For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

This is it

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

This is it Empty This is it

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

"We're all gonna meet the true death in this room...." She said as she looked up at the high ceilings of the white circular room that Bill had once described when he'd had a vision. A vision that ended with all of them meeting the sun. It had been something she feared since the day she had been taken here, but at the time of her fairy high, she thought of herself as a monster. That was what she was after all, brutally killing by draining four innocent young girls. Now that she had time to think more on it, she realized she didn't want to die. No matter the horrible things she'd done, James helped her to see that it was possible to hold on to your humanity. She could do that, she could keep her humanity and be herself. Her soul wasn't damned....was it?

Unfortunately there would be no time to really test that theory. Jason was now under the thumb of a much older vampire named Violet. Even Pam didn't want to confront her, which was very unlike Pam..which must mean she was way older. Jason was no longer hers, with no way to save him she felt helpless but also so guilty. Did she have feelings for James? That of which she was uncertain. Quinn still entered her mind frequently, but lately she felt like he'd abandoned her. Jason had done the same thing until coming to his sense... a little too late.

James showed her compassion and humanity when no one else would. Her fragile state had been protected when he risked his own life refusing to have sex with her. She'd forever be grateful, but leaving that room she left with curiosity of what it would be like to have sex with a vampire. The opportunity to see for herself and to thank him would never come, but on a miracle, it did.

She looked at everyone who stood in the room with her and felt the red crimson tears fall as she looked at James. "I'm so sorry I told you. I did this...I'm so sorry." He consoled her the best he could knowing his fate was sealed, hating to tell her the reason was because he'd told Steve Newlin.

"Jessica..." She looked up at him and his words were interrupted by the sounds of something happening.

Closing her eyes tightly, she waited for the pain of the sun and quietly thought to herself.

"I love you Quinn, I'm sorry Jason, Please forgive me James."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 am