For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Another Big Problem

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Another Big Problem Empty Another Big Problem

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 am

"Are we close?" Bill questioned Mr Takahashi, it had been several hours since there had been any update on whether or not the blood of the Fae. This was the only solution that Bill could assume would be the savior of Jessica's life. There was no other option, this was the only way. He remembered the short time affect that it had on him when he had almost drained Sookie of her life, he was able to withstand the rays for a short period of time. But he hoped that with the help of Mr Takahashi that there was a loop hole that could be exploited and the ability to withstand the sun could and would be indefinite.

Bill would do anything to ensure that his vision of what he saw of Jessica and the others succumbing to the True Death would be avoided. Time meant nothing to a vampire, but it seemed that now it was beginning to get on his last nerve.

"I cannot work in these conditions!" Takahashi snapped at him for the third time this evening.

"You will do what I ask!....." he growled

Bill could hear the eerie sobs echoing down to the basement of his home....Jessica. He sped out of the basement leaving the good scientist alone pondering his immediate exit as he slowly approached the lounge, slowly opening the door as he was met with the most divine smell of the sun. It was then he was greeted with the sight of the three girls....drained of blood.

Another Big Problem TrueBloodS06E04-3034

"Jessica?.....What did you do?" he whispered distraught.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Another Big Problem Empty Re: Another Big Problem

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:07 am

She lay on the floor near the fireplace and sobbed, unable to control her emotions on what had just happened. "Bill, I...I didn't mean to I swear, I couldn't stop. Please, oh God please tell me they're not dead, please." In between sobs she begged and pleaded for him to help her, help them. "I was worried about it being you...but all this time it was...it was me..." She cried harder and felt horrible at what she'd done. She was a monster for killing them, those innocent four girls whom she'd befriended only to drain them like worthless food or something.

"Bill...please....oh Please!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am

Bill listened out for any sign of movement, but there was nothing. He instantly began searching for a pulse on all four girls, nothing. They were all dead, drained of blood. Bill did not have nearly enough of their blood to synthesize it. The plan had failed. He began crouching down the one of the girls that he remembered to be number three, the one that had been searching his personal quarters, finding several photographs that he had long stored away.

He could hear Jessica pleading on the floor for them all to be okay, for Bill to help them. But there was nothing that he could do.

"They're dead Jessica" was all that he could summon up.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Another Big Problem Jessica-breakdown-fairies

"NO! No, no, no, no, no, Please Bill do something, anything. Please. They don't deserve this, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. Oh my God what have I done?"

Her face streaking with blood tears as she crawled back, away from number 2 and pulled her knees to her chest. She was having some kind of vampiric panic attack. All she could do was say No over and over again and rock back and fourth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....I'm sorry....this isn't happening, this isn't happening."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:28 am

Bill continued to gaze upon what was his 'only' plan of the vampire survival had been eradicated, Bill knew himself that the draw of Fae blood was intoxicating and even a vampire of any age would struggle to maintain themselves around their presence. But there was nothing that he could do now, they were dead and everything gone with them. Bill knew instantly that there was not a single drop of blood left in their frail bodies, nothing could be salvaged from them. It was another defeat in his plan.

Slowly he began approaching Jessica who was on the verge of a breakdown as he slowly sunk to his knees in front of her, but yet not reaching out to comfort her as he would have done. Knowing that she would reject his advances of offering her comfort

"Jessica, they are dead. There is nothing that I can do" he whispered again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 am

Hearing his words, she looked up and rushed into his arms, sobbing on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Bill. I screwed up. I...I'm sorry." She whispered and closed her eyes tightly as she cried and saw flashes of herself losing control and biting all of them. The fear in their eyes, the betrayal. She was their friend, they trusted her....and she killed them savagely.

A pounding at the door made her open her eyes and pull away from him. "What do I do, what do we do, Bill....What are we going to do?!?!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 am

Bill engulfed Jessica into his arms, truth be told he couldn't quite think of anything right now. He didn't know what he was going to do.

"I will get us out of this...Trust me Jessica" he whispered.

He was soon distracted by a pounding at the door as he listened out, he knew instantly on whom it was. Andy Bellefleur. Bill turned swiftly to Jessica and forced her to face him away from staring at the dead girls.

"I need you to go upstairs now Jessica! And do not come down until I tell you to. Now go!" he growled at her.

Andy Bellefleur had an impulse of acting without thinking, and this was something that he was not prepared to let Jessica deal with.

"GO!" he ordered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 am

She listened to his instructions and nodded, quickly speeding up the stairs and into her room. Leaning her back against her door, she sank down to the floor and let her head fall back against it. How could she have done that? Now it was putting Bill as well as herself in danger. She was disappointed in herself and her actions. The inability to stop, to gain control of her impulses cost 4 innocent girls their lives. She could hear what was happening downstairs and hated that Bill had to do this alone, that he had to clean up her mess.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 am

Bill waited until he heard that Jessica was out of the proximity of the main entrance to their home, waiting until he had heard the closing of her door as she remained tucked away from the sight of Andy Bellefleur. The pounding on the door became more frequent as he called out for him, there was not much time to hide the girls bodies, he had to act fast. He gently closed the doors to the lounge on his way to answer the door.

Straightening himself out as he cleared his throat as he opened the door slowly, awaiting for the entrance of Andy.

"Sheriff Bellefleur. What can i do for you this evening?" he spoke calmly.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:53 am

When the door opened, Andy growled and frowned at the sight of Bill Compton. The one vampire he thought he could trust, after all he was family or some shit like that.

"Bill Compton, I know you have something to do with this....now where are my daughters!" His voice was deep and demanding. After hearing that fairy blood was like crack to vampires, it all made sense as to the questions about his kids a few nights ago.

"I swear to God Compton, if you hurt one hair on their heads I will kill you myself."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 am

"Please come in" he offered his welcome to his home.

He folded his arms across his broad chest as he held on a fake smile as he took note of the shot gun that Andy was carrying in his hand.

"Your daughters? Why would I have your daughters Sheriff? After all we are technically family. Why assume that I have them?"

He smirked, trying to distract him.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 am

Andy pointed his finger, getting angrier by the minute. "Can it Compton! I know fairy blood is like crack or some shit to vampires! My daughters are half fae, but I'm sure you already knew that. NOW WHERE ARE THEY!"

He looked around and moved past Bill, calling out for them.

"Girls! Where are you? Number 1! Number 3! 4 and 2, come out, I know you're here." He turned to look at Bill after the silence. Holding the shotgun up, he pointed it at Bill and cocked it ready to fire.

"Where are they, or I shoot. Don't fuckin' test me, I am the law god dammit!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:12 am

Bill held us his hands in surrender, he knew that Andy would not fire the gun. But he would keep him distracted, not allowing him to go in search of Jessica.

"Sheriff Bellefleur, I swear to you. Your daughters are not here" he smiled softly again "Now if you wouldn't mind pointing the gun else where" he spoke taking a step closer.

He needed to get close enough to him so that he could glamour him into forgetting about everything.
    Andy Bellefleur
    Andy Bellefleur
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Andy Bellefleur Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 am

Andy could tell that Bill just wanted to get closer to do that weird thing they do with their eyes and hypnotize him. "I don't think so, step back now." His index finger held firmly on the trigger of his shot gun that was loaded with the newest silver bullets the governor had sent the station. When Bill continued to walk closer, he got nervous and decided to take it into his own hands. He knew and had a gut feeling that his girls were in danger, possibly being held here against their will.

"Compton! Don't make me do this...."

He pulled the trigger back and fired his gun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm