For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Nightly music

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Nightly music  Empty Nightly music

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:32 am

She stopped running and laid on the ground of the wooded area. Her paw had began to hurt more. She had healed quite a bit but the running only irritated her injuries. She rested her head on her front leg and listened to the music the nightly bugs made. Closing her eyes, she began to relax and felt serene for the first time in a while. It was somewhere around 2am at this point but she was in no rush to fall asleep. Considering Tolvin refused her the extra dose she requested, she knew she would not sleep soundly. Or more than that, she was afraid she wouldn't. Her sleep was underestimated as she drifted off in tiger form.

~five hours later~

she was on him and sank her canines into his neck. The vile taste of his blood entering her mouth caused her to spit most out but swallowed some. It only fueled her anger more. She heard the sounds of his men entering the chamber and she continued to attack him. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed, causing ribs to break and her to roar out in pain. She swiped a paw at his face, leaving three long scratches that healed instantly. He gained control and rolled her off of him, sneering.

"Ah, little tigress wants to play?"

She just wanted to rip his throat out with her bare teeth. Growling a warning, the men came into the chamber and the collector stood.

"You will feast well tonight my men. Her blood is better than the finest wine. Has quite a kick too, you shall enjoy it...on me." He used his hand to show her off as a prize and the next thing she knew...there were three hungry vampires baring fang. They were not going to feed on her, she had had enough and she would fight to the death.

Baring her own canines with a vicious snarl, she got to her feet and waited for them. The first lunged at her and she caught him by the throat, biting down as jerking her head to the left, she felt his head separate and felt his body go limp against her.

"Shit sire! Did you see!?"

"Ah yes, she is a strong one." The collector said proudly. Her eyes met his and in her eyes she projected nothing but aggressive loathing. slowly circling the other two vampires, she waited until the perfect moment to rip their heads clean from their body. Holding the last severed neck in her mouth, she met the collectors eyes and let the head fall. Rearing her head back to roar, she looked back at him and he nodded slowly, grinning. He let out a small chuckle and then...he was gone. She looked around and sniffed the air for his scent.

He was...gone.

She was tossing and turning, her teeth exposed as she snarled in her sleep. Waking up to her own screaming, she realized she was laying in the woods, completely naked. She slowly rose to her feet and took in her surroundings, letting her senses guide her back to the estate. She remembered that was the day she escaped...or had he let her? She always feared he would one day find her. And now that she had Rajat...her fears were even more heightened.

She reached the edge of the woods and saw a chair there. On it was a draped robe and white rose. She grabbed the rose from the chair and ripped the flower from the stem, tossing them down. Ignoring the robe, she continued on. The sun had since began to rise and one of the guards moved towards her.

"Miss Sevti, we had strict orders to leave the..." She held up and hand to stop his talking. "I'm sure you did." She noticed his eyes had trouble staying on her face and grinned. "What, do you like?"

"I uh...we..." He cleared his throat and looked completely away from her. "We heard screaming and were just about to come check."

"I'm fine as you can clearly see."

"Not...exactly, miss. I mean I uh...are you injured?"

She cocked a brow. "Injured? Why would I be injured?"

He still avoided her gaze but slowly pointed at her body. When she looked down, it was then that she realized...she was covered in blood.

The pungent smell of vampire that had followed her was not her imagination from her dream, the taste of the blood in her mouth was not...her dream. It was then she realized she had killed a vampire in her sleep just as she had in her dream. Realizing it all made her sick and she couldn't refrain, knowing she had vampire blood in her mouth, she bent over and vomited. Dropping to her knees as she heaved, her fists balling into the ground.

"Mi-miss Sevti are you okay? Shall I get Mr Quinn?"

"No!" She said between heaves. "You will not." She finished and slowly stood, her mind reeling with the information she was handed. Her hands and lower arms had drops of blood but her body was covered. She moved towards the house, heading straight for a shower and maybe to barf more. She felt sick, really sick.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Nightly music  Empty Re: Nightly music

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:22 am

She passed Vincent and his reaction to her appearance only verified how awful she looked. She continued towards her room. "Not a word Vincent."

She ignored the murmurs and knew with John's staff that it would get back to him but at this point she didn't care. She was sick to her stomach with repulsion. She couldn't get to the shower fast enough, turning the knobs to let the scalding water rinse her body free from the blood. She could feel the struggle, taste the blood, feel the anger, smell the pungent smell...and all this time it had been real. She had killed a vampire in her sleep and didn't know how she felt about that.

She let the water run on her body until she felt her skin nearly blistering. Turning the knob on th cold, she scrubbed her skin with body wash and repeated it multiple times.

Exiting the shower, she slipped on a white tank and boy shorts. She went to the bedroom and curled up on the chair in the corner. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she wrapped her arms around her legs and stared into space, getting lost in her thoughts.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:41 am

As Quinn woke, he smelled something that alerted him immediately. He smelled vampire blood...and close by. He grabbed the gun from the bed-stand and rolled out of bed, dropping low to the floor. He pushed the door clear and saw the footprints. It took only moments to catch Tijgerian's scent mixed with the scent of the vampire blood. He tossed the gun back on the bed and moved to her rooms, knocking on the door.

"Sevti? Are you ok?"

He moved around the corner and saw her curled up in the chair. Something had happened but she did not look like she was in the mood to talk so he stepped inside the room, shutting the door and simply sat down and waited for her to be ready.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:57 am

She heard him enter but never looked at him. Encased in her own thoughts, she thought about the day she escaped the collector. But now that she thought about it more, he let her go...but why?

The realization that Rajat could be in danger made her shake with anger. After all this time she realized that he had let her go, she had been deceived in thinking she had escaped. He had other plans...and she knew that she would never outrun or escape her past. He was always haunting her dreams. What was his plan?

After a while she finally looked over at John. Shaking her head, she spoke softly. "I'm fine. You'll be happy to know there is one less vampire in the world." She grinned a bit and looked back out the window next to where she sat. The sun had she'd light and it was early morning. "How's Rajat? Did he sleep well?" She asked without looking at him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:26 am

He heard her joke about killing the vampire and smiled, then she asked about Rajat.

"Oh yes...he fell asleep during the last movie, so I helped Rochelle put him to bed. He seems to still be asleep. He made it through most of them, but that last one was just too much for him."

He stood and walked over, kissing her cheek and looking out the window with her.

"I hope you did not mind the courtesy of the robe. It was a cool morning for a human, and I thought you might have needed it after your run. You said you wanted a little space, so I am giving it to you, but remember that I am also here when you want me to be."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 am

She closed her eyes momentarily as he kissed her cheek. Looking over at him she shook her head. "Do you think of me as some fragile little thing you have to fix, John? Because I assure you, I am not." She moved off the chair and stood in front of him, inches from him.

"What has you grinning like a fool, when only a day ago you were drinking your sorrows away like some country song because I won't feel the way you want me to?" Her voice rose with each thing she said. "I know my own feelings John, I don't need you to tell me I won't admit it. I won't admit it because...." She paused, searching his eyes. "There is nothing to admit." She said softer than everything else.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:30 am

"I could never see you as fragile, Tig."

Quinn laughed and then smiled at her again.

"I am smiling because I realized something the other night. I know how I feel and I am fine with it. I realized that we all face life as we choose to. I choose to enjoy the time I have with you and Rajat. The past and future can go to hell because I am just going to enjoy today."

He kissed her cheek again, playing her admission over again in his mind. Yes...he could be patient. He would just enjoy the now...

"All I meant was that you are not alone here. We can spend time together as well, Sevti. I love that you are giving me time with Rajat, but I would also enjoy spending some time with you. No strings or expectations, just spending time together."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:51 am

She was thankful he didn't push her more but knew what he was saying was bullshit. "Sure John, sure." The smile on his lips annoying her more and more. She wondered if he had been the one to put her to bed that night but wasn't going to ask. When he kissed her cheek again she stepped back a bit to put distance between them, regaining control.

"You say that John, but you do have expectations. You expect me to love you. You expect us to be some big happy family. You expect me to submit. Let's be real John. None of it will happen. I'm just....I...."

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

"You say that John, but you do have expectations. You expect me to love you. You expect us to be some big happy family. You expect me to submit. Let's be real John. None of it will happen. I'm just....I...."

He held a finger to her lips, silencing her while never losing his smile.

"You really don't understand, Sevti. I expect only one thing. I have told you how I feel and I would like you to accept that fact. I am not going to push you into something you are not ready for, and I would never expect you to submit..."

He winked at her.

"What fun would that be?"

He let his fingers drop and stepped closer to her, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I never claimed to expect us to be a big happy family. We both know that something like that belongs in storybooks. A Family is something you fight for, you work for, and if you are lucky enough, you might even experience it for a while. It is a worthy goal, but a fleeting one. You say 'lets be real'. OK...lets be real about a few things and get them in the open air."

He took a breath and continued.

"Here is what is real, Sevti. We enjoy being together. We both love our son and want what is best for him and to keep him safe. We care for one another, but I am not going to bring storybook concepts of love and romance into this since we are 'keeping it real'. One more thing is real, Sevti. I told you how I felt, expecting nothing but for you to hear the words, and it terrifies you because you believe that somewhere down the line, you might feel the same."

He pressed her against the wall, trapping her hands above her as he crushed her lips with his own. He put all he felt into that kiss, taking control and owning her in that kiss. He did not relent until he felt her body soften for a moment, then pulled back, that knowing smile still on his face as he let her hands free.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 am

She stopped speaking when he pressed his fingers to her lips. She listened to him and narrowed her eyes. After patiently waiting for him to speak, she went to yell at him for saying she was terrified. She was anything but terrified. She was strong, she was confident, she was not weak.

He crushed his lips to hers, using both his hands to hold her wrists against the wall above her. He pressed himself against her, pinning her against the wall. She went to protest the kiss but he owned her and possessed her fully. She relented and softened for a moment before he moved back and grinned. She wanted to slap that grin off of his face.

"Don't flatter yourself John. I'm anything but terrified. Kissing me...like that....won't change a thing. I don't...I don't love you." Did she? Love made a person weak. Love made a person vulnerable. Something she never wanted to be.

She stepped closer to him and looked up into his eyes. "For the record, if I want to be kissed...I'll let you know."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:43 am

He grinned as he looked in her eyes and whispered.

"Ini adalah semangat yang ada di dalam ciuman yang memberikan untuk itu manisnya, itu adalah kasih sayang dalam ciuman yang menguduskan itu."
    It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

As he looked in her eyes, he could see the truth but knew that she was not ready to allow it to be, so he took a step back.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am

"Just stop talking, John."

He quoted something or another and she moved forward as he moved back. She was taking back control. Taking it back and never letting it go. She lifted the hem of her tank top and tossed it aside, revealing bare breasts. Her eyes never left his. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him towards the bed. After he was where she wanted him, she slowly crawled up his body and straddled him, moving her hips in a circular motion as she watched him. There was no playful smile, only heat in her eyes.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 pm

"Just stop talking, John."

He chuckled softly until she pulled her shirt free, then he felt silent. She pushed him back an onto the bed. He looked up at her with curiosity and saw the hunger in her eyes. It was then that he had the thought. She wanted to play hot and cold, well...two could play at that. He smiled as she rocked her hips, obviously trying to take control of things. He really must have hit a nerve. He took her by the hips, looking in her eyes and gripped her tightly.

"Anda bukan satu-satunya orang yang bisa memilih jalan yang kita ambil."
    "You are not the only one who can choose the path we take."

He shifted his weight, sliding her to the side and off of him. He looked to her eyes, his own hunger rising as he fought with himself. He wanted to toy with her just like she was toying with him, but damn she made it hard to follow through with the idea...
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:26 pm

She was surprised by his dismissal but knew he was attempting to show he was in control, which he was not. She laid on her back and chuckled, her hands gliding over her own body. "Suit yourself John, it may be best if I handle it myself. If you're not up...to the task." She emphasized the word 'up' and slid her fingertips into the waistband of her boy shorts, teasing her own body and watching him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 pm

He smiled as she laid next to him, teasing herself with a smirk on her face. He leaned in, circling one of her nipples with his tongue. The scent of her arousal was slowly building in the small room and it was taking it's toll. He let his hands trail along her bare skin, letting his nails scrape lightly across her belly as he slipped the tips of his fingers under the waistband, sliding them down to join her own hand, but found his hand being pushed away and he looked to her in confusion.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:42 pm

His tongue circled her nipple and caused it to pucker, hardening in arousal. She couldn't have him turning her on, so she focused on something else. Feeling his hands along her body and his attempt to discard her boy shorts, she shook her head and grabbed his hands to prevent him. She tsked him and grinned. "You don't think I would just give into you after you blatantly passed. I'm sure I can...manage."

With that, she lifted her leg and spread it out so that he had a nice view. She was still covered but she slipped her fingers lower into her underwear and let out a theatrical moan. She arched her back and knew she was getting to him. She was in control, yes...she was.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

He continued to kiss and lick at her nipples as his hand slid down her body, his nails grazing her thigh before getting slapped away. He growled in frustration and looked at the amused expression in her eyes mixed with her arousal. He moved over her, growling deeply as he stared into her eyes. He leaned in, crushing his lips to her own, feeling his own hunger taking more control.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 pm

She moved her hand as he got between her legs, pressing himself against her to show his excitement. She knew him too well. Grinning she swat his hands away and shook her head no. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she rolled them over and straddled him again.

"I see you finally want to see things my way." She rubbed herself against his hard on and bit her bottom lip, giving him another moan. "Oh John...." She moaned again and felt the throb of what lay beneath his pants.

She was in control.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 pm

His mind was now swimming with her scent and arousal, his more primal side taking hold as she once again rocked against him, her moans making him grin wickedly as she moved over him. He growled low, reaching up and raking her back with his nails, watching her reactions.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm

His nails raking her back nearly had her coming undone. She had to regain control. She moaned and interrupted it with a forced but real sounding yawn. She exaggerated it a bit and pouted.

"I should probably take a nap. It was a long night and I didn't sleep much. Maybe get another shower in and go to bed. You understand."

She rose off of him and brushed her hair off of her shoulder as she started towards the shower.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:32 pm

He looked after her in surprise, then he felt a sheepish grin form on his face. She had turned it around on him. He chuckled and growled after her playfully.

"You little fucking tease....I'll remember that next time."

He climbed from the bed, trying to ignore his condition as he walked towards her. He leaned in, kissing his favorite spot on her neck, nibbling a bit on the sensitive skin and whispering in her ear.

"I would be happy to join you if you'd like..."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 pm

She was stopped by his words and looked over her shoulder at him, grinning. She watched him move over towards her, his pants looking a bit strained from the bulge in his pants. His hands slid around her body and kissed at her neck. She looked straight ahead and grinned as she backed up to press her ass to his crotch. "I would...but Rajat...he needs you while I rest." She moved her hips slowly side to side as she spoke. Bending forward slightly to rub against him as she continued to speak.

"Just so...tired." She moved out of his arms and winked. "But you understand. No expectations or anything." She yawned again and smiled sweetly. Patting him on the shoulder, her eyes went down to his crotch then back up.

"Should get rid of that before it scares Rajat. Or Rochelle." Giving him one last wink, she walked backwards towards the shower.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

His resolve almost melted as she rubbed herself against him, teasing him further. He growled as she spoke, then smiled as he pictured her little secretary in full blush if she saw him like this. As she slipped into the bathroom, he growled to himself...

"Shower....right....ice cold shower..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 pm