For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Reviewing the Evidence

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Reviewing the Evidence Empty Reviewing the Evidence

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:52 pm

She drummed her nails on her desk eager to know what Jenny was able to uncover. She thought her plan was flawless, but the Authority was something big and hard to "get one over on". Jessica sat across from her chewing on her nails. "That's not attractive you know." Pam said as she turned her head and shook it. She leaned down and opened her desk drawer to retrieve her blood red lipstick and mirror to touch up the coat. Her door vibrated with a soft knock. With the blink of an eye she was opening it to see Jenny standing there. She pulled her in and looked at her. "Well....."
    Jenny Stone
    Jenny Stone

Reviewing the Evidence Empty Re: Reviewing the Evidence

Post by Jenny Stone Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

‎*always gets nervous in Pam's presence walking stiltedly into the office* Hey Pam its Jenny bringing that stuff you asked for from last night. *smiling nervously*
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I turned around and quickly stood waiting to hear the worst. I watched Pam and looked back to Jenny, whose heart was speeding. Vampires...or Pam must make her nervous. I didn't blame her Pam was not to be messed with. I folded my arms and kept quiet waiting to hear what was going on.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 pm

She grabbed the recorder and broach from Jenny's hand and walked to her desk and sat. She opened the broach and slid the USB part into the port in her laptop, then plugged the recorder in the side. She played the video and watched as Jenny entered the building. She made notes of all the guards, passages and important things, just in case. She knew he glamoured her due to the way he looked into her eyes, and sighed in relief when he sat back satisfied with her answer. She then played the recording. Smiling at the voice of Roman, he sounded full of Authority, and full of himself at times. She rolled her eyes at the boring fake interview and how he sounded oh so confident. Then his cell chimed. She leaned in to listen closer. {Mr.Northman is refusing to answer any more questions. Mr.Compton is threatening to help Russell if any harm comes to his progeny Jessica.} Roman yelled back into the phone. {Sir, he says Russell will kill all of us. We've done every torture procedure and he gives the same answers.....yes sir. Right away sir.} The interview ended. Pam looked up and gasped as a tear fell from her eye. His name left her lips in a whisper "Eric...."
    Jenny Stone
    Jenny Stone

Post by Jenny Stone Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

‎*stares at Pam watching as a pink tear forms then falls, I swallow my throat tightening, blinking back the tears and swallowing hard* Ummm Pam I know you are busy but do you need anything else from me? *Backing away from the desk feeling the emotion grow in the room, the basic need for flight kicking in*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 pm

I watched almost in horror as Pam let a tear fall. I felt a lump in my throat. If Pam was afraid, I feared things would not turn out as well as we hoped. I cleared my throat to fight back the urges and asked. "So, what do we do now?"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Pam looked at Jenny and shook her head motioning with her hand. "You're dismissed" She said as she wiped the tear away. She looked at Jessica and sighed. "We go there and demand they be released. We can threaten to expose the Authority in a bad light...unless you've got a better plan."
    Jenny Stone
    Jenny Stone

Post by Jenny Stone Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

*smiles and turns on my heel making a hasty retreat* Good Night Pam and Jessica

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 pm

I sat up and got closer to the edge of my seat excited at the thought of busting in and saving our makers. I felt powerful. Then not so much..."But Pam, how? We'd be killed right? We threaten them and then they just stake us. Then Bill and Eric are no better then they are now." The look on her face told me to shut up and just go along with it..."Okay, lets do it then. When and what time? And um...what do I wear?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 am