For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

God Damned Vampers

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

God Damned Vampers Empty God Damned Vampers

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:48 pm

{He was pissed, fuming even. Getting out of his pickup, he slammed the door and took the stairs one at a time. His heavy feet slamming against the wood and making it shake. When he opened the door, he closed that hard too and stalked straight to the fridge. Opening it, he grabbed one of his beers and popped off the top. Taking a greedy pull, he hissed as it went down and shook his head.}

"Son of a bitch..."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

God Damned Vampers Empty Re: God Damned Vampers

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:54 pm

She had been sleeping the day away, just as she had done the day before when Jason had come over, and she was still tired. She didn't think that she'd EVER be untired again. Of course, maybe that was an exaggeration, but she didn't care. Not at this point.

So when the door slammed and she heard Alcide's curse, she jumped off of the couch and ran into the kitchen wearing one of Alcide's t-shirts and a pair of socks, nothing else. "Alcide, what's wrong?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:05 pm

{He hadn't realized she was home until she came bounding in the kitchen, eyes wide with shock and concern. He rubbed his forehead and sighed hard, setting the beer down after he took another long pull.}

"Sorry, I thought you were at work. Didn't mean to wake you."

{He moved over to her and kissed her temple, then kissed her lips softly. Resting his forehead against hers, he closed his eyes and held her to him.}

"I lost a man today. He was attacked by vampires last night. Said his wife found him..." {He shook his head against hers and growled, he was angry.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Her body shook against him slightly and she wrapped her arms around his huge body, pulling him as close to her as she could while pressing her lips against every piece of his chest she could find.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. Do... Do they know who did it?"

She knew he had hatred for vampires, but now it would be even worse. And she had a feeling that it would make the conversation she had been wanting to have with him even more intolerable. So she wouldn't bring it up right now; he wouldn't be okay with her being friends with Bill. She'd bring it up later.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:18 pm

{He grumbled and attempted to distract himself with her being so close, feeling so good against him. But his anger won out and he found his fists balling.}

"Of course not. This damn down has nothing but a force of Barney Fife's tryin' to be cops. No offense to your brother, but you know they don't have the resources. Even if they did, what would they do? Arrest them? Damn vampires think they run everything and can attack anyone. He was my best man, Sook! My BEST man. Worked hard, great guy...had a family."

{Anger coursed through him again and he growled, his eyes glowing. He was afraid he would frighten Sookie so he turned away from her and gripped the sink.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

He moved away from her and she frowned before moving closer to him. She didn't care that his eyes had changed colors or that his eyes had started glowing. She just knew that he was upset and she wanted to make it better.

"I know, I know, baby. I'm so sorry. What can I do? Does his wife need anything? Can I help them? You? What do I need to do?"

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:34 pm

{Hearing her plead to tell her what to do, he sighed and shrugged as he looked out the kitchen window.}

"There isn't much you can do, Sookie. I plan on paying her what I can from the time he worked with me, but it won't ever be the same for her. I just don't want to think about it anymore, not tonight....I want..."

{He turned to look at her, a look of heat in his eyes. He stepped forward two large steps and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her to his lips as he dipped his head to kiss her.}

"I want you..." {He said against her mouth and kissed her again and again, lifting her into his arms as he walked forward. Her back pressed against the wall as he pinned her between him and the wall.}

"I just want you..." {He said again as he broke the kiss to calm himself a bit.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm

She had started to speak again when he had grabbed her and said he wanted.... her. The fact that he wanted her would always amaze her, every time he said it. How did he want her?

"I'm yours," she answered breathlessly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and stared into his eyes. They were glowing, slightly yellow, and absolutely stunning. It looked like someone had put citrine in his eyes; absolutely breathtaking. "I'm always yours."

She finished the sentence by pressing her body closer to him and letting her lips move to his neck where she kissed, licked and nipped gently while rocking her hips against him.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:50 pm

{He grinned and kissed her again.} "Then I plan on reminding you why you are mine..."

{He moved back and held his arms around her as he continued to kiss her, walking towards the stairs for her bedroom. He was already hard for her and maybe she could make him forget all his frustrations just for a little while. He growled again before stepping up the stairs, holding her around his waist as he climbed them.}

{As he reached the top of the stairs, he paused to look into her eyes and said with everything he had, and meant it.} "I love you, Sookie Stackhouse. I have for a while now...and now that you're finally mine, I'm gonna show you that you made the right decision." {He kissed her again and entered the bedroom, closing the door with his foot.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:44 pm