For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Eric Fuckin Nothman

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Eric Fuckin Nothman Empty Eric Fuckin Nothman

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 am

Jason could still feel Northman's breath on him, the piercing fangs in his neck. He swore that his butt had been hurting a lot more recently and knew that it had to have been the dream that he had. He had not told Violet about any of this, not knowing how she would react to it. He looked at the clock on in his truck; he had several hours before he had to head down to the station.

He had planned on going to see Lafayette to see if he had anything to stop these dreams, but first he needed to go and see his sister Sookie. Maybe she could tell him something that would help him. As he parked his truck in the driveway, it had been sometime since he had been here; ever since killing Warlow.

This was his Grams house, where she would bake him cookies; where he had gone when he had been accused of killing Dawn Greene and Maudette Pickens. This would always be his home away from home. As he hopped out of his truck and jumped the stairs, trying the door to find it locked. Knocking loudly on the door, not knowing if Sookie was home or not.

"SOOKIE!.....SOOKS YOU HOME?" he called out as he continued knocking.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Eric Fuckin Nothman Empty Re: Eric Fuckin Nothman

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:42 am

-she had worked a double shift the day before so her entire body was aching, and she still had that achy muscle in her lower back from working in the garden. She so wished Gran hadn't planted so many flowers in those gardens! She had been about to go back to sleep on the couch when she heard a truck pull up; she assumed it was Alcide and didn't jump to answer the door since he had a key, but when he continued banging and she heard her brothers voice, she got up slowly-

Jason?

-she moved slowly to the door, her hand reaching out and touching the wall to help with holding herself steady. She could be beaten by vampires and werewolves, but couldn't handle some flowers and a double shift at Merlottes? Lord she was getting old! Finally made it to the door and opened it with a smile.-

Come on in!
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 am

"Thanks" he nodded.

Closing the door behind him as he followed Sookie back into the living room as he noticed how unsteady she was on her feet.

"You alright Sooks? You ain't involved in more vampire shit? Has that Bill Compton been round here? Want me to go and kick his ass?" he asked.

He would love nothing more than staking him, especially after what he did to her. Handing her over to Warlow without blinking.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:02 am

-she laughed and shook her head as she did so, making her way to the couch and happily slipping back down onto it with a sigh-

Nah, nothing going with the vampires anymore. I was clearin' out the garden and trimmin' Gran's azaleas and stuff. Pulled a muscle, then last night I worked a double shift at Merlotte's. So just really sore. But enough about me....

-she could tell something wasn't quite right with her brother; he looked stretched thin and really tired, frustrated. Maybe Violet was still holding out on him. He always did get grumpy when he didn't have sex for a while. Boy, did she know the feeling.-

Everything okay?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 am

Everything okay?

He ran his hand through his tussled hair as he sat down on the couch next to her. He was tired; he had the late shift at the station cause Andy was taking some time off with spend with his daughter. But he couldn't get the dream out of his mind.

"I needs to tell you something Sook, but it goes no further than us...No one can hear this, not Violet. Nobody...Please, this can't get out" he begged her.

No one could know about this; if it got out? Who knows what would happen. He would start getting weird looks at work.

<It was just a dream...It was just a dream> he repeated in his head.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

-she frowned. It was just a dream... it was just a dream... it was just a dream! resounded through her head. She stared at him then reached out to grab his hand, giving it a squeeze as she met his gaze-

Jason, it's okay. I promise not to say anything, but... what dream? Are you okay? Jason, you're scaring me....
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 am

With both his hands running through his hair as sweat was now forming once again all over his neck, where he could still feel Northman biting him. He forced himself to his feet as he began pacing back and forth as he couldn't believe he was saying it.

"I-I had sex.....With Eric Northman" he blurted out.

That was it! He was ruined! He was never going to live this down

<Shit! Shit! Shit!>
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 am

-her jaw dropped, her heart skipped a beat for a second and then a grin came across her face; she knew that he was freaked out, but sometimes humor worked better than being scared.-

It was great, wasn't it?

-the look on his face, the way his jaw dropped and ticed. It was so worth it. So very worth it. She laughed a bit and gripped his hand tighter.-

Jason. Jason, it's okay. I promise. Did... did he give you his blood?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 am

"He....Violated me! Stuck his thing in me! I think my butt still hurts!" he snapped at her as he didn't know what else to do.

He sat himself back down on the couch as she gripped his hand tightly as he rested his head in the other. He just wanted to forget the whole ordeal; but he couldn't

"Yeah...He have me his blood. Back at the vampire camp place. Tara was taken by Sarah Newlin and all the other vampires started sucking my blood....I would rather be dying that have this stuck in my brain! How do you stop it? If Violet finds out that i drank another vamps blood she is gonna have my Johnson on a stick" he groaned as he covered his Johnson with his free hand.

<I am a dead man walking....Shit! Fuckin vampires!>
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:38 am

-she shook her head and just stared at him, ignoring his thoughts that were trying to invade her mind. She didn't want to hear Jason's thoughts; she felt like she was violating his privacy.-

Jason, it was just a dream. I promise, you're okay. You weren't violated by him. It's just a dream. Just... go with it. I mean, it's not like Violet is giving you any, and I know how you get. It doesn't mean you're gay or anything like that. I promise.

-she stroked his hand with her thumb and looked at him.-

As for Violet... You were about to die, and Eric's really old which makes his blood really powerful. She should be thanking him for saving your life. Hell, I should be thanking him for saving your life. But, I'll pass. I don't wanna have anything to do with any vampires anymore. I'm done with them. Done.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 am

"I'm not gay?" he repeated "Oh thank the lord Jesus Christ amen...Thank you Big Guy in the heavenly sky or whatever...Thank you" he prayed "I'm really not gay!" he chirped up a little bit.

He pulled Sookie into a tight embrace as he couldn't help but believe it.

"I'm not gay!" he smirked.

He stood up from the chair as he started to head into the kitchen.

"You gots any beer in the house. Its time to celebrate" he called back at her.

As he entered the kitchen and opened the fridge as he pulled out two beers as he noticed something on the floor, a pair of leather work boots. They weren't his, they were far to big for his feet. As he opened the beers and headed back into the living room as he handed a beer to Sookie.

"You got someone here?" he quizzed as he took a sip of his beer.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 am

-she just laughed as realization struck. He was special, her brother. She started to decline a beer, but seeing as how she heard two open, she shrugged her shoulders and took it from him as he came back in. When he asked about if she had anyone there, she flushed a bit and sat the beer on the table-

Yeah, I have someone staying here. You remember Alcide Herveaux?

-she picked the beer back up and took a sip then sat it back down and looked at Jason.-
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:59 am

He frowned as he tried to remember who exactly that was, was he the werewolf or another Faerie or something like that.

"Alcide? Is he the one that turns into a wolf or something like that? What's he doing staying here? I thought you were married to....Eric Northman?" he shuddered.

He would mentally erase that name from his head, he would not speak his name again. He would be the wizard from Sabrina, the one who should not be named.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 am

He's a werewolf, yes. And it's not like that. He's a friend of mine and he needed a place to stay. He's staying in your old room.

-she took another small sip from her beer and sat it back on the table-

And I guess I am married to him, but not really. We sort of have an arrangement; he gave me back my house, I rescinded his invitation and he just sorta disappeared. I don't have anything to say to him, or any other vampires. The only one I care about now is Tara, and that's just cause she's been my friend my whole life.

-she shrugged her shoulders and turned back to him, raising a brow as she waited for him to speak. Would he have some sort of problem with her having another man living with her? Heck, he should be happy she has someone to protect her.-
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 am

"He's staying in my room? Hell Sookie you just move him in?....Christ. Do you know him well enough?" he asked curiously.

No more vampires in her life? That wasn't going to happen if Bill Compton was still living across the cemetery. It would have been better if he just moved away and left Sookie alone, but another Supe? A werewolf?

"He don't change into a werewolf and hump your leg and stuff? I saw it on the discovery channel" he shook himself of that image.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 am

Oh hush, Jason. This is my house. Gran left it to me in her will. I can do what I want to with it. He's not going to hump my leg, he's not going to tear anything up and trust me, he can definitely take care of himself. As for if I know him well enough?

-she thought back over the times that she had spent with Alcide and laughed. Yeah, she knew him pretty well and if she had it her way, she'd know him even better. But that was neither here nor there.-

Don't worry about me, Jason. I'm fine. I promise.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 am

"Alright I guess...Maybe we could do dinner? And I could meet this Alcide? Give my approval and stuff? You could make Grams pecan pie and that fried chicken" he smirked as he could feel his mouth watering at the thought.

He stood from the couch as he straightened himself out, he needed to be heading to the station shortly. He would try and get some sleep on his break if it wasn't too busy. He hadn't told Violet that he was going back to work yet. That would be a conversation that they would be having soon.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:38 am

-she chuckled and nodded her head-

I'll talk to him tonight and we'll set up a dinner date for Wednesday? He's been working a lot, and I'd like to get my back better before standing up to cook chicken all day.

-smiling at him, she moved to get off of the couch, but ended up giving up and just smiling at him. He looked a lot calmer than he did when he first got there, and that made her happy.-

I love you, Jason. If you need anything, you let me know okay? And I'll call you soon about dinner. I gotta work tonight, but will let you know something tomorrow.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 am

"If you need anything Sooks, call 911 and ask for me...I love you to, you know where to find me" he smirked as he engulfed her into a tight embrace as he kissed her on her cheek.

He quickly looked at his watch and then at the clock on the wall, reading two different times.

"Shit! I am gonna be late....You need to fix that clock Sookie..Get Alcide to do it" he rushed out as he headed out of the front as straight for his truck.

Kenya was going to kick off if he was late again. Great this was all he needed right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:25 pm