For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

THE TIME HAS COME.......

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

THE TIME HAS COME....... Empty THE TIME HAS COME.......

Post by Bill Compton Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm

We had passed an old portrait that was the leader of the Authority Roman. The silver that chained both my hands together burned into my wrists, searing away at my skin. Eric by my side, and we were lead to a set of double doors .... The guards opened the doors .... We were there to meet the Authority ... and possibly the True Death.

We were forced into some what of a meeting chamber, there sat around a table were the members of the Authority. I saw a child, i did not know his name. From a humans perspective he looked no older than 10 years old. But looks can be deceiving...he may be older than myself, or even Eric for that matter.

We were forced to our knees, with guards behind us. I could see Nora being restrained by another guard. I turned slightly and could see Eric fighting an inner battle with himself to save her from them.

A door opened and a man walked out dressed in a black suit and a red tie, the Guardian of the Authority...Roman. The other members of the Authority stood, he ignored us and continued to walk towards the table. He held a box within his hands. He opened the box, and from what i could see, it was a set of vampire teeth, he drew his own blood with them and seemed to use this sort of device to suck his blood into it.

The other members of the authority seemed to follow into a sort of ritual before the meeting where they all ingest some of his blood. Then he began to speak in some language that i had only heard about from Dieter Braun, about the Vampire Bible.

~Mr Compton. Mr Northman. To meet under these circumstances is a shame. One of several recent disappointments. And you think you know someone, you consider them an alley for centuries. And when they betray you they won't tell you why no matter how persuasive you can be~

At that moment, Nora was taken from the chamber pleading her innocence to the Guardian. I didn't need too see Eric's reaction to what was happening, he wanted to help her, but couldn't. Nora didn't want their relationship to be known to the Authority.

~Your in a real pickle hear boys. According to Nan Flannigan, (laughs) What is she called you guys...Fuck up 1 (pointing to me) and Fuck up 2 (pointing to Eric). You have made aggressive's errors. Rocket launchers on the main street...not to mention your so called Festival of Tolerance with humans attacked by vampires in full view of the media....Now Nan was no prize either, still she was Authority and that boys is the point. We are the Authority. I am the authority~

He was marking his territory by telling us that he had the power to end us both just for those reasons. And as that moment, thoughts were flying through my head....Jessica....Sookie. This was it...tonight Eric and I would meet the True Death. The Guardian and the other chancellors began debating about what should happen to us, some went against us and wanted the True Death, and some did not.

~Do you have anything to say before i pronounce sentence?~

He had pulled out a wooden stake. This was it, this was the moment that we were brought here for. We were about to meet the True Death. I searched my mind for a solution, anything to help both us escape this situation...Then it came too me!!!!!

"I offer you an exchange....Our lives in return for Russell Edgington"

~Russell Edgington is dead...she assured me of it, and the rest of the world on camera~

"Sheriff Northman and I consigned him to the ground. But we did not kill him....Tragic mistake"

This was it, this is what we needed too escape the True Death. A few moments of doubt placed in the chancellors minds, would they believe me? I did not know.

"Russell wants nothing more than annekay. If you would like your entire mainstreaming agenda and your administration too be completely obliterated...then by all means ignore me"

~I feel like staking you so f–king much right now!!!~

Raising the stake above me, this was it. It didn't work. I was about too meet the True Death. It was my time......

TO BE CONTINUED........

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 am