For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Opening Day at Moon Goddess

Opening Day at Moon Goddess Empty Opening Day at Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I was just getting to close up after my Grand opening when two women walked in the door. The younger woman (Amelia Broadway)came up to me and I let my shields down as she approached."hey how can I help you ladies this evening?'I felt no bad energy from her and she had a warm smile. as I looked at the other woman(Octavia) I realized she was the woman I had met a little while ago at Fangtasia. "Hi so glad you could make to the store. I'm just getting ready to close up and if there is anything I don't have stocked I can see if I can order it."
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Opening Day at Moon Goddess Empty Re: Opening Day at Moon Goddess

Post by Amelia Broadway Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello. ..She'd smile looking around the shop at a few things mildly fascinated by the things that she saw before looking to Octavia, she knew what she'd told her she needed but she wanted to double check with the Witch before actually getting it, speaking with her for a moment;
    Just get what I told you Amelia, it's alright and it's all here. ..Octavia smiled at Amelia, before turning her attention back to Rita; Do you think you could order in this list though? ..She'd handed her a list of things she needed; I want to make sure I have it for some other things...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

I looked over the list and nodded"yeah I should be able to get these from a contact in Dallas.Sorry I don't have a lot of ingredients, but things are still coming in."I hoped I wasn't losing customers because I just didn't see there being a lot of customers until word of mouth got out.I rang up their purchase and tried treading easily into the whole are you a good with or a bad witch conversation. I wanted to keep Eric & Pam in the loop but I also did not want to alienate clients.So I asked Amelia "So are you guys local wiccans or witches? I'm still trying to tell what the differences are" I smiled and tried again to get some emotions from them and was still only getting positive feelings.
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Witches. ..Amelia said quickly, the chorusing echo from Octavia followed; Wiccan's are completely different than us in so many ways, beneath us even but, that's my opinion on them and mine alone. ..She'd look away, keeping to herself as she held onto some things, knowing she probably shouldn't have said that but it was a little late now;
    ..Octavia shot her a look for a moment before smiling to Rita; There's quiet a few differences between the two of us, I'm sure we could always teach them to you really wanted to know and thank you, i've been trying to get those for weeks now.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"Well I was just getting ready to close up, if you'd like to get a bite to eat I would love some more information. I'm always trying to learn more about the super natural world and with opening this store it would be very helpful if I knew what my customers are looking for" I placed their things in a recycled paper bag and handed Amelia a flyer."If you have anymore in your coven, I plan to get my website up in the next week.
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:43 pm

‎..Taking the flyer, she'd look over it slowly arching an eyebrow as she did before showing it to Octavia. She didn't know what to make of it but Octavia hadn't said anything bad or acted like something was up so until she did she'd just go with it all; Food sounds great, and right now it's just us... that I know of.
    ..Octavia would let out a small laugh at the way Amelia had worded that, shaking her head; My dear, unless you snuck someone in it's just us and I agree with her, food does sound good.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 pm

I locked everything up and headed to the parking lot. As I started to put the keys in the van I asked Amelia "I think there is a small diner around here that's pretty good." since I didn't really know them I wanted to make sure we went to someplace that was close ."you can follow me if you want" I said to Octavia as I climbed into my van
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Will do. ..Octavia would nod moving her way back to her car, Amelia followed after her quickly and got into the car staying silent as she followed Rita to the Diner, she couldn't help but ask in the middle of the way what this was all about;
    Do you trust her? ..Octavia looked at Amelia taking her question and nodding her head;
    I don't think she'll do anything Amelia, don't worry. ..She'd smile at her and that alone calmed Amelia a little more, her judgement never really was wrong.. it was rare that it was and she didn't think it would be this time. When they got to the Diner, they ate and discussed some things for a while, having a interesting chat while they did and Amelia finally was able to trust her enough that she wrote down her number on a piece of paper giving it to Rita; In case you need anything feel free to call me. ..Octavia would smile grabbing the paper and writing down her name and number as well; Same for me, dear.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Having a nice meal and actually relaxing a little around the two ladies.I paid my part of the bill and tipped the waitress, I nodded toward Amelia & Octavia"I'll give you a call when the rest of your order comes in. Should be three days at the most." I climbed into my van and headed over to Fangtasia hoping to catch Pam or Eric there since they we closed tonight. As I pulled into the employee lot I saw Pam and Violet's car there. When I walked up to the door I noticed it was a jar which was unusual when they were closed. It was eerily quite because even when closed Violet usually had some kind of music playing. There was a faint coppery smell in the air which was typical at a vampire bar but almost never in the back only in the donor rooms. As I walked into the front of the bar I heard a slight inhale of breath and a click behind my head and a female voice telling me to "put my hands up and don't move.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 am