For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

On the hunt...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

On the hunt... Empty On the hunt...

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 am

She had gotten and early email from the warehouse the stock was not coming for this next delivery ,there was just no blood to be had .She quickly phoned Mr Quinns company and spoke to the manager and was told that they could not be Fangtasias main supplier at this time they were running out of blood as well ,the best they could do is quarter orders every three days .So Willa paid for eight weeks worth of blood and blood wines and hoped that they could cut it and it would have to do .

She called the head bar tenders on a conference call ....

"Ok this is the skinny guys we are running out of blood fast and we don't have much coming in ...our next order arrives tonight and it will be only a quarter of what we normally get so this is what will have to happen we will have to cut the blood ...I am not sure how we are going to do that with everything in bottles but its going to all have to be cut and go on tap ...Who has any idea how to cut it ,what with and how to keep it on tap when we have never had it on tap before ...anyone ?"

" John here ...I have an idea or 2 but Ill have to go to the bar and try them out ..."

"Ok John ..is there anyone else that wants to go in right now with John and I and try to make this work and not get killed tonight ?"

"Yeah count me in .."

"Sure Im in "

"Ill meet you guys there .."

"Looks like we are ll in so everyone get ready for work and well meet there in asap .."

Willa threw on some jeans and a yellow tee and her comfy heels and out the door she went to meet everyone at the bar ....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 am