For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Past and Present..

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Past and Present.. Empty Past and Present..

Post by Willa Burrell Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Sitting on the throne Willa surveys the bar ,everything is running smoothly tonight .The band is on break and the box is playing Led Zeppelin’s Thank You one of her favorites .It takes her back to her high school days where she once got out from under the father’s guards watch and made her way with a few of her friends to ,that's right Merlottes .

****A few years ago****

Skipping school wasn’t what Willa would call one of her things she did often but when things got rough at home and she had to get away she and a few friends did just that .One warm summer day Willa had enough of everything school, home ,everything.She talked her best friends Denise,Nora and Betty into skipping the afternoon with her and going to Merlottes  so they could hang out without her daddy finding her .They scrambled into her Nora’s car and sped away ditching her guards along the way .All four were so excited to be skipping school and spending it together at Merlottes mostly because the big dance was coming up and they all wanted to talk about it ,the chatter started in the car ...

”Well you really have to have a date to go and we all know I don’t have one ..”Willa said

”No...you don’t have to have a date you can just come with us and still have a blast ..”Dee chimed in

”Yeah I don’t have a date ..yet ...and Im going ..”Nora added

”Come on Willa ...you have to come ..”Betty pleaded

”Wil ..your comin and thats that there is no more talk ..” Dee commanded

” Ok now thats settled how about dresses ?”Betty changed the subject

”Oh Look were here ..hold all talk about dresses until we get in and settled I don’t want to miss a thing ..”Nora said

”But I don’t have a dress cuz I am not going ..”Willa added again

”Shhh..be quiet were here ..”Dee hisses

”You be quiet ..geezee ..”Betty giggles

They all get out of the car and head in giggling all the way .They are met by a beautiful red head who ask them if they want a booth or a table and they choose a booth .Everyone gets settled and they all start talking at once bout the dresses they are going to wear . Dee is wearing a silver mini dress ,Betty a purple midlength cocktail dress , Nora has picked out s deep red tight long cocktail dress her mom just hates and Willa is going shopping it was decided .Their orders of cokes and fires and gravy came and they continued to chat about their boyfriends or lack there of ..

” You know having a boyfriend isn’t everything ..”Willa says smiling at her friends

”Your just saying that cuz you don’t have one ..”Betty returns back

” Shut your mouth ..I don’t have one neither and Im doing just fine ..”Nora shoots out

”We know it’s not everything but its allot and you guys would know that if you Betty would keep one around long enough to care and you Wil would even try ..”Dee interjects

Willa listened to her friends go on and on about whether it was high school acceptable to not have a boyfriend or if you were considered to be, a : like Betty a big ass slut  or b: like Wil a big ass prude...as the giggling fades out and the music fades in Willa finds herself back in  Fangtasia sitting upon the throne looking at the crowd she shakes her head as Led Zeppelin finishes their song and   Pantera starts pounding The Badge .

****The Present****

Willa gets up from the throne and starts to walk around the bar doing her rounds making sure everything is running well,plus she needed to clear her head .But walking around wasn’t cutting it she was still occupied with thoughts of the past .She thought about going over to the Excellence but then thought better of it ,that was in her past as well for now at least .Instead she went down to the Excellence’s cellar wondering if the powers that be had the notion to clean out the high end blood and wine blood .She followed the winding stair way down and into the cellar and bingo they hadn’t thought of that either .So she called Elsa on the phone..

“Elsa bring my car around back to the Excellence cellar door and wait for me I need your help taking some stock out ..”

“ Yes Miss ..Ill be right there ..”

As Elsa was bringing the car around Willa brought all the expensive bloods and wine bloods up to the door ,there were 25 crates between the two .She and Elsa packed her car with 22 and she gave Elsa the rest with a huge smile on her face ,she had paid for most of it after all . After she was done raiding the cellar of the Excellence she felt better ,stronger like she was taking charge  for her present plus it felt good being bad .And nothing was bad as  stealing from Pam and Eric that was as bad as bad could get and she felt so good doing it .She almost wanted to do other bad things like ...what ...she didn’t know but she knew she had to curb this feeling or it was going to get her in trouble .Instead she uncorked a Sevuir Outiu and  took two with her to drink for the rest of the night.If she couldn’t be bad in other ways she was going to get a little drink on with her high end blood and the Sevuir was just the blood wine to do it ,she heard anyway .She got back to the main bar and took the throne while drinking her blood wine and thought ..

“Its a damn good night ..”

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:38 am