For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

4 posters

The first night of forever

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The first night of forever - Page 2 Empty Re: The first night of forever

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am

She glared at him, hating this whole 'as your maker' bullshit. He had control over her and she couldn't rebel even if she really tried.

Instead she just found a chair to sit on and sat down, wiping her lips and licking the blood off her hand. Gods the blood tasted good. But it posed a problem if William kept other vampires away from her. She couldn't feed of any humans and it could mean total control over her. Not to mention... and she wouldn't admit it, but while she fed she'd begun to get turned on.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:36 am

Pacing back and forth he tried to re-evaluate the situation, it was not something that he expected to happen but he could use it to his advantage.

"Tell me love, how did my brother's blood taste?" he quizzed her curiously.

He dropped his fangs and bit down onto the palm of his hand and let the blood pool there as he cupped it to make sure no blood escaped.

"Does your body hunger for it love...Do you crave the blood of your Maker?" he teased.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 am

Kiara's eyes latched unto the blood in his hand. Damn her and her new-found hunger. She wanted that blood, it even smelled good and it if tasted half as good as it smelled she'd be happy.

It took her several moments to register his question. "His blood tasted amazing... silky and sweet, but perhaps it tasted even better because he hasn't been hitting me all night.....sir" she said, the last word coming out of her mouth with distaste because she was forced to be polite.

"I crave blood... but yours...is at the bottom of the list... if it's even on it...sir"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:00 pm

William craned his head to the side pondering his girl's words, but he did not retaliate with a slap to the face this time but he had something more planned.

"....From now on, you will not feed from another human nor another vampire....ever. You shall only feed from me if and when I permit it....As you Maker I command it" he ended with a sly smirk.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 pm

She leveled a nasty look at him. She knew that had to be coming. She rather starve than let blood induced feelings build for him. It was just a pity she couldn't die of starvation. She'd get weak and lethargic and maybe even delusional but she wouldn't die. Not unless she staked herself but she kept that idea to herself for later.

Despite the smell of his blood making her mouth water with the belly full of blood she had right now she wasn't attacking him for the blood, at least for now.

She just crossed her arms and sat like a petulant child in time out, not even meeting his gaze.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:18 pm

"Don't pout love, not very attractive for a woman your age" he mocked her.

He let his cloak flock around him as though he was a super villain from some sci-fi. 

"You will do what I say exactly when I say it, no questions asked. Understood?" he ended threateningly "No contact with the outside world other than though me" 
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 pm

She rolled her eyes. All restrictions she expected but was already planning ways around. William will learn real soon he couldn't control her like this. Animals never submitted unless they trusted and Satan would be learning to snowboard before she ever trusted William.

"Anything else? I take it you want me to bend over now and scream your name to make you feel all masculine?"
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:30 pm

"As tempting as that would be love, but you had quite a bit of my blood tonight so that shall happen when I want it to love" he grinned.

He turned from her and headed towards the double doors.

"Now come, let's see what you are made of" he smirked leaving her behind and headed out off the doors into the corridor.

He would show Kiara that he was a man not to be played, he would make her life a living hell. Plus, he would get to have a little fun with it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:33 pm

She sighed and followed him. William was sure full of himself and she would love nothing more than to knock him down a few pegs. But she also didn't want to spend all her energy and get hungry again, hunger now was the enemy.

"Oh joy..." she said sarcastically.
    King William
    King William

Post by King William Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:54 pm

William led Kiara down the corridor towards the den that Colin and Crispin used quite often but bypassed it towards another door. Standing outside he waited until his new progeny reached him.

"Welcome to your new home love" he smirked opening the door that opened up to a set of stairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 am