a tiger and running out into the night, leaving her there alone. She felt...abandoned, scared, and confused. Bill hadn't shown his face to help her, Eric was no where to be found...no one was around. She wrapped her arms around her body and closed her eyes tightly. How was she supposed to get back to Louisiana without knowing where she was? She assumed she was in Nevada but couldn't be sure.

Opening her eyes to scan the area looking for Quinn only to find nothing but darkness and silence. "I'm sorry..." Was all she could whisper before looking down. The sound of an engine caught her attention and she turned to see a black van. Recognizing some of them as men who worked for Eric occasionally she waved her arms. Rushing out the door to the van she looked at the driver. "Do you know Eric Northman?"

"I do. Do you?"

She nodded. "The sun will be up soon. I need a way to Bon Temps...alive."

"I have a few coffins in the back."

"My maker is the king of Louisiana, Bill Compton. I'd appreciate it and make sure you're compensated."

"Well, sure hop aboard. Strange the king didn't come here after you."

She looked at him and sighed, "Yeah, you're telling me. Guess I'm not worth it to some. Anyway, I'll get in the back but please make sure to step on it."

First Bill didn't show and now she was left alone by Quinn. Her track record with men...sucked. Period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 am