For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

On the hunt for information

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

On the hunt for information Empty On the hunt for information

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

It had been days since I'd heard from Bill, or even spoke to him. It was beginning to worry me and I couldn't reach him on his cell. I figured if he was in trouble or pain I'd feel it. I wondered if Pam knew anything since he was working with Eric. I was off from Merlotte's tonight so I dressed in my jeans and tank, tied my Nikes and headed out to Fangtasia, hoping for answers. Maybe even dinner.
    The bar was hopping and the parking lot was full. I grabbed my phone and headed into the bar, passing the line of customers waiting, lying to the security about having a meeting with Pam. I headed to her office and prayed I didn't interrupt anything.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

On the hunt for information Empty Re: On the hunt for information

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

She sat at her desk reviewing the latest paperwork, still wondering where the hell Eric was. He still hadn't returned her call. She began to worry that this time, there would be no getting over the fight. She rubbed her temples and tried to focus on everything but Eric, but it was hard. He was her best friend, her rock, her maker. He was the main thing holding her down to sanity most of the time. She heard a knock at her door and sighed. She was not in the mood for non sense tonight. "What is it?!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I heard her call out and opened the door to see her at her desk going over papers. "Pam, got a minute?" She looked up and didn't talk which I took as my invitation to start speaking. "Pam, I know Bill is working with Eric, but I haven't heard from him in a week or so now and I think something may be wrong. Have you heard from Eric." I looked at her waiting for an answer as I sat down in front of her desk in the open chair.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 pm

She looked up from her paperwork the minute Eric's name came from her mouth. She listened to her completely, racking her brain of where on earth Eric could be and with Bill for that matter. She leaned back in her chair and grinned. "Oh, Eric is with Daddy is he? Can't say I've talked to him at all. Bill hasn't told you anything?" Just then the door opened and in came Isaebel. She looked from Jessica to myself and blurted out. "Do you know where Eric is?" She looked at Isaebel and stood. {Isabel- I went to have a meeting with the Authority, while I was there I heard mention of Eric Northman and Bill Compton. They were speaking about True Death. What's going on Pam?} Pam felt sick inside. Eric...meeting the true death. This couldn't be happening. She looked at Isaebel then back to Jessica and sped out of the room. She went into the room where the blood donors lounged until their next customer. She summoned Jenny Stone and pulled her into the hallway. She caught her gaze. "I'm only there to interview the head of the Authority for the magazine VQ. If glamoured, I work at as a freelance writer for VQ. While there find what I can about Eric Northman and Bill Compton." She said as she programmed this into Jenny's head. If she was glamoured thats all she would know. She watched as Jenny turned and headed out with all the information of where to go and who to call. She sighed and turned for her office to tell Isabel and Jessica about what was going on. She nor Jessica could step foot there without being jailed right next to their makers. What on earth had Eric done to cause such events. One person came to mind. Bill Fucking Compton.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:38 am