For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Aftermath ...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

The Aftermath ... Empty The Aftermath ...

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 am

Willa was so emotional and she needed Tara but she must have gone on some errands and didn’t tell anyone where. She called her cell and left several messages ,she didn’t know what to do .What the hell Eric and Pam were alive and here in the bar ,well not anymore they went to the cabin .  “ Oh shit the cabin ...Eric’s room ...Oh no...Pink in Eric’s room  ....he will shit himself and the way I just threw his journal in there and the pages all scattered around ....Ok shit ..oh shit...oh shit...what is he going to do when he sees that ?” she is panicking to herself . She doesn’t know what to do with herself until she gets a call on her phone from Mickie there is a problem with one of the clients in the cocktail bar ,she tells him she will be there in a moment .She takes some time to clean up her face and goes to find out what’s wrong .

It seems that their blood isn’t the right temperature and they were putting up a fight about it .Willa was in no mood to deal with this and she calmly goes up to the clients and grabs their bill and looks them in the face and says..

“ I am terribly sorry for your inconvenience tonight and I do hope you return... your bill in on the house ,”   and tears up their bill right in there face and before they could say thank you she said to Mickie   “ Please see these nice people out to their car and thank you for coming to our establishment .” She turned on her heels and went back to her office and stayed there for the duration of the night,by sunrise she was exhausted and ready to go home but did she dare .She decided to go over the bars and restaurants receipts ,she figured that if she had good numbers to show Eric and Pam maybe she could make them understand that the whole concept was a good one , that it will make money and it should stay .

Willa knew from their expressions earlier that it was not going to be easy and Eric was stubborn , pig headed and what he says goes .Maybe if she could play Bill against Eric that might work in her favor ,Eric hated Bill and if he knew Bill hated the idea as well maybe he will change his mind . Oh god just anything to let her keep the Excellence she just knew the concept was strong she had done her homework this was a money maker she just knew it .Now how to make Eric and Pam see it as well.She hoped the money would do it they had taken in well over one hundred thousand dollars tonight between the two places ,that was a good night for any place .This should help ,she added and subtracted and added some more and got the final net total for the evening $88,963.43  “ Not bad for one nights work ,I wonder how the waiters did with the tips .”

She headed to the main bar where all the waiters and waitresses were and stopped them before they all scattered before daylight came around and asked    “ So how did your night go ?”    Everyone said great ,she heard tips were totalled about $600.00  per person some more , they were all pleased with the night and couldn’t wait to come back to work tomorrow .She was so pleased with hearing her staff was happy and wanted to come back . Maybe here she could look to a staff that loved their jobs, another plus she could point out to Eric and Pam. Could they say they had staff that loved their jobs and looked forward to coming to work .She doubted it Eric didn’t seem like a gentle employer more like a tyrant.

As she was saying goodnight to her staff as she caught sight of a vampire out of the corner of her eye waiting to come in ,it looked like he was waiting to sneak in during the staff leaving . She called out to Mickie ,who was the last to leave, to wait a moment  and luckily he heard her and stopped just before reaching the door but he didn’t get it closed in time .The vampire outside burst through the door and leaped inside .He pushed Mickie down and sauntered up to Willa .  “You this here places owner ?”    Willa tried not to look scared and answered    “ Yes but we are closed for the night so you can leave .”     “ Naw I aint leaving I just got here and I want ta have some fun ...I just got ta town darling and Im gonna have some fun before I sleep .”   He sneered at Willa and went up to the bar and grabbed himself a True Blood and opened it .Willa looked over at Mickie but he wasn’t anywhere around   she thought   “ Great I asked him to stay because I knew I was going to need help and he leaves .”    Willa walks up to the Texan in her best wiggle and reaches for his True Blood and takes a drink ...

“ Well I have a few minutes before I must leave so If you want to play let’s get it going I have places to be .”     “ Oh your a feisty on aren’t ya ...Im gonna rip ya in two ..”    “ Oh you are, are you big boy I’d like to see that .”  Willa caught Mickies reflection coming out of the back with a huge silver stake in hand and she says turning the Texan around so he had his back to Mickie . “ How about we go to the other side of the Bar and rest in one of the booths ,they are most confortable .”     “ Naw bitch I’ll take ya on the floor like the dirty pig you are ,”   and he throws her down with the speed she wasn’t expecting .She hits the floor hard and the Texan is on top of her trying to take off her clothes and bite her .Willa has been working out and easily flips him over but he is much stronger the she and back down she goes .She screams with frustration and the sees Mickie there with the stake and then whoosh the Texan is nothing but blood and mush all over Willa. Mickie holds out his hand for will to get up and she takes it shaking and trying to hold back a sob . Mickie picks her up and holds her in his embrace as she cant hold back her sobs any longer ,she sobs and sobs  she just cant stop  Mickie is worried but has to leave her or get stuck at Fangtasia for the day .She assures him that she will be fine , he leaves and bolts the door behind him .Willa is to overcome to drive home so she calls for a driver and waits ,she is to  tired to fight she hopes everyone is sleeping when she gets home.She cleans herself  and the bard  up while she waits for her ride and the she hears the honk and gathers her belongings and the paperwork that she hopes will help her in her plight with Eric and Pam ....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:10 pm