For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Departing for Paris

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Departing for Paris Empty Departing for Paris

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 pm

She stirred slightly and nuzzled the large mass next to her. Inhaling deeply, her mind alerted her to the scent she found quickly-John. He had stayed over again and on his own without invitation. She was getting more and more comfortable around him and her guard was slowly beginning to falter. Slightly crumbling and showing cracks. It made her nervous, but also made her wonder if she had been wrong to shut him out completely. She smiled softly and peeked an eye open, looking over his chest to see the clock.

7:58 a.m.

Her flight left at 8:45 a.m. and she scurried out of the bed, nearly falling as she was tangled in the sheets. Three nights in a row now, she slept next to John and nothing but sleep occurred. Peaceful, dreamless sleep. She felt rested but it seemed she could never wake on time. She cursed as she rushed to the bathroom, turning on the shower and letting the water warm as she lost her clothes in haste.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Departing for Paris Empty Re: Departing for Paris

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

He heard her tumble out of bed, kicking him in the process and chuckled as she ran to the shower. He walked to the desk in the room and looked at her ticket, then smiled. He walked over to where his jacket was hanging on a chair and pulled out his phone, dialing a number he knew by heart.

~Anubis Airlines, how can we help you?~

"Yes, I need a SonicStar charter plane made ready in the New Orleans terminals. My client has a meeting in Paris she cannot miss. Corporate account Tigris Ltd. Verification 442331 Password is Rajat"

~Your information is confirmed, Mr. Quinn. Any special preparations for the flight?~

"Yes, Sanitize the plane. I want it to smell like it just left the assembly lines. Human pilot and service staff. Make sure you have a freshly made meal ready. My Client will be arriving at the terminal in about two hours."

~Of course, Sir. Your client will be leaving New Orleans International at noon local time and arriving in Paris International at approximately 5 pm local Paris time. Will you be flying with the client, Sir?~

"No, I will not, but she is to be treated at least as well as you would treat me."

~Understood, Sir. May I have a name for the client?~

"Miss Sevti. She is to be expedited as soon as she arrives."

~Of course, Sir. We will take care of everything. Her plane will be ready before you arrive at the airport. Have a good day, Sir.~

Quinn chuckled as he wrote down the information and grinned. He pocketed her commercial ticket and left the note where her ticket had been. He smiled as he heard the shower running, picking up her clothes and laying them on the bed. He stripped down himself and walked into the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind him. As he pulled the shower door open, he grinned at her expression when he stepped in to the shower with her.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 pm

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as the water rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She was late. Again. Damn, damn, damn. She rather have a horrible nights sleep, at least it meant that she would wake on time and remember to set alarms! She sighed heavily and heard something, turning her head to see the shower door open and a fully nude John step in with a smirk. She cut him a hard glare.

"What are you doing? I'm late. Really late. I do not have time for games, John."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:54 pm

He took her by the waist and pushed her back against the shower wall with a smirk.

"It's taken care of, Sevti. Your new flight takes off in about two hours and will have you to Paris before the old flight lands. You'll even have some time to shop after you arrive for a new suit for your meetings."

He leaned in, kissing her neck as his hands slid behind her, pulling her body against his own.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 pm

She growled when he pressed her against the wall. Her hands on his chest as water ran down his body, cascading down her fingers. She pushed against him and shook her head, growling when he began to kiss her next and ignore her protests.

"But...John! No, this can't....no...What are you...*growls*" She bit her lip hard and closed her eyes asa he pulled her body against him. He was making this difficult and to top it off he changed her flight plans behind her back! Who did he think he was? "John, you cannot just change my flight plans! What do you think you're doing?" She pushed against his chest again and narrowed her eyes at him. She did not like losing control over things.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

He pulled back, looking amused. His hands stayed on her body, his fingers running along her skin as he looked in her eyes.

"You were running late, so I made arrangements so you would not have to worry. I figured we could shower and..."

He chuckled softly before continuing.

"..then have a nice simple breakfast with Rajat before your flight. We can even walk you to the terminal. Our flight is not until 2 pm so we have plenty of time...now...if you have no other objections..."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:07 pm

She listened to his explanation and sighed, frustrated with this stubborn man. He loved to control things, but so did she. When control was taken from her, it made her angry. She pushed against his chest again, spacing them a bit. "Actually, yes. I do not take kindly to someone changing my plans, especially you. And for you to assume that we--"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm

He grabbed her hands, pinning her to the wall as he crushed her lips with his own. He looked in her eyes, living the fierce gaze she was giving him. This kind of passion is why he loved her. She would never back down unless he made her. He shifted his grip, pinning both her hands above her with one hand and used her other to pull her body against his own. He could feel himself getting more aroused and was a bit amused when he felt himself bounce against her.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

She groaned when he pressed his lips to hers, cutting her rant off. She gave him a hard look but slowly and reluctantly relinquished all fight. One of his hands held her wrists together above her head, pressing her against the shower wall as he pressed himself against her. His hard erection teasing her as it jerked to life, growing and hardening against her. She kissed him back and nipped his bottom lip in frustration that he was using this against her. Secretly, she enjoyed when he took control but she'd never tell him so. A low growl was heard in her throat as she kissed him back, her breasts swollen with need and her body aching to be taken by him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:29 pm

He grinned as she gave in. He had always loved this game. He slid his free hand down, teasing her body as he felt himself growing harder. He waited until he saw the need growing in her eyes and released her hands, grabbing her hips and pushing her against the wall as he thrust inside her with a single stroke. He growled in her ear as he sank fully into her, feeling her react to his movements. He turned to look into her eyes, and heard the one thing he did not expect...

From behind the door, a muffled voice called into the room.
    ~Mommy...are you almost done in there? I'm hungry and Rochelle says we have to wait for mommy to come out so we can have breakfast.~

Quinn clamped his hand over her mouth for a moment, the surprised evident on both their faces.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 pm

She felt him lift her leg with one hand and swiftly enter her, her head falling back against the shower wall. She moaned and felt him fill her to the hilt, growing and expanding inside of her walls. Her breathing quickened and then she heard the last thing she expected....her son.

~Mommy...are you almost done in there? I'm hungry and Rochelle says we have to wait for mommy to come out so we can have breakfast.~

Feeling his hand cover her mouth, she narrowed her eyes at him sharply and removed it from her mouth. He appeared like he would speak so she covered her mouth and slowly shook her head no.

"I'm almost done, Raj. I'll be out soon, but you can tell Rochelle I said you can eat."

"Where's Daddy? I can't find him anywhere. Did he leave?"

She looked at John with narrowed eyes and then turned her head to answer back, calling out over the sounds of the water. "He...went downstairs for a moment. He'll be up soon I'm sure."

"Okay...I'm going eat. I'm starved I could eat an elephant." She laughed and her body tensed, clenching him and the movement caused him to rub against her causing her to muffle her moan. She looked back at John and said in a low hushed tone. "You better make this quick and you better make it worth it." It was not a request, it was a demand.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm

~A while later~

Quinn walked out of the bedroom, stopping to adjust his tie and walked over, kissing Tijgerian on the cheek and walked into the main room. He smile and sat down between Rajat and Rochelle. He unwrapped the silverware and pulled his plate closer, uncovering it. He grinned as Rajat leaned close and whispered..

"They made breakfast look like a face"

Quinn chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, it looks that way, Rajat. Finish up and then you can help Rochelle finish getting your things together. Our flight leaves a little while after mommy's so we can walk her to her plane first."

He turned to Tijgerian and winked before beginning to eat.

Last edited by John Quinn on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Ask and you shall receive. Quick and worth it, it very well was. She left the shower feeling refreshed, sated and clean. Exceptionally clean. Drying her hair with her towel wrapped around her body, she felt him kiss her cheek and grinned. He left the bedroom and she closed her eyes. What was happening with them? Was she getting to comfortable, too...relaxed? She finished drying her hair, leaving it down and straight, it fell around her shoulders. She walked into the bedroom to see an outfit laid out waiting for her. She thought about it for a moment before grabbing another outfit and putting it on. She was ever defiant and that would not change, she would not allow him to change her. Even with great sex. Palming the front of her blouse, she swiped her palm against her pant leg to get the lint off as she walked into the main room. Rajat and John were talking about food and he kissed her cheek again, then took a piece of bacon from her plate.

"Rochelle, I need..."

"Here it is, double shot of expresso this time." Tij grinned and took the coffee, thankful Rochelle was always on top her game. She took a small sip and smiled when Rajat whispered about the face food. She grabbed the other piece of bacon and slowly placed it into her mouth as she listened, her eyes meeting John as she slipped the bacon into her mouth.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Quinn reached over, tickling Rajat, making the boy giggle as he climbed out of his chair to go help Rochelle, leaving them alone in the main room.

"This morning was fun. We'll have to remember that showers can be a good choice."

He chuckled and looked in her eyes from across the table.

"There is going to be a mid-day meal on your flight, since it will be early evening in France. That should keep you from getting jet-lagged and adjust your internal clock so you will be clear for your meeting. We will be ready and waiting when you are done for a video chat. I know Rajat is going to love talking to mommy when she is in a whole different country."

He finished his breakfast, resting his napkin on the plate.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm

She rolled her eyes at his comment about showers but failed to resist grinning. Shaking her head, she chewed her bacon and took a sip of coffee, picking up the toast to nibble on that as he spoke about her flight that he had changed. She still wasn't happy about it, but it did give her more time with Rajat...and John. So, maybe it wasn't so bad...she just wouldn't tell him that. She chewed her toast and licked her lips free of the butter. Taking another sip of coffee to wash it down, she licked her lips again and rubbed them together to spread her lipstick evenly.

"I'm sure he will." She said as she grabbed her jacket and slipped it on. Walking over to where he stood, she placed her index finger on his chest and gave him a look that said she meant her words. "Don't you ever change things without consulting me first." She reluctantly smirked. "But thank you...and remember....No.Vampires. Period."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

He grinned when she walked over and poked him in the chest.

"Tijgerian, I already took steps to assure that. Anything with fangs that gets within ten clicks of us is going to be ash before we even smell it. I have already had Vincent stock the kitchen with child friendly food..."

He chuckled.

"...I still don't get what he meant by 'simply increasing the normal order' but he had made certain that there will be plenty to eat, and the house is extremely secure. If for any reason we leave the house, there will be an army traveling with us, and their only purpose will be to keep Rajat safe."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

She removed her finger and gave him a nod. "Very well. I am trusting you with far more than your word...I am trusting you with our son. The one important thing in my life, John. Keep him safe." She only got emotional over her son and the thought of him getting put in danger. She had faith John could keep him safe, but she prayed it was not misplaced faith. She stepped back from him and gathered her briefcase and portfolio with all her business. Putting the laptop bag strap over her shoulder, she saw Rochelle letting the bell hops in to gather their luggage. Checking her watch, she nodded. "Time to get going, I do not like being late." She looked up at John. "Ever."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:29 pm

"Oh course, Sevti."

He stood, walking in the other room and grabbing her bags, tossing the outfit he had chosen for her into one of them with a chuckle. He took the white rose from the vase and laid it carefully in the top of her carry-on so she would find it on the flight. He walked out and handed the bags to the bellhop. He tipped the men and watched as they walked out with the bags. He pulled out his phone, dialing the airline.

~Anubis Airlines, Everything is ready, Mr Quinn. We are at the terminal ahead of schedule and will be ready to roll out upon Miss Sevti's arrival.~

"Excellent. We will be there soon."

He put up his phone and smiled.

"The plane is fueled and ready. Shall we go?"

He scooped Rajat onto his shoulder and ducked down as they left the hotel room to head to the airfield.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:41 pm

She gave a nod and looked back to see Rochelle slipping her glasses on to click away on her iPad, confirming appointments and alerting George of their departure. She followed John and Rajat out, right down to the awaiting car. The whole ride Rajat spoke and jabbered away about staying with John and asked what his place was like. She sat and listened as John listed all the people who worked for him that Rajat would meet. She remembered the one named Vincent, he would do well with Rajat. Looking out the window, she felt a pain in her heart because she knew she would be away from Rajat for at least a week. Something that had never before happened, Rajat was always with her. It was a huge step for her and one that made her nervous. She wrung her hands in her lap, ignoring the gut feeling that told her this was a bad idea. It was herself second guessing...herself. She blew out a small breath and decided it had to be done, she had to give him this chance.

As they pulled into the airport hanger, she noticed the nice sized but odd looking plane. She looked curiously at John and wondered just what kind of flight she was taking.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:44 pm

He saw how nervous she was and took her hand in his, squeezing it lightly to reassure her. He watched her face as they rolled into the hanger and chuckled at the look on her face.

"It's one of the fastest flights in the world, Tijgerian. They will be touching down in Paris in a little over two hours from the time you take off."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 pm

She arched a brow at that and considered it. "Convenient. Thank you. I suppose you did not do horrible." She grinned. The door opened and she stepped out, pulling her hand free from his. She knew he was attempting to reassure her and it was appreciated. She looked from the plane back to John and Rajat. As the driver unloaded her luggage to bring to the cargo area of the plane, she knelt before Rajat and fixed his jacket, smiling. "You promise to be a good boy, listen and mind your manners. I will expect you to treat John the same as you do me and do not try to manipulate later bed times or ice cream." She looked up at John. "Nothing sweet past seven and he cannot have caffeine drinks. Trust me on that, okay. Do not let him stay up all hours, he is still a child."

"MOM!"

She cut eyes to Rajat who lowered his head. Looking back up at John, she continued. "He has no medical issues or problems, but if something occurs I better be one of the first you call." She looked back at Rajat and lifted his chin to look at her. "Aku mencintaimu anakku, ke bulan dan kembali. Selalu." (I love you my son, to the moon and back. Always.)

She stood and was interrupted from her goodbye to John by the tap on her shoulder from Rochelle. She held a white rose and she furrowed her brows. Rochelle explained. "This was attached to your luggage they were putting in cargo. They didn't want it to get destroyed." She smiled and handed her the rose, Rochelle snuck a grin to John that Tij caught. Taking the rose, she looked back at John and shook her head with a smirk. "Always the romantic, John Quinn."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

He leaned his forehead against hers, whispering softly.

"Seorang pria tidak bisa mengubah hatinya lagi dari harimau dapat mengubah garis-garis, Tijgerian. Saya pikir itu akan memberi Anda alasan untuk tersenyum pada penerbangan."
    ("A man cannot change his heart anymore than a tiger can change its stripes, Tijgerian. I thought it would give you a reason to smile on the flight.")

He kissed her tenderly, lingering a few extra moments before stepping back.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 pm

She was about to speak when he kissed her tenderly. For the first time, she allowed him to and even cupped his cheek. She was turning into someone even she did not recognize. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. When he broke the kiss and pulled away from her, she opened her eyes and looked down at the rose in her hand. Rochelle cleared her throat after a few moments and she looked up. "I'll be in contact." Was all she could say before she bent down to kiss Rajat on his forehead, turning her back to them and walking with Rochelle for the plane. She had no idea what to say to that kiss, or even what to think. John was slowly creeping his way into her heart and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:10 pm

He could see that Rajat was not happy about his mother leaving, but knelt down to him and smiled.

"I have a surprise for you, Rajat. Since we have some extra time before our flight, I booked us on a helicopter tour over the city."

Rajat's eyes lit up and he ran over to hug Quinn.

"That.Is.So.Cool. Thank you. I really am happy to be going with you, I'm just gonna miss mommy."

He smiled, rubbing Rajat's back gently.

"I know, son. We both will...but we get to see her and talk to her each night."

Rajat pulled back and smiled.

"When do we go to the helicopter?"

Quinn chuckled and took Rajat's hand as they watched Tijgerian's flight take off. As her plane lifted into the air, he looked down to see Rajat waving.

"Right now, Rajat. It's in the next hanger."

Rajat grinned and tugged his hand.

"What 're we waiting for then?"

Quinn laughed and followed Rajat to the next hanger. He knew they would get back with just enough time to board their flight. This was going to be an interesting week.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 pm

She was placed on the flight and secured her belt, looking through her portfolio as Rochelle sat across from her. They were instructed to remain seated and confined until the plane had hit the correct elevation in the sky. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard Rochelle.

"I know you'll miss Raj, will you miss John?" She asked with a grin. Tij looked up and smirked.

"Rochelle, I do not wish to speak about it."

"Okay then, I'm just saying is all-"

"Yes, I know...you're always just saying." She chuckled and Rochelle did the same. Going back to her portfolio, she pretended to be reading when really she was thinking about John and if she would miss him. The verdict....was still out.

For now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am