For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hump Night at the club

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Hump Night at the club Empty Hump Night at the club

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

I had come into the club, praying for a good night. Violet called me to let me know the deliveries had arrived on time and nothing was broken. The night started off well. I had some interviews to do and I passed the bar, signaling the human tender to bring me a blood. She followed after me asking in her meek voice. "Miss Pam, do you want a donor or a bottle?" I called over my shoulder "bottle is fine for now" I entered my office and headed straight for my desk, getting straight to work, to play later.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Hump Night at the club Empty Re: Hump Night at the club

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

I was finally finished work and now I wanted to play. Eric was doing his own thing, and I didn't feel like going out to hunt, since I had my good pumps on and all. I decided to get dinner here tonight. I emerged from my office and went to the main bar to see who looked good to eat. I grinned at a few as I passed by. I was killing two birds with one stone. Eric had every vampire he knew on payroll to make appearances in the club, to attract patrons...well I was making my appearance. I slowly walked around dancing and drunk humans, shifters, a few weres and vampires. I was on the prowl....looking for someone...delicious. I licked my lips when I saw something real sweet. I watched her dance with her friends and waited for the perfect moment to strike.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 am