For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Making New Friends

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Making New Friends Empty Making New Friends

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:24 am

Judith sat in the bar side of the establishment known as Fangtasia, seething in her anger.  William, her dearest William, had once again turned her away once she had held the mirror up to his she bitch, proving once again that she was not willing to fight for what he believed that they had.  He should have kissed her feet for doing such a thing, as harsh and hard as it was.  But no, once again he threw her away as if she had been a piece of gum that he scraped off the bottom of his shoe.  Well, no more.  She would no longer be William's plaything.  A toy that he could pick up whenever he felt bored.  She would no longer be his to play with.

The sound of the front door opening and a familiar scent caught her attention.  Turning to look at who had entered, Judith watched as Dexter made his way towards the bar.  A sly smirk spread across Judith's face and she turned back to her drink, feigning uninterest.  Why not have a bit of fun?  William no longer wanted her and she was still in her prime.  It was time to move on.

"If it isn't my big brother's lackey, Dexter.  You know I often wondered what it was that you did when you weren't busy shoving your nose up William's ass.  I have to admit, this never once came to mind."
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Making New Friends Empty Re: Making New Friends

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:53 am

Dexter took what time he had off and used it to his advantage. This included having a night off whilst the King sulked in his office and refused to see anyone. Not wanting to disobey he had given the guards their orders and had his cell on standby in case of emergencies. Dexter knew he would only have an hour or so before he was called back to the Compton Estate.

Opening the doors to Fangtasia Dexter headed straight for the bad and ordered his drink - bourbon, neat. Waiting for his drink to be brought to him he heard a familiar voice, craning his head he quickly spotted the King's sister.

"Well then Miss Judith. It appears that you do not know me as well as you think you do" he grinned accepting his drink from the bartender.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:24 am

Judith chuckled, a slight smile playing at her lips.  

"True, I really don't know you do I?  Although, I did have your drink pegged.  It's strong, designed to relieve the obvious stress that my brother has been putting you under; undoubtedly because of one of his moods, and that drink is positively boring.  Maybe one day, you'll find someone who can change that part about you.  Loosen you up a bit."

Judith motioned for Dexter to join her, hating to have to talk across a room.  She wasn't quite sure how much Dexter knew that William's mood had been her doing.  But, she was determined to find out.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:35 am

"Well I would say you were spot on about the drink part and of course the King's mood" he grinned sipping slowly on his bourbon.

Pulling out a chair as he sat next to her and sliding into the chair he drummed his fingers along the rim of the glass.

"Even if you are the King's sister. You know that I cannot tell you anything about the King" he ended sternly.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:46 am

Judith smiled slightly and crossed her legs at the knees, making sure that her foot brushed lightly against Dexter's leg as she did so.  

"I don't recall ever asking anything about my brother, specifically.  I merely stated that you seem stressed and, knowing that you work for William, I knew that he had to be the reason.  You forget, I have known him for over a hundred years.  But, enough about him Dexter.  Tonight, I am interested in you."
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Dexter raised his glass to his lips letting the amber liquid glide down his throat. When Miss Judith lived in the Compton mansion they had briefly spoken but had never had a full conversation.

"What are you after? You never spoke to me more than a few words before. So either you are up to something or you want something?" he teased.

Downing the rest of his drink he ordered another drink from the bar "And whatever the lady is having. And put it on my tab" he requested the bartender.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Judith shrugged her shoulders slightly, "My world revolved around William. Since he has dismissed me, yet again, I am saying to hell with him! And yes, you are right, I do want something. I want for you to help me celebrate my new life and to help me.....move on."

Looking up at the bartender, Judith ordered another glass of blood wine before looking back at Dexter, her most alluring smile never leaving her face.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Dexter chuckled again hearing Judith's words "So you spend over a 100 years with the King and you expect to move on from him just like that? You do know that he was engaged to be married, or well was until she ran off from the alter" he looked on expressionless.

Dexter pulled out a cigarette pack from his pocket and pulled out a silver lighter and placed it on the bar. Taking a cigarette out he lit the end and inhaled letting the tip glow a cherry red before exhaling.

"So I am guessing you are the one who made Miss Griffen dump the King at the altar?" he quizzed her.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Judith grinned, Dexter was smarter than your average human she had to give him credit for that.  Although she expected as much really; William would never hire a mere simpleton.

"You're right.  I did spend over 100 years with William and I will always love him.  But, he has proven that my love will never be returned again.  He no longer wants me in his life so, it's time that I accepted that and got one of my own.  Since I have never known anyone around here other than him, it's only natural that I would choose someone from his circle."

Judith's face never faltered as Dexter asked about the werebitch.  Well, now she knew that he was aware of what had happened at the church although how much of it that he knew she wasn't yet clear on.

"I did have a hand in the demise of their relationship, yes.  I merely pointed out a few facts but I never made her do anything that she didn't want to really.  She wasn't glamoured after all.  The choice to leave was hers, ultimately."
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Dexter was wise to many things and he knew what he was being played. It would only take a fool to fall for her charms and her good looks.

"His inner circle? What makes you think that I am part of the King's inner circle. I am merely his day man that is all" he lied.

Dexter knew a lot more about the King than what anyone realized.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Judith leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms across her chest, "I believe you just told me that you're a part of his inner circle.  I simply said that you are a part of his circle, his network if you will."

Shrugging her shoulders, Judith looked around the club as if she were becoming bored when, in truth, she was actually enjoying this little game of cat and mouse.  It had been more entertaining than she had initially expected it to be.  She decided that it was high time that she stopped being coy.

"Look Dexter, while it's been fun debating with you on what level villain that I am, I'm simply asking if you want to get out of here, go someplace else and have some fun.  I don't want to hear about William all night when I'm clearly trying to forget him.  So, what do you say?"

Judith wasn't sure if Dexter would take her up on her offer but, he was either going to be a weak link for William and, hopefully a good fuck, or she'd find someone else who would.  It was as simple as that.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Dexter drained the rest of his bourbon, reached into his pocket and pulled out a few notes and placed them on the bar.

"Very well....What did you have in mind Miss Vardamon?" he smirked sliding from his chair and offered her his arm.

Dexter had heard rumours of what Judith was like, he had done his research into her background when he was first alerted that she had moved into the Compton mansion.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Judith smiled and stood up, taking Dexter's offered arm.  She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him, her tongue sliding like silk into his mouth.  She placed a perfectly manicured finger gently on his lips, imploring him to shut up.

"What I have in mind doesn't involve any talking at all.  Now screaming is another matter.  I promise you that there will be plenty of that.  I'll get you to loosen up if it's the last thing I do before dawn."
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Dexter did not expect what Judith did next as his hands rested on her on her hips. Dexter grabbed Judith's hand that rested on his lips with a sly grin plastered across his face.

"Well Judith....I can be quite the biter.....Or so I am told" he grinned.

Winking to the bartender he led Judith from Fangtasia straight towards his car.

"....Now do you prefer the top or the bottom?" he teased.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Judith smiled, a look of surprise on her face as Dexter warned her about his biting habit. "A human biting a vampire.  Well, that has got to be a first.  I think we're going to get along famously."

She waited for Dexter to open the passenger side door before sliding in.  Once he had entered, Judith leaned over and nibbled gently at his earlobe.

"Top or bottom?  Sweetheart, you've got a lot to learn about vampires."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 am