For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A visit to Fangtasia

Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

A visit to Fangtasia Empty A visit to Fangtasia

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

*Parking her car,she glanced at the neon sign of the bar-FANGTASIA.Locking her car she walked owrds the enrance and stood in the line.Quite a few people turned and looked at her,staring like hawks.Her long blonde hair fell down her back in curls and she wore a deep purple dress with a black leather jacket on top of it.two silver daggers were tucked safely out of sight in her boots.She always carried them for protection and this bar seemed a good place to be prepared for trouble.Showing Her ID she stepped inside fangtasia.The bar was sexy yet classy and she had to give the interior designer credit for their taste.Music blared through the speakers and people swayed to it's beats on the dancefloor.Male and female dancers entertained the crowd and the humans kept glancing at the vampires with lustful gaze. she walked towards the bar and ordered a gin and tonic.Turning around in her seat she scanned the room for familiar faces*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

A visit to Fangtasia Empty Re: A visit to Fangtasia

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Pam noticed the newcomer immediately. She had the scent of a witch on her. She eyed her suspiciously and grabbed her gin and tonic quickly sliding it to her with a napkin underneath and a straw in the top. "New to the area?" She asked questioningly. Wiccans who came to Fangtasia came looking for trouble and since the last encounter with those Wiccan dipshits, she was in NO mood for spells and witchcraft
    Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Turning to the woman she took the drink.She could tell the woman was a vampire.nodding she replied"Yes.Brand new. Quite a nice bar you got here." *small talk was not her deal but she wanted no trouble.She wasn't here to piss off vampires.She was here to relax and get some information on the Moongodess emporium.Amelia needed some more things to do the turning ritual for bob.The sooner he was back to normal the sooner she could get started wth her practice.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Pam nodded and retrieved the warmed blood glasses from the microwave for Eric and Isaebel aswell as herself. She placed them on the bar as she gathered napkins. "Why thank you. Just stopping in for a drink, or looking for something particular?" She stood and looked at the woman, knowing if she wasn't pleased with her answer, she'd glamour it out of her.
    Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 11:09 pm

*she could feel the change in the aura of the woman.The womans nonchalant composure wasn't really hiding her intentions.She didn't play nice with vampires...ever.She had a 'not-so-pleasant'history with them.Hiding her distaste for the vampire she smiled sweetly at the woman and replied"Little bit of both.Life without a job can turn out to be little boring."*She needed information but no from a vampire source.last thing she wanted was for them to play 'chew the witch' with her.*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 pm

She noticed she was avoiding the question at hand, which made her weary of what the witch's intentions were. She looked away for a brief second and looked back into the woman's eyes. Catching her gaze, she waited until she was completely under her hypnosis. It was taking forever for her to feel like she had anchored in. She couldn't get the connection and realized the witch was using magic. Annoyed with the fact, Pam became blunt. "Listen, cup cake. In the past 3 months I've dealt with more Wiccan cunts than you could imagine. So lets not dance around the bush, tell me why you're here and I may not kill you." She smiled sweetly, meaning it sarcastically.
    Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

*she felt the vampire trying to glamour her and couldn't help but smirk when failed.The protection amulet was doing a good job. narrowing her eyes at the woman she held her ground."Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about your problems with wiccans." She was in no mood for etiquettes. setting down her drink she smiled at the woman and let the air charge up with enregy."Listen to ME fang-face.First of all do not call me cupcake.Secondly,since we are SUCH good friends let me give you a piece of friendly advice.Stop poking your nose in other people's business.you never know who might just decide to cut it OFF"*She could feel the anger rising in the vampire*"I have no intention of causing trouble.so why don't you do your work in peace and let me do mine."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Pam arched a brow and the cockiness of this brave witch. It amused her, and pissed her off all in the same breath. "My, aren't you a feisty one. I like that." She grinned with sarcasm dripping on every word. She looked down at her nails. "Maybe I act too sweet..." She leaned in closer to the witch in a threatening manner. Face to face with her. "Maybe, I look like I'm one to be talked to in any manner. But I assure you, I can and will rip your throat out. Don't test me." She stood erect again and folded her arms across her chest. "So, if you aren't here to cause anything, why...again, are you here?"
    Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 11:14 pm

*she rolled her eyes at the threat.Why couldn't there be vampires who weren't full of themselves."Oh please i have mantle pieces tougher than you.But since we are having his lovely conversatin and you are hell bent on wasting my time why don't you tell me what you know about the Moongodess emporium......and try to make it quick.i'm on a tight schedule here."*
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Pam felt the anger and rage surge through her body. She'd remembered the decomposing curse and instinctively rubbed her cheek. It was smooth and skin didn't peel off. She looked back at the woman and glared her eyes a bit. "Moongoddess Emporium was ran by a little twit named Marnie, who thought she was tough as nails, she crossed our path one to many times and ultimately met her death." The last part made Pam smile. "Friend of yours? Come to enact revenge?" She said teasingly. She wanted nothing more than to prevent any such magic as before again. Fuck with her face...it was time to die.
    Octavia Fant
    Octavia Fant

Post by Octavia Fant Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 pm

‎*she had taken her fair share of revenge.Now she didn't give a fuck about anyone.calmly sipping her drink she shrugs"If someone gets killed it is their fault .why should i get my delicate ass on the hit list for them." *the vampire had conciously touched her cheek when talking about Marnie.curious,tying up her hair, she asked the vampire*"what did she do to you? Chipped your nail?" *she grinned as the vampire glared ather.She let out a low whistle ,amused."If looks could kill i would be a distant memory by now.Relax.I'm just helping out a friend with her....cat.nothing to do with you guys."* she shook her head smiling when she thought of Bob's current condition.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 pm

She smirked with a cocked brow. "Did something, yes. With the help of an ancient witch being possessed. Little twit couldn't do it her damn self." She brushed her hair off her shoulders. "All better now, but I don't let anyone cross me." She listened to the explanation of why she was here. "Far as I know, the shop has been closed...but is recently being reopened by an employee of mine. And please note...we are watching the Wiccan activity in the area, so don't get any ideas." She waved her hands in the air bored now. "Rita may be able to help you, although I doubt shes a witch."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm