For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

Finish what you started

Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Finish what you started - Page 3 Empty Re: Finish what you started

Post by Arabella Trillo Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Arabella laughed and then smiled at Jessica.

"I was an only child, Jessica. I do not know too much about being a sister. I would say just be there for each other. That is what family is supposed to be about. No reservations, no rules, just caring about each other."

She patted Jessica's cheek and grinned again.

"I know Brianna cares about you. She is always having Mathew check in with the Estate to make sure all is OK. She has him check with your guards too, to make sure you are safe. It's a good thing Mathew took a few days to be with his family, eh? Otherwise the cat could be out of the bag."
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:53 pm

She smiled. "I had a little sister named Eden when I was human. Haven't seen her in a while. I miss her. I just don't know if human sisters and vampire sisters are the same but you can't go wrong with being there."

She laughed a bit. "Yeah I'm on strict bed rest. I didn't know she cared so much. Thank god he did or I'd be..." She quickly looked at her watch and jumped up to her feet. "Shit. Shit shit shit. I totally lost track of time. I'd shower here but this is usually the time James gets back from where ever he runs off to every night. I uh..thanks so much. For everything. We should get together more you and I." She smiled and rushed towards the door. "Tell Quinn I said thanks too." With that she was gone.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Arabella watched her bolt for the exit, laughing as she imagined her running all the way back to the Estate. She walked over to the phone and keyed in a number.

"Issac, yes. This is Miss Trillo. I was talking with Miss Hamby and before she hung up, she mentioned having a splitting migraine headache. Please tell her guards to forgo opening and shutting the door this evening. It is not like she is going to climb out a window or something. Just let her get her rest. I would appreciate it, Issac."

"Of course, Miss Trillo. I am glad she is beginning to socialize again. I will pass along the order to seal her doors for the night. I promise nobody will bother her. Please tell Mr. Quinn that all is well as can be expected. Good night, Miss Trillo."

She grinned as she hung up the phone. That should keep Jessica out of trouble for the night. Nobody short of the King himself would be getting in that room tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 am