For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Playing With Mr Johnson

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Playing With Mr Johnson Empty Playing With Mr Johnson

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Another day stuck in the office.

Jason was not sure how much more he could take of this, Andy was taking another day off and Kenya had jumped at the chance to do the evening patrol leaving Jason stuck doing the paperwork...again. More reports of vampire attacks in Bon Temps and that meant a lot of typing up and Jason had been avoiding it all he could. But he had another seven hours on the clock and there was nothing that he could do but write up the reports. Picking up the first file as he quickly scanned through it and dropped it straight back onto the desk.

"Screw this" he grumbled.

Sitting back into his chair as he placed his feet on the edge as he closed his eyes. If he had seven hours then he was going to sleep for most of it. But it seemed that it was not about to happen as the phone began ringing as he reached for it, his head already trying to pull him back into a slumber.

"Officer Stackhouse answering your call tonight. How can I service you?" he grumbled.

'I got a dog in my house. I want it out'

"Ma'am, this is the police office. Not a dog service" he grumbled, letting out a yawn.

'I want a police officer sent around to get this disgusting animal outta my house'

Jason was not in the mood for this as he let out a sigh of frustration, it was either this or doing reports and right now he would take the reports any day.

"Listen ma'am If there is one thing I learned from my time As QB-1 it's that the best defence is a good offence. So no more pu-sy footin around that dog. Call animal control" he instructed.

'Jason Stackhouse? Is that you? If you do not come around here and get rid of this dog. I will tell everyone that you play with your thing under your desk'

That instantly perked Jason up as he slid his feet from his desk, spilling his cup of coffee all over the floor.

"Yes ma'am. I am on my way" he quickly ended the call.

Jason did not need to know the address of the caller as he knew exactly who it was. So much for an easy night. Those Texan vamps would have to wait.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 2:55 pm