For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

It never stops...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

It never stops... Empty It never stops...

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 6:17 pm

As she sits taking in the night Willa wonders if given time if Lafayette will change his mind .She knows she has to tell Tara and she knows she isn't going to take it well .This is why she is waiting outside for her to come home and is leaving the guys inside to eat their supper in peace.

Willa hears Tara's car coming down the drive she pushes herself up off the stairs and gets herself ready ...

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

It never stops... Empty Re: It never stops...

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm

*Tara notices Willa and immeaditly stops short, looking directly at her, she turns her music off and stops the car, her own body jerking forward awkwardly.*

"What's going on?"

*She asks getting out of the car hurried.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Willa took Tara's hand and lead her around back to where she had a nice little area made up .There was a fire in the pit and two chairs with a bottle of vodka and two glasses on a table between them .She took Tara and sat her down and handed her a glass ,she sat herself and took a glass as well ...

"Well there in just no good way to say this ...Lafayette came over unexpectedly and saw me feeding on Ian ...he freaked out ...HUGE...and I haven't been able to talk to him since ...he doesn't want anything to do with me and now how am I suppose to protect him ...What am I going to do Tara ...What the hell happened to him when he was in that dungeon ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm

*Tara shook her head, and exited the car after parking it, she took the drink and sat across from Willa, taking in all what she said.*

"So.....lemme get this straight.....Lafayette has no protection? That's what you're telling me?"

*Suddenly she felt like visiting Pam really bad, she was over worked and seriously under fucked, She sighed.*

"This could be....as issue...you realize...if La La is in danger and you're the only one who could protect him and now he does not want your protection...you see the issue?"
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Willa took a drink and looked at Tara and thought she was taking this way to calmly ...

"Yes that's what I'm telling you ..Well sort of what I'm telling you ...he still has protection he just doesn't want it ...Something awful must of happened to him in that dungeon at Fangtasia ...What am I suppose to do now Tara (as tears welled in her eyes ) I am at a loss I have tried everything since this happened .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

"Lafayette ain't never told me nothing about being in the dungeon....I am guess either A- He didn't want to re-visit it, or B- he already dealt with it and he was over it...this makes it seem like it's more like A at this point. Well you know what's going to come and what not, just exactly what am I supposed to do about this, you specifically told me, you were the only one who could accomplish this? What in the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

*Tara says downing her vodka.*

"If he dies...I am not going to be happy...do you have any clue what will happen to me, it's not like my family and me are exactly close."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Well that put a bit of a game changer on things if Tara didn't know what happened to Lafayette while he was held captive then how in the hell was she going to find out .She figured if she knew what happened then she could maybe help him and get back into his good graces again so she could protect him ,now what was she going to do ....

"All I told you is what I was told ..is that it had to be me ..and now without Lafayette to contact the Grans I don't know what to think ...I don't know what to do ...Is there any way you can contact Lafayette and try to talk to him ...get him to see that he needs protection if not from me them from you ...please Tara ...I am sure if you talk to him he will listen to you .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 pm

"Lately people aren't exactly in the let's all talk to Tara mood, in fact I have never been more out of the what the fuck is going on loop then now."

*Tara crosses her arms over her chest and shakes her head.*

"Something bad had to happen to him....it's not like Lafayette, to just say whatever and fuck everything up....he didn't mention anything to you? I mean we're vampires...he should know what the fuck we drink, something doesn't sound right...you know I haven't heard from Sam either...I think I know what to do...I'll see if I can get us some answers...since I have not been able to yet."

*This would give Tara another reason to see Pam, which was more then fine for Tara.*

"Let me see what I can do I have a few ideas...give me till this weekend okay?"

*Tara says a small smile creeping on her lips, that would give her the time to talk to Lafayette, and Pam, she was much more excited about the second option, which she kept secret, but she would also attempt to talk to Lafayette, maybe they could all touch base.*

"I have some idea on how we can find out what we need."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Willa took a deep breath and downed her drink ,she thought about Tara talking to Lafayette .She had hoped once she does that he would see that she has no choice but to drink human blood right now ...

"Well I hope you can come up with something because I'm all out of ideas ...I have tried everything ...he just tell me to go away and he does not want to see me any more ...so I stopped going over there and stopped calling ..I hope you can help him if nothing else .."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 7:48 pm

"If he won't tell us....well there is another option you know? I could always just ask, Sheriff Ass hole...and Pam....I mean one of them had to be the one to keep Lafayette in the first place, right? I mean we don't know what happened, but someone has to know."

*Tara asks, keeping her eyes on Willa.*

"Right?"

"Tara asks, lighting up a smoke.*

"We just find someone to tell us."
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm

It never once occurred to Willa that it was either Eric or Pam that kept Lafayette captive .For some reason she had thought it was some unknown vampire that did those horrible thing to him ...

"Eric or Pam did those things to Lafayette ?"

"Yes I guess it would have to be either one of them ...I never thought of it being one of them ...they really are monsters aren't they...for what reason would they have to hurt Lafayette so deeply ...Well Ill just have to ask ....that's not right ...poor Lafayette ...those bastards ..."
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Tue May 27, 2014 8:08 pm

"Monsters...yeah that's one way of putting it...I never even thought about it till now, but I don't even think that Pam has the time to torture people...considering she doesn't even like them...but then again they all do what Eric wants in the end...but I can't think...I mean....I'll find out. Whatever it is...I don't plan on liking it thought."

*Tara thought to herself, whatever she found out would be horrible. Either Pam had something she really didn't want to know, involving Lafayette. Or just like she thought stupid ass Eric had done something bad this time to her family.*

"How is your donor working out? I am still wishing we had more of a variety but...I get we have to take what we're gonna get...considering it's all we're getting, at least Bill is trying to help us...you know Eric and Pam didn't even call."

*Tara said shaking her head.*
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue May 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Willa knew she was going to find out that it was Eric that held and tortured Lafayette.And once Tara hears that she was going to go ballistic...

"Well maybe you don't want to hear what they did to him just the fact they did it is enough ..Hopefully you can get through to him without going through all the rough stuff..."

"Yes thank god Bill came through for us ....the guys are very nice ...I find them very interesting and great to talk to ...To bad Pam and Eric didn't care enough to ask if we were ok ...but that is kinda the norm isn't it ...I'm sure they expected us to come to them..."

Willa poured them another glass of vodka and took Tara by the hand and lead her into the house to get the guys so they could feed then spend the evening by the fire and figure out a way Lafayette would befriend Willa again ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 pm