For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Past and Present Bonds

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Past and Present Bonds Empty Past and Present Bonds

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 pm

~Present~

She lounged on the chaise and flipped through the channels, getting bored with Europe and all it's European things. Sighing, she tossed the remote aside and decided maybe a shower would be better, at least it would be something to do. The sun hadn't set just yet so there would be no getting into trouble until another hour or so. Climbing from the massive bed, she headed for the shower, thinking more about her past with Eric. It had shocked her when he came back after leaving her for so long. It was her punishment for forcing his hand to turn her...but what she didn't expect....was the bond they would share.

~Past; 1907~

She was dressing for the night and gearing up for her nightly feeding when she heard one of her girls on the other side of the door talking to another. "She's only keeping nightly hours, do you not find that odd? Where does she go during the day?"

"She has been acting odd the last few years, I think she loved him...and then he left. Pam has never loved anyone, but I could tell how she looked at him. There was something there." She rolled her eyes and opened the door half naked, looking between them.

"If you care to discuss what you think you know of me and my personal business, please come in and I'm sure I can make a lovely meal while we...chatted."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Past and Present Bonds Empty Re: Past and Present Bonds

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm

~Past; 1907~

Eric had returned back to San Francisco after spending two years wondering the still young United States. There wasn't much to be seen in the country. The east was as strange as the west. The only area he liked had been the south, it had been secluded, devoid of most humans. It was quiet, mostly swamps and wooded areas and devoid of human pollution. Settling there would be nice once he got all his affairs in order.

After settling his hunger with a quick passerby he somehow found himself near the same brothel where he had been forced to turn the young prostitute two years ago....Pamela...

He sighed. He had been very angry afterwards. He had promised himself never to become a maker. After Godric had made Nora and left them both to their own devices he had found no interest in progenies. After seeing the mess Lorena had made with her pet he was even more turned off but yet he had turned Pamela then left her to fend for herself.

Part of him was curious as to what she had made of herself. So he fixed his coat and made his way to the brothel.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

~1907~

She grinned when the two young girls came inside her room and she shut the door. Hands on her hips she moved closer to the blonde and caught her gaze. She spoke slowly and smirked. "Why don't you touch her. No matter what happens, do not be afraid." She looked over at the red head. "And you, don't you want to kiss her?" They both nodded and proceeded to kiss each other. Their blood smelling sweeter as their arousal rose. She was half dressed herself and cocked a brow at watching the two women scandalously kiss one another and touch forbidden places. She stepped behind the blonde and moved her hair to the side, her fangs glistening as she sank them into her neck, the girl moaning and rubbing against the other girl as Pam drank from her.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 pm

~1907~

Eric entered the establishment which hadn't changed much. A few new girls but nothing really different. One of the girls seemed to recognize him from before but it didn't matter much. He made his way to the bar, sitting and watching the girls just drink him in.

Being vampire held an allure for all humans, but it was always his looks that drew women in. One of the younger looking girls seemed to go from shy and aloof with one of her clients to quite bold the moment she approached him.

She made no qualms about what she wanted, even so much as sitting and crossing her legs to let him know she wore nothing beneath her skirt. Eric smirked. She smelled good but he could see that she had already been assigned to another gentleman who clearly wasn't appreciated being pushed to the side.

The man, a portly looking business man came over, sounding all important as he placed his hand on the girl's shoulder to lead her away to what would obviously be very unsatisfying sex. Eric smirked and waved the girl on.

"Move along little girl.... play with someone your own age" he said with a smirk, and a play on words as he was nearing his thousandth's birthday.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 pm

~1907~

She pulled the girls blood into her mouth and watched on as the red head began to massage the blondes breasts through the revealing lingerie she wore. Pam smirked and licked the blood from her lips. Moving around them, she watched on. "You should kiss her....here." She suggested as she pointed to the red heads private area. Watching on as the girl knelt before the red head and began to kiss and tease, the blood smelling even sweeter. She pushed the red heads head to the side to expose that delicious vein and slowly sank her fangs in, her hand snaking around to feel her body tense up.

After she had enough blood, she grew bored with their antics. It just wasn't doing it for her, even though it was entertaining. She dismissed the girls but not before letting them each have a drop of her own blood and wiping their memories to ensure her secret remained...secret. She pulled her ringlets up and pinned her hair. Leaving her corset as the top garment, she emerged from her quarters to go downstairs to check on things. New clients had flooded in with the new girls she hired. Ignoring the calls from most of the men, and the whistles, she strolled into the bar and looked around. Then her eyes locked....with him.

~Present~

She closed her eyes as the water ran over her body, enjoying the sting of the hot temperature. After a few minutes, she stepped out, grabbing a towel and blotted her face from the water. She rung her hair out and tossed it on the chair. Seeing Eric in the bedroom, she stood there nude and made no sign that she could care he saw her nude. "What are you standing around for?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 pm

~1907~

Eric smirked as he shared interesting stories with the bartender that worked the brothel. The only man who could be in this sea of women for free. If you wanted to know dirty secrets always chat up the barkeep. Eric now had some interesting details about the mayor and a few councilmen he could exploit. He could increase his fortune this way.

It was only when he refused the drink the bartender offered that his attention was taken away by Pamela. She looked flushed, and not in the sexual way. She had clearly just fed by the faint smell of blood on her but other than that she looked exactly the same.

"Good evening Madam..." he said casually.

~present~

Eric lifted his head. He had woken up in bed and had just sat there, head between his knees. He had been recalling memories with Nora and how so cruelly she'd been taken from him. She was one of the few topics that made him take pause and dare to even show some sadness.

Naked he'd stood and had just stared out the window. The city was dark except for the occasional street light. Long ago he'd taken Nora to spend a month atop the Eiffel tower, watching the lights as well and the pain of her death made one single blood tear slide down his eye.

His expression stoic but with the bright red streak down his face he turned to Pam and said nothing. She was bored of this, he could tell, but she was free to leave whenever she desired.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 pm

~1907~

She blinked and looked around then back at Eric. She stood taller and passed him, muttering to him as she picked up empty scotch glasses and began to clean up. Most of the girls were up in their rooms conducting business for the evening. "Interesting seeing you around here."

She looked at him over her shoulder through narrowed eyes and then continued what she was doing.

~Present~

She looked up to see him turn and saw the red tear on his face. "Eric?" She asked with a concerned tone, never seeing him like this. She moved slowly towards him and finally rested her hand on his shoulder. "Eric what is it?" She feared asking him, nothing had ever made him cry...she could count on one hand the times she saw him cry.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:01 pm

~1907~
    He shrugged "Nothing wrong with visiting a brothel" he said casually as he smiled at the bartender.

He smirked as Pamela kept glaring at him. "I suppose I shall pick a girl and satisfy myself for the night" he said as he stood. The moment he did several girls stood up as well, all eager to be picked by Eric himself.

~Present~
    He closed his eyes for a moment before looking at Pam. "He could have saved her..." he said, referring to Bill and how he did nothing for Nora.

"He had the cure and did...nothing" he said, his sadness turning to anger. He was suddenly away from Pam, grabbing a nearby vase and breaking it against the wall.

"That fucking bastard let Nora DIE!"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:08 pm

~1907~

She narrowed her eyes at his suave moves and walked towards the bar he now stood at. Dropping the tray off to Jose', she looked at her girls and gave them a look then looked back at him. "You...follow me." She turned on her heel and headed for her quarters to give him a piece of her mind.

~Present~

She watched as his anger rose and her eyes widened when he broke the vase. At this point, she wasn't sure if she should leave or hug him. Looking down and away from him, she let him speak his mind and felt bad for the English twit...she was blood after all. Looking back up at him, she moved closer to his raging self, grabbing another vase and handing it to him. "This one is hideous. Worse than the last. Go on...let it out." She said and smiled softly.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

~1907~
    He smirked and followed Pamela. "Sorry ladies..." he said as the girls in the parlor looked disappointed.

Once he reached her quarters he crossed his arms. "My my... aren't we all angry for no reason"

~Present~
    He growled and threw another vase, even punched the wall which he left a sizable hole in it. He growled again as his fangs popped and he turned to look at Pam.

"I came...so close to losing you" he said in a half growl half whimper.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

~1907~

She spun to look at him and crossed her arms. "Don't you stroll in here like nothing is wrong, like you didn't just leave me here after turning me. I know you did it against your will, and I'm sorry. Okay! I made you do it, yes...if I disappointed you, fine. But don't show your face here again as if you didn't just...leave."

~Present~

She watched the pain on his face, the tears falling from his eyes. She had never seen Eric so torn. She let him punch the wall and then sped over to him, not even caring or realizing they were both still nude. She cupped his face and made him look at her. "But you didn't. You. Didn't." She met his eyes and shook her head. "I'm here...I'm fine."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:25 pm

~1907~

He smirked. He pinned her to the wall like that fateful night and kissed her to shut her up about any protests she may make. Since he knew she had no need to breathe he made the kiss extra long and heated.

Once he felt he'd at least momentarily made her forget why she was angry he pulled his lips away and smirked. "I will stroll wherever I please Pamela. And it pleases me to see you've survived on your own"

~Present~

He pulled Pam close into a hug that was very uncharacteristic of him. "I lost Godric...I lost my sister...you're all I have now Pam" he said, his voice soft, shallow, like a small child who didn't want to admit they were scared but they really were.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 pm

~1907~

Her body reacted to his kiss, despite her attempts to not let it affect her. He was, in all her years of sleeping with men, the best lover she had ever had. Her body pressed hard to his and she kissed him back angrily, but hungry.

When he broke the kiss, she moved back away from him and narrowed her eyes to slits. "Why wouldn't I? Surely you did not think I needed you to hold my hand." She said, moving around him.

~Present~

To say she was not shocked when he hugged her would be a lie. It wasn't very Eric and he only did that when things were bad. Real bad. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek to his bare chest, closing her eyes. "Jag ska aldrig lämna din sida." {I will never leave your side} She said in his language, looking up at him.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:54 pm

~1907~
    He grinned. "No...I knew when I first saw you that you would scorn any hand holding...from me or anyone else" he said as he kept her pinned to the wall.

"My maker too left me on my first years. He made me and unleashed me into the world so I could sate my hungers. I was undisciplined back then... but he returned and taught me of the world" He shrugged. "But he left me alone for 50 years so consider yourself lucky" he added.

He took a moment to look around her quarters. They were a bit better decorated than the last time he'd been there. "I take it none of your girls have been drained since I was last here?"

~Present~
    He nodded and looked at her. "You are...and will always be my child Pamela" he whispered as he kissed her forehead. It was only then that he looked at the mess he'd made in the room and shrugged.

"This place is getting boring"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 pm

~1907~

She fought against his hold, but he was stronger than her. "Aren't I the lucky one that you showed back up. So what is it you're here for? Teach me of the world?" She challenged him.

"And to answer your question, no. Business is well. Very well." She looked up into his eyes and felt a surge of arousal at how he looked at her, causing her to look away quickly.

~Present~

She grinned. "It is. We have outstayed our welcome in Europe. My accounts are empty and I'd like to know why. All of them." She moved back and noticed his hand dripping with blood. Grabbing it instinctively, she licked the blood from his knuckle and looked back up at him as it healed. "Care to do any more damage to the house? I can go find us some dinner." She grinned.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:10 pm

~1907~

He let out a slow laugh, something very rare out of him but rather sexy as well. "No... the world is yours to explore when you desire it" he said as he moved one knee to part her legs.

"No I told you before...I am here to satisfy a hunger"

~Present~
    He looked around and shrugged. "Could be your plaything back in the US is messing with your money" he said has he took a moment to think.

"Find us someone to drain Pamela... then I'll show you the real reason I stayed in...that frozen hell hole you disliked so much" he said with a smirk.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

~1907~

She felt him part her legs with his knee and her breath hitched. Her hand came up to his shoulder and her eyes met his. "Satisfy a hunger? I take it you don't want to drink from me..." She said with an arched brow as her hand slid from his shoulder down to cup his crotch. Feeling the rock hardness there, she grinned. "A hunger indeed....what are you waiting for, Mr. Northman. Sate your hunger."

~Present~

She grinned and shook her head. "For her sake, I do hope she had damn good reason." Sighing, she heard what he said and cocked a brow. "We could always drain that annoying little french tart." Saw his face and rolled her eyes. "Fine...I'll get the madame of the house, it seems it's her time to meet her maker.." She grinned at her own joke. Feeling a strange connection to Eric she hadn't felt since he released her.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:26 pm

~1907~
    He smirked and leaned in close "not yet Pamela... you've never been with a vampire before...and I can assure it is quite different" he whispered as he felt her cup him. He growled and rubbed himself against her hand, letting her feel just how much harder he could still get.

~Present~
    He chuckled as Pam mentioned the french girl he kept dragging around. She was a good amusement despite Pam's complaints.

In the meantime Eric packed up with vamp speed whatever things they had that they were taking. Soon enough he would take Pam to a place she was sure to enjoy.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 pm

~1907~

"I'm not breakable, certainly not now." She used her strength to rip apart his pants instead of unzipping them, freeing him from the confines of his pants. She continued to watch him and enjoyed hearing him growl as she stroked him, deciding she'd show him why she was one of the best in her field. She moved from his grasp and got to her knees before him, leaving him holding himself up with his hand against the wall. She held onto him as she opened her mouth and took him fully. She sucked and moved her mouth up and down his shaft, licking and swirling her tongue as she bobbed up and down. Her grip tightened on his shaft as she went faster and sucked harder, her fangs dropping and grazing his skin.

~Present~

She grabbed the woman by her hair and led her back to the room after she had changed into some black leather pants and a corset. She grinned when she saw Eric had packed up their things. She looked at the woman with a fake sad smile. "It appears we've gotten bored with this place....you know what that means, don't you cupcake?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 pm

~1907~
    Eric growled, his fangs showing as he looked down at Pamela who took him into her mouth like the pro she was. With his mouth slightly open, his eyes narrowed and focused on her. He let her have her fun for a few minutes before he tangled a hand in her hair and pulled her mouth back from his throbbing cock.

"It seems your skills haven't diminished one bit Pamela" he whispered as he got her to stand. Moving his hand from the wall he began to undo her corset, instead of ripping clothes like she had. this way he could toy with the skin he exposed, slowly torturing her with the anticipation of what he would do to her with he didn't hold back.

~Present~
    Eric grinned. For the next hour or so he and Pam enjoyed the woman's blood. There was no love lost so they left her mangled and dead on the floor. Eventually, and with Pamela not too happy they were taking the french girl, they left the house and headed up north to the cabin nearest the icy mountain.

Leaving the french girl locked away Eric lead Pam up the mountain. "You say your accounts are cleaned up... but our money is not gone Pam"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

~1907~

She felt him grab her by the hair and pull her up, only turning her on more as she grinned. "I never lose my skills, only improve them." She said as she licked her lips, her fangs glistening. His fingers began to undo her corset, slowly and teasingly as she looked into his eyes. Anticipation flooded her and she wondered what he would do to her. Their first and only other time fucking had been when she was human and so frail. Now, she was like him...there were no boundaries. She ran her finger along his lapel and whispered, "I do wonder how different your skills will be....now that you aren't bound by a frail human body."

~Present~

She cocked a brow and put her hand on her hip, the French girl going on and on about Europe and how she missed her family. "Put a cork in it, will you Maria Von Trapp." She rolled her eyes and looked back at Eric. Grinning, she followed him up the mountain after Frenchy was locked up and "Safe". Looking around, she then looked at him. "What do you mean our money isn't gone? You have more stashed away here?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 pm

~1907~

He smirked. "Lets just say... I will be paying for a lot of furniture before the night's end" he said calmly as he finally had the corset undone and let it fall and pool at her feet.

"Still beautiful" he whispered as he leaned in close and dragged his fangs along her neck and down her chest, his hands now working to undo the skirt.

~present~

He nodded "Pam... banks are a very modern invention... how do you think I kept my fortunes before?" he asked casually as they hiked a bit before reaching what looked to be an old wine cave with a "do not enter" sign on it.

He casually picked up the boulder that covered the entrance and set it aside before he lit a torch with a lighter he'd brought. He lead Pam inside, having her hold the torch as he put the boulder in place so they were sort of locked in.

He lead her down the steps of the cool and yet oddly breezy cave until they reached a sort of level base. Old wooden racks that would have held wine barrels at one point now held a mountain of gold, silver, precious jewels, and boxes filled with real fabrics like japanese silk and greek dresses from real greek times.

"This...is my bank"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 pm

~1907~

She grinned and stood topless before him. "I do so look forward to broken furniture." She said teasingly as he worked on her skirt. What he had in mind for her had her mind reeling with wonder, her body reacting to him as it never before did and she wondered if it was because he was the one who turned her. She wanted to undress him and feel him against her, it had been so long. Past lovers reuniting. She closed her eyes and smiled, loving the feel of his fingers playing on her skin.

~Present~

She followed him inside and griped about the smells. Listening, she realized that he did probably have more money then even he knew what to do with. She knew about most of his hiding spots, but never this one. It made this glacier a lot more appealing. When he lit the torch, she followed him through the narrow corridors and into a small opening. Going down the steps, a wide room was before her and inside, filled with everything from money, jewels, coins, and rare gold and stones. Her mouth fell open.

"Well, fuck me runnin'."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:22 pm

~1907~

Once she was undress he literally threw her unto the bed which creaked when she landed on it. Seeing his shredded pants he shrugged as he removed the rest of his clothing in a blur.

He was suddenly on top of her, holding both her wrists above her head with one hand as he smirked with his fangs out. "I should warn you... as my progeny you will always feel attraction to me... even when you don't want to" he said casually as he moved one hand to lift one of her legs.

~Present~

Eric smirked. "We'll have to take some and get it converted to actual cash and cards but you will never want for anything Pam" he said as he took the torch and set it on a stand nearby. He walked over to her and placed both his hands on her shoulders.

"Even if I am gone...you will be taken care of"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 pm

~1907~

She flew across the room and landed on her bed. Before she could move, he was on top of her naked as she was and holding her hands above her head. She grinned and both her brows shot up playfully. "Well, well...." She said, feeling him press against her.

"I should warn you... as my progeny you will always feel attraction to me... even when you don't want to"

"I'm sure I can resist when I want." She said, refusing to show that she had any weaknesses. Even if his great sex was one of them. "But for now I don't want to resist...so show me what I've been missing." She said teasingly.

~Present~

She nodded and looked around, picking up some of the jewels from the boxes. "You're damn right. I can't believe you have all this. And you never said anything..."

She turned to look at him as he moved closer and touched her shoulders. "Do not talk like that Eric. Don't" She looked away from him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm