For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

162 years ago today

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

162 years ago today Empty 162 years ago today

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 pm

162 years ago today, I was made Vampire. Immortal. Undead. Monster. Night dweller. Those are names we've come to know ourselves as over the centuries. I arose from my death slumber waiting to find something waiting for me from Eric. Looking around the room, I see nothing. Figures...he was busy with her. I was so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina. I would just have to learn to deal. I flashed around my bed making it perfect. I hated for the maids to fix it, because they didn't do it right. I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to my large room. More like a suite it was. Running the water in the shower, I turned to the mirror to undress as steam filled the room. Looking at my reflection I smirked. For being 162 years old, I looked damn good. No wrinkles, no blemishes, no age spots. This was truly a gift.

After my rejuvenating shower, I made my way to my closet and picked out my newest outfit. Letting my hair fall down my back in loose, bouncy curls. I applied my makeup, threw on some heels. I headed to my office for my clutch, thinking a shopping spree in NOLA would do me some good. I'd by myself something.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

162 years ago today Empty Re: 162 years ago today

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm