For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Terrible Truths

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Terrible Truths Empty Terrible Truths

Post by Willa Burrell Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am

Willa stood around watching the volleyball game on Bill's front yard for quite some time, feeling the euphoria of the other vampires beginning to wear off.  She loved watching them as the rejoiced in the fact that they could feel the warmth of the sun radiating on their skin without burning.  For her, it was a bit different, having just been turned recently, the feeling was not as overwhelming and as much of a reason to celebrate.  

There was one person that she knew who would be celebrating and reveling more than anyone else would be though.....Eric.  She could imagine how wonderful it must be for him to feel the sun after a thousand years of nothing but darkness.  She scanned the groups of vampires, wanting nothing more than to witness his joy.  Not seeing him, she looked around for Tara and saw her talking to Pam by a tree on the outskirts of the group.  Her brow furrowed as she noticed that neither vampire looked as happy to be in the sun as she would imagine that they should have been. When Pam suddenly flew away, and Tara just stood there, Willa decided to find out what was going on.

Approaching Tara carefully, not sure whether this was really a good idea or not, Willa placed a slight smile on her lips.  She knew that Tara could get snippy at times and didn't want to test her patience; however she felt that, since being in her daddi....in her human father's death camp, they had grown closer and were genuinely becoming friends.  "Tara?  Hey, what's goin on?  Where'd Pam go and have you seen Eric?  I can't find him anywhere and he's kinda hard to miss!"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Terrible Truths Empty Screwed

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:33 pm

*Tara's expression softened when she saw Willa, she attempted to crack a smile, without being able to, instead she sighed and looked over at Willa, not exactly sure how to say what she was going to say next, truth be told she was pissed....and not like her usually pissed all the time pissed, but seriously angry, no matter what happened, it was Eric....fuck....granted Eric had saved her life, after being shot by those damn vampire cops....oh how that sentence sounded so wack in her head...it made her think of animal cops...she shook her head and kinda smirked, there was no easy way to say what she was going to say, normally Tara didn't care who and or what she said to people, that was never her strong suit, but when it came to Willa it was different, Willa was new like her....and she probably remembered Clue....hell she probably grew-up playing Clue...she made sure to remember to ask the new vampire eventually, but for now she had to find a way to make things not seem nearly as fucked as they were, she remembered how hard it was at first, and she had Pam there to help her, as much as she could, granted it was hard to deal with her Barbie ass right away, but once she learned that "Fuck Off." worked nicely she proceeded to use it in each and every fashion she could find, and when it came to insults Tara was a fucking genius. But that wasn't important now, what was, was finding a way to tell Willa, Pam and Eric weren't there, and yet assure the young vampire, everything would be okay.......*

"Hey Will, what's up?"

*Tara asked, hoping to soften her friend up a bit before she had to be the barer of bad news, that was another thing.....since she was a vampire she didn't have to many friends, fuck she didn't have to many friends before she was a vampire, but at least there was Sookie....and Lafayette, and well....maybe Sam, but other then that, nada, it finally occurred to her the reason she didn't want to upset Willa is Willa was her friend....and she really wasn't batting a thousand, when it came to them these days, it never bothered her before, but for some reason she felt very protective of Willa, perhaps it was, that they were kin.*

"Eric's not here.......but it's not like he'll NEVER be here....he's just....okay...for real I have no idea where he is...but don't panic....I mean he'll like a zillion years old, I am sure he'll be fine, after all Pam just left...."

*Tara said with a sigh, that clearly marked that she was un-happy.*

"She's going to find him, and hopefully...and bring his ass back here, and everyone will be happy again....of course not nearly as happy as they are now....from what I know, and that ain't much, vampires don't get to have fae blood very often, so enjoy it while you can.....and don't worry, I'll help you, Pam told me we're gonna be staying in Eric and her's cabin....so don't start stressing.....oh....did you ever play clue?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Terrible Truths Empty Re: Terrible Truths

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 am

Seeing Tara attempt to smile, but not actually doing it, made Willa slightly nervous. She knew something was wrong from the way that Tara had been looking at Pam. They usually looked like they were angry with one another but the look in her eyes was one that was more of pain than of anger, truthfully. Tara was a strong girl, one of the strongest people that she had ever met and had been one of the bet allies she could ever ask for when they were stuck in the horrid camp of her father's.

When Tara said that Eric was gone, Willa's face fell and she felt. A brand new baby vampire and she had been abandoned by her maker, or that's how it felt. She looked down for a few moments, feeling as if she had now been orphaned on two levels. Tara telling her that Eric would be OK because he was so old, caused an eyebrow to raise slightly.

"Yeah he'll be OK and Pam will be OK but what about us? Are we supposed to just sit around in their cabin and wait for them to come back? And that's if they come back. Ever since I was turned, I have been mainly on my own, I mean I've had you and I appreciate everything that you've helped me with but......I need my maker."

Tara telling her that she would help her and that they'd be OK made Willa feel a bit better but not as secure as she would feel if her new vampire daddy had stayed to teach her all she needed to know. He was over a thousand years old and Tara was only slightly older than she was.

"OK well at least we have somewhere to go right? Let's just get to this cabin and go from there I guess. And yes, I do remember Clue. I used to love that game!"

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Terrible Truths Empty Get this party started

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 pm

*Tara could totally agree with Willa needing her Maker, Tara told them, they sucked at this....she knew Eric had released Pam, which in Tara's mind made Eric an asshole....but that didn't change much, other then him helping her, with her bullet, she kinda considered Eric an asshole all the time, sitting on his throne.....she could get into that a lot but, trying and explaining that Eric was an ass, was not going to help Willa in the least, if anything, it would more then likely just make the girl feel bad, and that wasn't going to help at all, she sighed and attempted to think of something that could calm them both, and then a smirk appeared on her lips.*

"No...you're right, who in the hell wants to sit down and do nothing all day...fuck that shit, we're going to go to the cabin, get some shit, and have a party, we were captured, held in a damn vampire jail, for no fucking reason, my Maker just went God knows where, you're Maker will come back god knows when, so fuck it all, let's have a fucking party, girl, I could use a nice stiff drink, don't get me wrong, fairy blood is nice and all, but I it's not going to last forever, besides I am more then sure if this cabin belongs to Eric and Pam, there are all kinds of goodies, and plenty of blood, bottled in wine, *safe* true blood, not to mention the donors.....but we may not want to try that, with anyone possibly carrying Hep-V."

*Tara smiled, and grabbed Willa's hand, pulling her up, towards her, and pointed at the sun.*

"However you should enjoy the sun while you have it, it's not like something like this happens all the time, but if you're ready, let's get the fuck outta here, shit, if I decide to forgive my cousin, he could bring lots of shit to the party, he's the kinda person you call, when you wanna smoke a fat joint, if you know what I mean....I am still not sure if I can forgive him and Sookie thought...I suppose I have to eventually....."

*Tara said with a sigh, she sat down for a moment, on a rock, still holding Willa's hand, in a friendly, loose way.*

"What do you think....come on now....smile.....is it party time?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Willa knew that Tara was only trying to make her feel better by suggesting that they have a party. She didn't really feel like having a party at the moment though. Being able to walk in the sun wasn't something that she cared about. She knew that she should, since none of them knew how long being impervious to the sun would last, but her only thoughts were with wondering where Eric was and if he would ever return.

"Tara, I appreciate that you want to make me feel better but I just want to feed and get to this cabin for some sleep. I guess my high has worn off and I'm just tired right now."

There were so any things that could have happened as to why Eric had left. Was there something else going on that nobody else knew about? If there was, would it get Eric and Pam killed? Willa's mind was moving at a thousand miles per hour by this time but there was one thing that plagued her, did he leave without her because she wan't good enough and he was disappointed that he had turned her? She looked to Tara, the crimson tears beginning to brim in her eyes. Tara had known Eric for a lot longer than she had known him herself.

"Tara? Do you think he'll come back?"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Terrible Truths Empty Excuses

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm

*Tara could feel Willa was uncomfortable, maybe it was being around all these new vampires, not that any of them made Tara feel any more at ease, granted they all seemed decent, and what not, but they were high not that she wasn't but for the second time since she turned she felt the pull of friendship and she stopped thinking about Eric and Pam, the truth be told, since she had changed into a vampire, it ended some friendships, like hers with Lafayette, and of course her and Sookie, but it also opened her up to new friends, even if she didn't want to admit it, Jessica, and her were talking in the dungeon, and granted Tara had hid her affection for Pam, but still, the girl was nice to her, and after all they all had to stick together since they were as Pam put it *Baby Vamps*, also she wanted to get Willa as relaxed as possiable, and she thought maybe having another recognizable vampire around may help.*

"Okay, no party......but how about we have a friend over....kinda like a girls night, me and...."

*She was about to say Sookie, but instead stopped, her and Sookie...yeah her and Sookie use to do all kinds of things, there hair, there nails....even thought Tara wasn't into all that shit, even as a kid, there was no way in hell, she would say anything to Adele....that woman was as close as anyone had ever came to being an angel in Tara's eyes, woman deserved an award for putting up with some of her mama's shit, like when she'd come and try and bring Tara home, drunk as a skunk, and Adele would tell her and Sookie to go upstairs, word was Adele once pulled that shotgun on Tara's mom once, and Tara was more then sure if she did her mother deserved, Adele was such a sweet women, she couldn't even imagine her harming a fly.*  

"Now, I am not doing a mani/pedi....so just forget that shit, and we're not doing any kind of makeover, if you and Jess want to do that be my guest......that's just not me.....however...I do think I will happily take a trip to Pam's closet."

*Tara said with a smile*

"And as for Eric.....he better come back, he's never just gotten up, and left....like permanently, But his ass better come back soon.....'cause until he does Pam, is going to be chasing his stupid ass, like superwoman...."

*That made Tara smile wider, look at those pumps, it's an attractive barbie, Those nails are amazing, it's a gorgeous plane, no it's Super Pam....she let out a chuckle as she thought about Pam fighting crime in a little pink suite at night.*

"Oh that shit is just to funny.....so should I invite Jessica over....or...?"

*Tara said shaking her head*

Last edited by Tara Mae Thornton on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Willa's eyes looked deeply into Tara's. She didn't think she'd be very good company but she knew she didn't want to be alone. Perhaps the company of another young vampire could be a welcome relief to the emptiness that she was feeling at the moment. The sensation of the blood bond between Willa and Eric puzzled her. She had felt deep sadness when her human father abandoned her but it was nothing like the feeling of complete and utter emptiness without Eric. She knew that Eric was alive and well but she was left with a sense of loneliness deeper than any she had ever known.

"Yeah I think Jessica being around could be a good thing and I will definitely get a mani pedi. You would be surprised at how much that can cure. A shopping trip in Pam's closet could help a lot too."

She forced a small smile to appear on her lips; knowing that it would help Tara feel better about her efforts. Watching as the sun began to set, she felt the hunger beginning to creep upon her; gnawing at her insides as though she were starving.

"First thing's first though, I need to find someone to eat."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Terrible Truths Empty That's What She Said

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:36 pm

*Tara smiled*

"Then let's find someone to eat, and then raid Pam's closet....."

*She noticed that Willa still wasn't completely relaxed yet, and frowned.*

"Look whatever your thinking, or your worried about, just relax, not only is Eric the oldest vampire I ever met.....unless his sister was older, and whatever, I don't want to loose my train of thought here, he's mega old, So where-ever he is you don't have to worry, plus if he was in super danger, you'd feel it, regardless of how far or close he was, the bound of the blood makes you able to feel some of his emotions, like when he summoned you."

*Tara said hoping that would help a little, she let go of Willa's hand, and looked around as the sun was setting.*

"I don't suppose it would help you, if I told you a little about the first days I was a vampire, would it? I mean, let's just say, shit was deferentially a bit crazy...."

*She said, remembering how she and Pam clashed at Fangtasia, she could never understand how such a strong woman, needed to have acceptance, from someone else, like Eric, sure he was her Maker, but he released her....something Tara just couldn't understand.*

"For now don't worry, we'll be safe.....as long as we stick together, girl."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 am