For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What to do

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

What to do  Empty What to do

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:01 am

Willa was standing there with her mouth open, stunned and not knowing what to do .Lettie Mae was talking to herself ,more like chanting to herself up to the sky .At first it looked like she was talking to Tara again but then it turned scary and Willa didn’t know what to do .She tried to talk to Lettie Mae to calm her down but that only seemed to make it worse .The chanting only got louder and louder and faster and faster ...

“What did I do ...all I did was heal her and now she is freaking out ...who should I call ...If I call the Reverend Id be calling him away from his flock and maybe doing really something important ...what if I call Lafayette  he might come over to help me ...oh dear god what have I done ...I should have never given her my blood again but she was so burnt ...maybe I can get her to lie down , relax and go to sleep down here then I can watch her until the Reverend comes home ...ok here it goes ..”

With everything she had in her she tried to get Lettie Mae to  calm down but all she would do is chant , hold her arms up high and look into the sky .Willa was scared that she would never get her to calm down but one thing was for sure she was never going to give Lettie Mae her blood again ...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am