For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Or Am I Just Hung Over.....

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Or Am I Just Hung Over..... Empty Or Am I Just Hung Over.....

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:57 pm

*Ask yourself this question.....what happens to a vampire that drinks shots all night long and then smokes some cronic.....why am I asking you to ask yourself this question, because I have the answer, you get hung over as fuck, yeah just like a human, in other words it sucks, Tara thought as she watched Willa sleeping on her lap, she silently moved the younger vampire and blinked a few times, hoping that it would make the room a lot less fuzzier, it didn't. She remembered her and Willa flirting last night and hoped her sister vamp, was totally clueless about it. Shit she didn't think of Willa like that, they were sisters....Tara thought to herself. Maybe she should put a note up for herself mentally to not do that, she silently moved Willa from her lap, looking at Bad Grandpa as it flashed on the movie theater sized screen of there home theater.*

"Wow.....fuck me....that was a lot of liquor, and damn that was some good shit."

*Tara says, grabbing a blanket and covering up Willa, she watched her twist a bit and turn.*

"Stay asleep girl, for as long as you can, after all you don't wanna be feeling like I am right now."

*Tara went over to the cabinet, and poured herself a strong glass of Royal blood.*

"Hopefully......this'll help....'cause I am not feelin' good at all, here's to the hung-over Gods."

*She said raising a glass.*

"And fuck you Pam."

*She said quietly, why in the hell did she have to dream about Pam....about her Maker's lips on her lips, about the way Pam's body felt on hers. It was like some secret for of torture, that she was making herself, indoor.*

"Fuck you both."

*She said drinking the blood in one gulp, and then pouring another.*

"Fuck us all."

*Tara said, taking another drink.*

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:41 pm