For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Art Of Sexploring

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

The Art Of Sexploring Empty The Art Of Sexploring

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Baby Vamp Monday Blog!!!
    So, I'm sexploring my options....*grins* But there is this pull towards Jason I don't quite understand. Maybe he feels the same? I like the idea of finding myself and discovering things about myself I never knew I could do or be. There are so many options now. College?, "Playing the field" as they say...maybe even a singing career. *laughs* I used to remember having so many goals and dreams, that now that I'm blessed with immortality seem to be possible. I have nothing but time (unless I meet the wrong end of a stake) But the point is things are happening for me. Kissing that guy and watching Jason leave with that girl, it awakened something in me. I wanted Jason, but I wanted my freedom. I hated the fact he was leaving with her and not me. I guess this is the part of finding myself and figuring out what I want. Guess only time will tell. *shrugs* On another note, I sure hope Bill is okay, he wasn't answering his cell earlier. Maybe he's too busy with meetings. I kinda like...no love being temporary Queen. I could learn to love this. *giggles* Stick around every Monday for TBDevoted Baby Vamp Blog!

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 11:11 pm