For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

To See Him Again

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

To See Him Again Empty To See Him Again

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:29 am

Flipping through the channels as nothing seemed to occupy her mind from her growing thirst that was bubbling deep inside of her.Tara had called and explained that she was not needed at the bar tonight which made her feel even worse because she knew that Bill would not let her out unless it was for Fangtasia. Which now meant that she could not get some decent blood, all she wanted was some blood. She had consumed the last bottle of blood earlier that evening and now she was hungry again. All she wanted was to sink her teeth into someone's neck and drink deep from their vein. But Bill had already warned her that they could not be sure who was infected with this virus Hep V or whatever the heck it was. But at this moment she did not care who it was. She should have left some of that blood that Quinn had given and taken the flask home and hid it.

But that was too late she was already hungry as it is without thinking about what if's. If Bill was King then why did he have such a shortage in blood? Surely he would have had something stashed away for times like this?

Settling upon some show about the Kardashian's as she watched two sisters fighting about something that was printed about them in the media she sighed. This is what she had been reduced too, some reality show about two stuck up girls who wanted more than what they already had. They were lucky there is people out there who have nothing at all. Hearing her cell buzz as she quickly reached for it as a smirk spread across her face;

~I'll be coming by the big house tonight after the sun drops below the tree lines. Hope everything is well. Show no recognition if we are introduced, and do not take my reaction to meeting you to heart. It is simply going to be for show. With me present, he will be extra diligent and we must not give him reason to suspect things for now~

He was coming here tonight? He had done what he said he would do. Having to re-read his message again as she could not help the smile that stung her cheeks as she quickly typed out her reply;

"Everything is good, a little hungry and there is no blood. But I can wait until the next time we meet. See you soon x p.s I will remember x"

Hitting send as she dropped her cell to the bed as she quickly scooted to her closet to choose something appropriate to wear for when he arrived.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

To See Him Again Empty Re: To See Him Again

Post by John Quinn Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 am

Quinn glanced at his cell when it buzzed, smirking. He opened the message as the guards looked over the truck.

"Everything is good, a little hungry and there is no blood. But I can wait until the next time we meet. See you soon x p.s I will remember x"

He quickly sent a message.

"No need to be hungry, my man Tolvin dropped off a care package today during the day. If you check with Bill, he will be able to help you."

Quinn chuckled as one of the men climbed underneath the truck to check for anything odd.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:14 am

Feeling her cell phone buzz again as she quickly opened the message and smiled brightly again.

"No need to be hungry, my man Tolvin dropped off a care package today during the day. If you check with Bill, he will be able to help you."

She began typing her message instantly;

"Bill has not told me of this...But I can wait until you are here. It will give me an excuse to interrupt your meeting x" as she hit send.

Rushing to the mirror as she quickly applied some lip gloss and made sure that her hair was all neat. She could hear talking from downstairs.

He was here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm