For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

For The Blood

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

For The Blood Empty For The Blood

Post by Bill Compton Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Anticipating that there was something behind the motives of the Tiger but Bill could not place his finger on it. He trusted the Tiger less than he trusted Isabel who seemed to have gone quiet in the last few days, hearing the 'ping' again as he quickly opened the email;

"William,

As you mention the need being dire, but it is too close to dawn for either of us to travel, I am going to send one of my most trusted men, Tolvin, with a care package during the day as a sign of good faith. It will only be a handful of bottles but they will be at your estate around mid-day so they will be available when you rise. The balance of the supply will take a few days to move, but I will bring the first shipment myself after nightfall so we can have our meeting. I hope that you can see this for what it is, simply a neighbour who happens to be able to help doing so. I have no duplicity in that you are helping me as well by allowing me to clear the room for Arabella's preferred donor. I will arrive at your gates around an hour after sunset with the first shipment for my disarming and search. The care package Tolvin is going to drop off will have a range of the non-alcoholic variations. This should suit to aid the progeny you mentioned. I hope, as mentioned, that this exchange can serve to show you that I really do simply wish to live in peace. The warrior of the past died long ago, and he was replaced by a different man.

Respectfully,
    Jonathan Quinn"

Hitting reply as he began typing out his own message;

"John,

Perhaps this discussion is better preserved until the official meeting. I shall send word to the gate to grant you access and after a thorough inspection you will be granted access to the estate. Until then.

Bill Compton"

Hitting send as he closed down his computer as he tried to focus on the impending meeting that would soon be upon him. He could not be sure of anything that the Tiger was thinking or planning, and as for the warrior that died long ago. He knew a part of that was false, true his intentions may be truthful but once a warrior always a warrior. 

No matter the change.

But this was the time that he could use to prepare for all outcomes, extra guard would be called in and he made a note to increase the surveillance around his home. He could not and would not take any chances that the Tiger was up to something.

His trust did not extend to those whom he did not consider worthy, those closest to him were the ones that he valued above all else.

But now it was just a matter of waiting for their first meeting.

But all Bill wanted right now was the blood, he would put up with the Tiger for the blood

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:53 am