For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Need To Know Basis

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Need To Know Basis Empty Need To Know Basis

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Bill Compton had spent the best part of the night avoiding any and all thoughts of Kiara, it seemed that even now she still invaded his thoughts, even as he tried to force her face from his already pestered mind. Feeling as though he was trapped in his office, Jessica fearing that he may be impulsive when it came to the four girls. He had been re-reading the vampire bible for over an hour or so to keep his mind thoroughly occupied from the sounds of giggling teenagers as his progeny Jessica tried to keep them entertained whilst the good scientist Mr Takahashi continued to work on synthesizing their blood.

Need To Know Basis Truebl10

He had been ignoring the irritant buzzing of an incoming video call as his computer screen flashed, it seemed that he had no choice but to answer, placing the bible onto his desk he hit a few keys and accepted the call. On the screen flashed Isabel Beaumont, the Sheriff of Area 9 - Texas.

"Isabel...What do I owe the pleasure?" he smirked into the camera.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Need To Know Basis Empty Re: Need To Know Basis

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 pm

What the bloody hell was going on? A vampire curfew? It all starting in Louisiana. Isabel had been keeping a watchful eye on what had been happening. But it seemed that shit was literally hitting the fan. The population of vampires had increased due to a instant relocation from the state of Louisiana. She needed to find out what was going on, and what the King of Louisiana was doing about rectifying it as soon as fuckin possible. If only Godric were alive, his words of wisdom would have been greatly accepted right now.

She instantly began initiating a call to King Bill Compton, tapping her fingernails on the desk impatiently as she waited for him to answer.

"Isabel...What do I owe the pleasure"

Sighing at her displeasure of his tone.

"Bill! What the fuck is happening? I have a list of vampires seeking to relocate to Texas!" she snapped irritably at the screen.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Bill rolled his eyes in annoyance as he clasped his palm together as he rested his arms on the desk. He was not surprised in this news, Governor Burrell had enforced a vampire curfew and now a registration of all vampires within the state of Louisiana, and now closing down every vampire run business. It was only a matter of time before they took the step further and the vision of Jessica burning in the sun.

"There has been some problems, that I am working to rectify. But that should be very soon. But there is nothing for you to worry about Isabel. Trust me on this" he reassured her.

He was not about to reveal what he was doing, this was something that he had to work alone at.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm

"Trust you? Compton! Do you know how many fuckin dead vampires i have heard about? 17! 17 FUCKIN VAMPIRES! Do you understand that Compton! Since that fuckin Burrell came into office the humans have been rebelling against us. We no longer have donors, we have to feed when we can. And now they know what kills us!" she hissed into the screen.

Why couldn't Compton fucking understand what was going on! And why was he so calm? Did he not understand the severity of the situation.

"And what of Northman? What is he doing?" she questioned Compton.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm

"Northman is preoccupied with other matters, he has his own 'family' problems to fix. But i am working on this Isabel...Allow any vampire access into your area until the matter is rectified. I am close to a solution that will ensure our survival indefinitely. Do you understand?"

He knew that he was close, if only the Fae blood could be synthesized, the vampires would be immune to the rays of the sun, they would have control of the day as well as the night. They would be stronger...They would survive.

"But do not hesitate to defend yourself...Humans are smart, they have technology that we do not know of. No one is safe, do not allow yourself to be caught Isabel. Kill who you must to survive. I shall require your services when the time comes. A new era is upon us"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm

A new era? What was with Compton? A new fucking era was upon us? Isabel knew it was only a matter of time before his head grew with the crown that nestled firmly on his overly large head. A pompous King as she recalled Eric calling him on previous occasions.

"My services? I am not your fucking made King Compton...But alas, what you speak of is true. Humans are far more complicated than we give credit for, do not underestimate them...They shall be your downfall...For you and your progeny" she remarked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

"You shall not speak of my progeny in such a tone. Do I make myself clear?" he instantly snapped.

There was a lot of things that Bill could tolerate, but ill manners towards Jessica was not one of them. His growl lingering on the edge of his lips, hissing through his teeth.

"Jessica has grown much in the last year or so. She is my progeny and she will receive the same respect from you as I receive!" he growled.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Isabel rolled her eyes as she raised her glass of blood to her lips, feeling the crimson liquid pass her delicate lips.

"Of course your Majesty...But what of this plan of yours? If you require my services, i believe that I deserve to know of your intentions. After all, this era involves our survival..." she continued to prod Compton.

She was now curious as to what the King had up his sleeve.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:30 am

"Isabel, that is none of your concern for now. All you need to know is that I am working on it, other than that, that is all you need to know" he growled back at her.

He didn't need this right now, Isabel Beaumont was someone that he didn't need plotting against him right now. They were close....he could feel it. The blood of the Fae would be synthesized and all vampires would be immune to the sun...Jessica would be saved.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Isabel gritted her teeth...Compton was hiding something, she needed to alert Eric Northman about the situation. She owed it to him, and to Godric. Compton claiming that he was working to save the race of vampires and not divulging that information spelled something highly dangerous. Not that she had any personal feelings for him, as long as it was not her head on the line.

"Need to know basis. Well I expect a full update when you achieve what you claim to be doing. Oh and Compton, remember 'the great ones always fall...And that includes you'" she smirked.

Ending the call before he King Compton had the chance to respond, there was other matters that needed her full attention. Sinking further back into her chair as she began pondering her next move. Moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Enter" she groaned.

A young male entered her office.

Need To Know Basis Simple-men-hair-style

"The...Governor...of Texas...is here...for your...meeting Ms...Beaumont" he stammered.

"Send him in" she ordered.

This was not boding well at all.

Whatever Compton was working at in secret...It better be good and he better do it fast!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 am