For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Missing her

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Missing her Empty Missing her

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 7:30 pm

He sat in his office staring at his cell phone. He had it already selected to call Luna. It had been weeks since they had been able to hang out, and he was missing her something terrible. The bar was full of patrons tonight and he kept thinking about a run under the moonlight with Luna. She captivated him in ways he didn't think possible. He finally hit the number and it began to ring. Someone picked up and before she could speak he said -Hey, darlin'. I sure miss you.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Missing her Empty Re: Missing her

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 7:41 pm

She was in the kitchen getting dinner ready for herself and Emma when the phone rang and she heard Emma giggle and screech, "SAM!" into the phone. "Oh God, Emma! Bring me the phone, baby!" She shook her head and put the lid on the spaghetti pot before wiping her hands off on a rag.

She walked into the living room and stopped in the doorway, her heart warming as she saw the happy smile on Emma's face as she jabbered away to Sam. "Emma...." she said as she continued to look at her daughter; Emma turned around and giggled again. "Mommy wants you, Sam. Here." She ran over and handed me the phone, but not before yelling, "I WANNA PLAY BARBIES AGAIN, SAM!" Luna laughed and put the phone to her ear. "Hey stranger."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 7:48 pm

A smile came to his face when he heard her voice. -Hey there, Emma!- He heard her giggle and could hear Luna in the background. He loved both of them dearly and could see himself marrying her one day. With his luck, he wasn't going to count on it. He heard Emma yell about playing barbies and he chuckled. -I'd love to!- He said as Luna picked up. -Hey yourself, beautiful. I've been thinking about you non-stop-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 8:00 pm

She laughed softly as she walked back to the kitchen. "EMMA! Emma, you're gonna spill..... Damnit." She sighed and rushed over to help Emma who was carrying a plate piled high with spaghetti. "Emma, there's no way you're going to eat all that." Emma looked up at her and made a face, "How do you know? I'm growing, RIGHT SAM?!"

Luna shook her head and grabbed a plate for herself, her attention going back to the phone. "I've been thinking about you, too, Sam. How are you? How's the bar?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 pm

He leaned forward on his desk, drawing her name over and over on a piece of paper. He chuckled listening to Emma and Luna, seeing the scene unfold in his head. -Well, now...I think you better listen to your mama...she knows best.- He said with a grin.

He sighed. -I'm good. Just missing you like crazy. I miss our runs together. The bar? Aw, well...its about the same. Can't expect more then I get.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 8:25 pm

She smiled, "Well." Looks at Emma who was sitting at the table, almost all of her food gone and a sleepy look on her face. "Are you available tomorrow?" She wanted to run with him again so bad it almost hurt. "We can make it a date?"

Emma laughed, "Mommy, can I come!?" Luna shook her head and laughed. "Not this time, baby. Next time." Emma started pouting and Luna gave her a look. "Go put on your jammies and brush your teeth."

Emma pouted more and all but stomped to the bathroom. "Sorry, Sam. So, you wanna go tomorrow?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 pm

His face lit up like Christmas. Leaning back in his chair and kicking his legs up on his desk, he smirked. -Tomorrow sounds wonderful, baby.- Knowing Emma was out of the room his voice got lower. -So, what are you wearing, Miss Garza?- He loved to flirt with her because she was the cutest when she was embarrassed. She was an amazing woman, and the thought of her naked with him in the woods began to arouse him. Thankfully he was in the privacy of his office.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

She blushed as she finished her food and started cleaning up the kitchen; looking down at herself, she frowned. Should she make something up? She was wearing a pair of ripped to shreds jean shorts and a black tank with some sandals. "I can be wearing nothing if you give me five minutes."

She hurriedly cleaned up the kitchen, chitchatting randomly with Sam while she went in to check on Emma; she was passed out already, curled up with a stuffed collie that Sam had given her. She kissed Emma's forehead, turned on her nightlight and pulled the door closed.

Quickly got to her room and shut the door, her voice getting low as she went to light a couple of candles. "You still wanna know what I'm wearing?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 8:47 pm

He listened intently to her after she said to give her five minutes. The images in his head swirling around what she could possibly be in. But her nude...now that was a sight indeed. He growled a little as he waited for her voice to come back. The bulge in his pants growing with each passing second. It was becoming uncomfortable, but he was in his office and just anyone could walk in. He adjusted himself a little to give his package more room to grow and move.

He heard her sweet voice fill his ear and he closed his eyes and bit his lip between his teeth. -Yes, do you have to even ask?- He said with a low voice. The kind she loved in her ear.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm

She moaned softly as she trailed a hand from her hair down her chest, softly across her stomach and stopping at the top of her black thong. "If you aren't busy....." Luna's voice got lower and she dipped a finger under the silk of her undies. "You can come see for yourself..."

Took a sharp breath as her fingers slid between her already wet folds.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 9:02 pm

He could barely contain himself. He wanted nothing more than to hop in his jeep and speed to her house, run to her room, rip her clothes off (if she still had them) and make made passionate love to her all night long. He sighed heavy. -Darlin' you don't know- adjusts again -how bad, I want to be with you right now. But I got a bar full and I'm behind on paperwork.- He let out a grumble of frustration, knowing he'd go to bed with a kickstand. -Oh, you are so tempting...damn.-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 9:22 pm

She pouted and moved her fingers more quickly, her breath coming in short pants now. "But Sam..... Mmmmmmm....." She bit her lip and groaned out, "I need you, Sam."

She arched her back off of the bed and spread her legs wider, slipping two fingers into her aching core while she rubbed her clit with the palm of her hand.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

He closed his eyes and groaned. -Luna, baby...oh you're killing me.- His bulge was throbbing so bad it was beginning to be painful. He looked at the clock. Only two hours till closing. -Will you be up in two hours?- He figured he could persuade Terry into closing up for him while he ran to the "bank" early.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

"The question is, Sam....." She pressed her palm harder against her aching core and inhaled quickly before speaking breathlessly, "will you be up in two hours? Can't you close early?" She bit her lip and arched again, "Mmmmm, oh GOD SAM!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 pm

She was moaning, and he knew she had to be doing other things. He ran his hand through his hair and blew air out his mouth. -Give me one minute, baby.- He put the phone down, went to his office door and called Terry. He hid the lower part of his body behind the door. Terry came by the door. "Yeah, Sam?" He smirked a little and began. -Hey, Terry...you mind supervising closing tonight? I gotta run to the bank..and stuff. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.- Terry smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure boss. I don't mind. I'll have all the tills brought in before you leave." He smiled wide and nodded. -Thanks, man.- He pulled himself back in his office and went to his phone. Bringing it to his ear he said. -Wait right there. Don't...move. Don't even move.- And hung up, grabbing his keys he headed for the back door so patrons wouldn't see more of him than they bargained for. He jumped in his jeep and headed to her house. Paper work be damned.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Luna grinned and moved her hands away from her body. She stood and quickly lit a few more candles in the room, ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth again, brushed her hair, ran to the living room to unlock the door, pulled the door to Emma's room closed as she ran back into her room and collapsed on the bed.

She bit her lip in anticipation, her entire body on fire as she waited for her shifter, her Sam. "A few touches won't hurt...." she whispered to herself as she moved her hand back down her body and rubbed herself softly.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 9:52 pm

His jeep rambled into her drive, and before he could turn the engine off fully, he had the door open and hopped out. Putting his keys in his pocket as he closed the door and headed up the walk. He slowly turned the knob, and sure enough it was open. He looked around and saw it was quiet. He crept slowly to her room, seeing Emma's door closed he let out a thankful sigh. He was already beginning to get excited at the thought of seeing her. He pushed open her door and saw her on the bed. She was a sight, laying there with her beautiful chestnut hair sprawled around her, her nipples thick with excitement. He growled low and slowly walked in closing the door behind him. Not taking his eyes off of her. -Oh, baby...you look...-moans-so damn good-. He pulled at his shirt and the buttons snapped open, revealing his bare chest. The bulge in his pants growing only for her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 10:03 pm

She heard him come in and a grin spread to her face; she had moved her hand out from under her panties and rested it on her stomach. Cutting her eyes over to him, Luna smiled and lifted her hand, crooking her finger at him in a come here motion. "I missed you, Sam. So much."

His skin was all but shining in the moonlight and she wanted to touch it, wanted her lips on that broad chest, her nails to dig into his skin, to feel him inside her like before.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

He grinned smugly as he toed his boots off and let his shirt drop to the floor. He bent down and kneeled on the bed, meeting her sweet lips. Crawling in next to her , he kissed her pushing her back on the bed on her back with his kiss. His tongue dancing with hers in a sweet tango guided by lust not music. His right hand slid down her arm and down her side, to her leg. He lifted it so to move it over. She began to work on his zipper and he couldn't stop kissing her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

"Sam," she murmured against his lips, moaning when he hitched her leg up and smiling as she fumbled with his zipper;she was so excited she could barely move her fingers.

Her tongue fought against his, her teeth nipping his bottom lip and a yelp of excitement escaping her as she finally got them unzipped. "Get them off... Now." she said as she met his gaze with a heated one of her own.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

He pushed up and slid them down more and kicked them off. His length was rock hard and begging for her core. He grinned at her and teasingly said. -Now, now...don't wanna rush things...- He knew he'd get to her, but it was the least he could do since she teased him so bad in his office. Sadly he didn't have the willpower to tease her for long, because one look into her heated eyes and he couldn't wait. He kissed the tops of her breast and took her hardened nipple into his mouth as he held his shaft and circled her folds with the head. She was dripping wet with that sweet nectar of hers and he couldn't wait another minute. He looked up at her as he continued to suck and slid into her core. Moaning against her breasts, as he thrust in and out.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

"SAMMMMM!" She laughed huskily as she pressed herself against him; bracing her hands on his chest, she grinned and flipped him over so that she was straddling his hips. She put a hand on his chest to brace herself while the other ran through her hair. "Oh... Sam," she groaned as she moved herself up and down, her breasts bouncing tantalizingly close to his face.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm

The minute she turned him over he chuckled. For as much as she looked like an angel, she was a devil in bed. -Oh, baby...Luna. Yes...like that.- He watched as her luscious, full breasts bounced up and down. Bucking his hips to meet hers, he reached up and grabbed her nipple, squeezing it slightly. With the other hand he slid his thumb between them to tease her nub as she rode him. His eyes closed as he moaned her name.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Fri May 18, 2012 11:04 pm

She grinned down at him, loving the look on his face when he said her name. "Sam!"

A bigger grin spread on her face as she stopped moving and slid off of him; the look on his face was priceless. She put a finger against his lips and leaned down to kiss him softly. Scraping her nails against his chest, she followed the trail with soft kisses, licking and nibbling her way down his body. The muscles in his stomach rippled as she made her way down his body; that "v" drove her wild.

Luna moved her hands to grasp his length in her hand, stroking up and down slowly before dragging her tongue across his tip.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Fri May 18, 2012 11:11 pm

He looked at her with a confused glance. Before he could speak, her finger was on his lips. He grinned and watched her knowing she was up to no good. That woman knew exactly how to tease the shit out of him, but he loved every second. He tilted his head back against the pillow as her nails drug his chest. Followed by soft pecks from her lips, he knew were she was going and he couldn't wait. The feeling of her tongue across the tip of his mass almost sent him into overdrive. It was like tiny shocks of electricity building in his shaft, pleading to be released. But he couldn't, not yet. Not until she was satisfied. He groaned in pleasure and his mouth dropped open as soft moans escaped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am