For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Under Pressure

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Under Pressure Empty Under Pressure

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:07 pm

{Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, he bobbed his head to the music on the radio. He had thought about Sookie the whole time he had been gone. It was refreshing to know that he would soon see her smiling face and inhale that vanilla scent. Damn the thoughts that invaded his mind and made his pants uncomfortable. It had been such a long time, not just that, all the tension was almost too much. He wanted her, God did he want her. But, at the fear of rushing into something, he refrained from giving in. He didn't know how long he could hold off though, how long he could stand to not kiss her, touch her, hold her. Passing the sign welcoming him to Bon Temps, he shifted in his seat and gripped the wheel tighter. Maybe he should have told her he was coming back today. But he wanted to surprise her. The job had been completed and he had seven grand to kick start the business again.}

{Pulling into the driveway, he looked around and thought about what to say before he went in. Grinning, he grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the side of him and opened the door. His luggage could wait, he really wanted to see her.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Under Pressure Empty Re: Under Pressure

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:16 pm

She sat on the couch, doing the same thing she had been doing for the past few weeks and trying to keep her mind occupied. She had gotten so used to Alcide being around that while he was going she hadn't had anything to do. They normally watched movies or goofed around. The silence while he was gone was deafening.

The show she was watching went to commercial and she stood from her seat to head into the kitchen to grab another glass of tea. Panic ran to her stomach when she heard the front door open, and she instantly turned her gaze towards the door, her jaw dropping. "ALCIDE!"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:23 pm

{He smiled and entered the door, the bouquet hidden behind his back. Smiling at her excited reaction to seeing him, he closed the door and chuckled.} "Hey, nice to see you too."

{Pulling the bouquet from behind his back, he smiled and looked down at them.} "They uh...had this flower shop near the hotel and I thought you'd like this." {He said as he extended them to her.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 pm

She didn't know what to do. How did she act? Did she wrap her arms around him and squeal? Or did she play it cool? Lord help if he didn't get her all confused.

"Thank! What are you doing home so soon?" she asked as they walked towards the kitchen so she could get a vase to put her flowers in. The smile on her face spoke more than any actions would. She was really glad he was home.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:32 pm

{He nodded and watched her turn for the kitchen, looking for a vase. She reached up as she asked why he was home so soon and watched her shirt ride up to reveal white cotton undies. Sweet Jesus. He cleared his throat and stepped into the kitchen, trying to avoid looking at her legs. Her very smooth legs that went right up to make an ass out of themselves. Looking at the fridge, he stuffed his hand in his pocket and leaned against the frame.}

"Oh, well you know. Job was done so I figured why not and surprise you." {He chuckled and looked back at her.} "So surprise!"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:46 pm

She turned around and grinned at him, flowers in one hand and a vase in the other. He looked delicious leaned up against the door and lust, white and hot, curled up low in her stomach. It took her a second to clear her head, and she swallowed thickly as she turned back to the sink to put water into the vase.

"I'm glad you came home. Watching TV every night by myself was really boring," she said while continuing to grin. Making sure that the vase had an adequate amount of water, she turned and headed to the table, sitting the vase in the middle and then turning back to him; she didn't miss how his eyes went up and then down, then back up, as though he were watching her every move. It caused her own eyes to do the same, and that was when she realized what she was wearing.... or not wearing.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

{He pushed off the door frame with his shoulder and nodded to agree with her.} "Me too, I missed it. I mean, nightly tv watching wasn't the same without you. Plus there was bad reception at the hotel." {His eyes moved up and down her body once more before settling on her eyes.}

"Sorry, I uh...you're very distracting sometimes." {He chuckled and shook his head.} "Guess it's my own fault, I didn't warn you I'd be here. Would it be inappropriate to say...you like damn good in what you're wearing?" {He asked with a smug grin}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm

A grin slipped back onto her face and she moved her hands down low to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up ever so slightly and curtseying to him.

"Why thank you, Mister. I aim to please." She smirked as she recalled that was a saying from those 50 Shades books; part of her still wondered if he had read it all, but she'd never ask. Instead, she just grinned, dropped the shirt and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. "It's okay that you didn't tell me. It's nice to be surprised every now and again. I bet you're full of surprising things." Her eyes went to the waistline of his jeans and she closed her eyes for a second before opening them and grinning back at him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 pm

{He chuckled and shook his head. Her and those books. He had read a few chapters but quickly tossed it aside since it was not how he thought a woman should be treated. Women these days were gaga over it, and it appeared she was too. Maybe if he showed her how real wolves differed from this fictional character she seemed so enthralled with, she would see what she was missing.}

"I see you've been reading again. Sorry, I couldn't finish it. Not my style."

{He slowly walked towards her, keeping his eyes on hers. Once in front of her, he slid his hand between her hair and neck, cupping the nape of her neck and looking down into her eyes. Breaking the gaze, he looked at her slightly parted lips and took into account her breathing had accelerated. Meeting her eyes again, he smirked.}

"I'll be the polite gentleman and ask you...may I kiss you?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

She didn't speak, just nodded her head slowly. Everything seemed to slow down and speed up at the same time. It felt like every molecule in her body was on fire, bursting with need and almost exploding.

He moved slow as he leaned down to press his lips to hers and she moaned softly, somehow managing to keep her hands at her side as well as managing to not throw him to the floor and have her wicked way with him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:21 pm

{He smiled at her nod, taking it as a yes to his question. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to hers and instantly felt a number of things. He pulled her closer to him, one hand cupping her neck his other at the small of her back. Fingers balling into her shirt as he held her to him. He couldn't help himself, he deepened the kiss. His tongue slowly moving into her mouth, sliding against her own tongue. She tasted good too. He wanted her and he wanted her bad. Somehow he moved forward and caused her to lean back against the counter, his lips never leaving hers as the kiss grew in intensity and heat.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 pm

She pressed her body against his and moaned again, her hands moving to his shoulders, up his neck and into his hair which she gripped tightly so she could pull him closer.

Slowly her tongue slid out and pressed against his, sending chills through her body. He tasted divine; it was woodsy and heady and full of all things wonderful. She pressed into him more and moaned again while digging her fingers into his hair.

After a moment she pulled away and looked up at him, happy as always at how he was so much bigger than she was. She had a thing for big men apparently; Eric, Quinn, Alcide. They made her feel so safe.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 pm

{Feeling her hands on him and in his hair had the animal in him coming out. His pants were now too tight and uncomfortable. He knew she felt it too, being pressed so close against her body. He growled in his throat in response to her moan. Her velvet tongue danced heatedly with his own and then she pulled back and looked up at him. He was breathing heavy and looked into her eyes.}

"Sookie..."

{He whispered and swallowed, slowly a grin spread across his lips and he just wanted to kiss her again.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:59 pm

"Alcide,"she said quietly and tried to take a step back, but she hit the counter. There was nowhere to go but into his arms. And she knew that, despite what they wanted right now, that was not a step that they needed to take. At this moment she was really thankful for what she had plucked up the courage to buy while he had been away; it had been delivered this morning and at the moment it was tucked away in her bedside table for use for later. And by later, she meant to night.... after he had gone to his room.

Heat rolled through her again and she clenched her legs together tightly while staring up at him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 pm

{He cleared his throat and stepped back, smelling and sensing her arousal as well as his own.} "Sorry, I didn't mean to...aw hell." {He stopped and scooped her into his arms, lifting her with such ease as he carried her to the living room and laid her on the couch, placing one knee on the side of her and his other leg on the floor as he held himself up above her.}

"If you want me to stop, I will. Just say the words."

{He kissed her again, heatedly and very needy as if she was the very thing he would need to survive. Somehow, he felt like she was. He continued to kiss her as his hand touched her knee and slid slowly up towards the hem of her shirt.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 pm

She moaned, loudly, and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her entire body was on fire, nerves and muscles clenching that she didn't know she had.

"I don't want you to stop," she managed to spit out before pulling him back down and plastering her body against his. He rubbed against her in all the right ways, sending shivers over her breasts and against that tight bundle of nerves, and making chill bumps prickle her skin.

Would it actually go all the way this time? God knew she was wound tighter than a spring, and if he pressed against her anymore she'd be more embarrassed than Jason was the first time he had slept with a woman; bursting too soon wasn't a good thing for a guy. And probably wasn't for a woman, either.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm

{He was now cradled between her legs and he knew she wanted it as bad as he did. He pressed himself against her and kissed her neck, inhaling her sweet intoxicating scent. His hands finally reached her shirt and slid beneath it. The smooth skin of her stomach turning him on even more. God she felt so good, smelled good, tasted good. He did not want to stop. She moaned loudly again and he stopped kissing, feeling something off. He felt it again and his brows came together in confusion. She rubbed against him and that's when he realized the vibrations against her were his phone. Fuck his life. Maybe he could ignore the call. The continuous vibrations told him they were calling again.}

"Damn it. I need to get this."

{He moved off of her and grabbed his phone, answering it and seeing her face of disappointment.}

"Sookie, I...Hey yeah, I'm here. Hang on--"

{She shook her head and her cheeks flushed as she got up and walked away. Cursing silently, he put the phone back to his ear.}

"What is it that is so important you felt the need to call me? I see...does anyone else know? Good, keep it that way." {He shut the phone and grabbed his jacket. Apparently his father had gotten into more trouble involving his gambling problem. He had probably ruined his chances with Sookie, the constant interruptions...even he was fed up with it. Slamming the door on his way out, he cursed again as he had to walk off his hard on.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm