For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Birds and The Bee's

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

The Birds and The Bee's Empty The Birds and The Bee's

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Jason had still not heard from Sookie in quite a while and since it was his day off he figured that he would take this time and visit her. It would only be a few hours before Andy called him again asking him to do another shift. With Violet keeping him awake till sunrise and then all the shifts at the police station Jason just wanted to sleep most days. Driving his police truck down the long dirt road to Sooks house as he tapped his finger on the steering wheel as he mimed a song stuck in his head.

A few moments later the house came into view as he screeched his truck to a halt as he hopped out and slammed the door closed as he jumped up the few steps to the front door and knocked on loudly.

"SOOK?.....SOOKIE YOU HERE?" he called out as he peered through the window.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

The Birds and The Bee's Empty Re: The Birds and The Bee's

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:23 pm

She groaned and rolled off of the couch, zombie walking towards the door. What was Jason doing here? Didn't he realize it was too early for visitors? She pushed the door open then groaned as the sunlight hit her in the face.

"Jason? What is it?"

Something had to be wrong. He wouldn't just be dropping by for no reason if something wasn't.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Jason waited until the door was open and it was only then when he saw Sookie that she looked like death gone cold.

"What's wrong Sooks? You sick or something?" he asked frowning.

'Is she pregnant? She doesn't look pregnant? She looks normal'

Jason didn't need an invitation as he stepped inside her house and closed the door swiftly behind him.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm

She rolled her eyes and popped him in the stomach while grumbling and walking to the kitchen. Pregnant? He must have had one too many scares in his life.

Shaking her head, she went to the cabinet and grabbed out two glasses before turning to him.

"I'm not pregnant. And I'm not having puppies, either." She raised her brow at him and grabbed down two cups before heading to the fridge to grab some tea. "I've been working doubles at work and I'm exhausted." Not to mention Alcide was keeping her up at night when he was here, not that she was complaining in any capacity.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Jason rubbed his stomach as Sookie nudged him in the stomach as his belt buckle nipped at his skin as he followed Sookie into the kitchen.

"So....So no Uncle Jason?" he asked her as he felt slightly defeated at that.

Being with Violet he knew that he would never have kids and he had already gotten used to that fact but it didn't mean that he couldn't still be an uncle.

"I wanna be an uncle before I am dead Sooks...I read this story in the paper, well it was the Hooters page and it said that if a girl wants to get knocked up she got to go on top and do this thing with her hips" as he began demonstrating as he circled his hips as he gazed down to watch himself.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:54 pm

She stared, her eyes not leaving his face as he wiggled his hips and stared at himself. How had they come from the same parents? She shook her head and reached out to touch his shoulder.

"Jason. JASON! Just... stop, okay?" Let out a sigh and poured them both glasses of tea.

"I've been with Alcide for a couple of months. I'm not having kids anytime soon. I'm not saying I don't want to have them, but... Right now? It's a bit too early in our relationship. Besides, I want to be an aunt and I don't see you making any babies."

She watched him, her brow raised, when a thought hit her. "Actually. Aren't you the one that was all pissed I was with Bill? And Eric? Didn't you have a problem with vamps? And now you're with Violet. Which means I'll never have nieces or nephews, either."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Jason stopped wiggling his hips as he frowned at Sookie as he pulled out a chair and sat himself in it as he accepted a glass of iced tea from Sookie and gulped a large mouthful down and cleared his throat.

"Eric and Bill were dicks Sooks. They were using you as their own personal fairy chocolate fountain, but without the chocolate I guess.Violet is European. She is different " he told her as he took another sip from his glass "Sooks. I had sex with so many women that you may have hundred of nieces and nephew's out there" he assured her as it dawned on him that he may already be a father.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:22 pm

She rolled her eyes. "And yet you want me to have kids so you can be involved? God, Jason, you're so selfish."

She shook her head and sighed before sipping her tea and settling into the chair at the table. "Okay, sorry. I'm being a bitch. I'm just.... I'm freaking exhausted." She ignored what he said about Eric and Bill. They had their faults, but so did she. She missed them. She still loved them, even if she shouldn't.

"Do you think you'll ever settle down with a girl and have kids, Jason?" She often wondered how they would be as parent's; Jason, being the apple of their daddy's eye and the light in their mama's, was sure to be a good dad if he ever got over himself. But she, on the other hand, never had a parent. Not really.

Well, that wasn't true... she had her Gran.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Jason shrugged at her statement about settling down and having kids. He was already settled down with Violet but they could never have kids.

"I don't know...I guess I never thought about having kids...Well except one time when Hoyt and I were talking about what we would name our sons. I like the name Earl, you know after granddaddy" he smirked a little.

It was then it really sunk in that he would never be a daddy and part of that stung him, attempting to distract himself he took a mouthful of his tea.

'I would have taught him to play football. I could teach him to be a good boy like daddy taught me to be'
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Being near Jason, and knowing him so well, made it so much easier for her to slip into his mind. She didn't bother shielding herself when he was around; most of his thoughts were simple enough. But this one made her heart hurt.

She reached over and grabbed his hand, giving it a squeeze as she sipped her tea. "It'll happen, one day. I'm sure down the road vampires will be able to adopt, and you and Violet could be parents. You'll be a good daddy, Jason. I know it."

She had talked to Kiara about the wolf/human thing before, and though she thought Alcide might be upset by not having wolves, the thought of having his babies made her... happy. She wanted a life with him. A human life, filled with sunshine and children, long nights on the porch. She sighed.

"I don't know if I'll ever be a mama, but I hope so."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 pm

"I guess....Maybe she can get pregnant? We just haven't...you know" he squirmed a little weirdly.

Grabbing his glass as he drained the rest of his tea and returned the empty glass to the table as he stood up straightening himself out.

"I should get going...I got to stop by and see Lafayette" he told her.

Walking around the table as he wrapped his arm around Sookie's shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"You will make a great mama Sooks" he whispered.

Turning as he headed for the door as he opened it and turned back to Sookie.

"Can I ask you something? Without you going all crazy ass fairy on me?" he asked smirking.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:52 pm

She was touched for the moment, then she raised her brow as he asked her not to go crazy on him.

"It depends? Does it have to do with my sex life? Or anything like that?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:54 pm

"No" he lied grinning.

He held the door open as he thought about his question.

"Are you sure you can't have puppies with Alcide?" he grinned.

Ducking his head as something was tossed at his head as he quickly closed the door behind him and ran for his truck.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

She stopped, her jaw dropped open, and then let out a shriek. She wasn't angry; in fact, she thought it was hilarious. But she would be damned if she told Jason that.

"YOU ASS! JUST WAIT! I'LL GET YOU BACK!"

She laughed as he sped out of the driveway, and shook her head as he fishtailed. He was an idiot, but he was her brother. And she wouldn't have him any other way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 am