For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Big Bad Wolf

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Big Bad Wolf Empty Big Bad Wolf

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:46 pm

{Alcide finally got the hang of shifting at will and was able to control it better. His dad was pack master and Debbie had turned last week for the first time. Coach was intrigued to see how much more stronger he was but luckily he was able to chalk it up to being because he was working out more. The guys on the football field knew to stay out of his way when he was in the zone. Defensive end had its perks. The day had gone normally and seemed typical. Until football practice.

He heard some of the guys in the locker room talking and he felt his anger surge. Balling his fists tightly, he leaned against the shower wall and clenched his teeth.}

"I bet I could get Debbie Pelt in bed for less than Alcide pays. I heard she's easy. Did you see that skirt she wore today...jesus."

{He growled and moved around the corner to stare Nick in the face. His muscles bulged and his eyes dilated. He was trying to calm the wolf within down so he wouldn't shift right here in front of everyone. Speaking through his teeth, he moved forward as Nick moved back.}

"I was just kidding man, I swear. I didn't know you were in here. I'm sorry dude."

"You will be...severely sorry." {He stepped right up to his face, looking down because of the height difference, he balled his fists again.} "If I ever hear you talk about my girl again, I will beat your face in. Are we clear?"

{Nick nodded and held up his hands in defense. He swallowed hard and looked up nervously at Alcide.} "I got it dude, I got it."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Big Bad Wolf Empty Re: Big Bad Wolf

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 pm

~Later that evening~

"Hey baby." {Alcide looked up to see Debbie crawling through his window. He set his books aside and stood, walking over to her to kiss her. Her lips tasted like strawberry and her hair smelled so good. He nuzzled her and she pressed her body to his. They would be graduating next year and so much had happened, so much had changed.}

"Debbie, we need to talk."

"Yeah, what is it baby? Everything okay? Are you struggling with being a wolf? I love it. I feel so free. OH! You wanna go run?" {She began to take her shirt off and he stopped her.}

"No, no. Leave your clothes on. Debbie, I just...well I wanna know. Be straight with me?" {She furrowed her brows and nodded her head. She looked worried.} "Am I the only guy you're sleepin' with?" {She stepped back and shook her head, growing angrier.}

"Why are you askin' me that, Alcide? You damn well know I'm only with you. I've only ever been with you. Only you. What the---I can't believe you asked me that. Who said otherwise?"

"It ain't about that Debbie. I just heard talk is all and I wanted to hear it from you."

"You don't trust me is that it!?" {She was pissed, her eyes glowed and he stepped forward to calm her. She moved back.}

"No, no...don't touch me. If that's what you think, then yeah I'm screwing anyone and everyone I can. Happy now. I never expected this from you. Ever." {She turned and moved to the window to leave. He stepped closer with his hand extended.}

"Debbie wait, that ain't what I meant damn it."

{She glared at him and slipped through the window, taking off into the night. He growled in frustration and cursed under his breath. This wolf thing wasn't easy...especially since she was so much hotter now that she had grown into herself. All eyes were on her now. He wasn't used to that. She had been his childhood friend, his best friend. Then one day it all changed when he kissed her and soon after that he was turning into a wolf. So scared to tell her until one day she changed in front of him and he realized...she was the one he wanted to be with. Forever. Running a hand through his hair, he groaned and sat back down. This was their first fight...they would get through it. They had to.}

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:54 am