For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Love <3

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Love <3 Empty Love <3

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

By request of a very lovely friend of mine, our topic is LOVE. As you know there are many types of love....lets go through them shall we.
    *crosses leg over the other and smiles*

The first type of love is unconditional, stronger than any human bond, Maker/Progeny Love. This love can never be weathered or changed, most of the time never broken. Sure you have Love-Hate relationships such as Bill and Lorena for instance, but let's face it. She was three kinds of crazy wrapped into one nutshell and Bill is a sensitive overgrown teenager, a vampire with human feelings....now thats a sight. The maker/progeny love can be many types of ways. That of a parent and child, lovers, siblings, or just plain friends. Eric in some ways are all the above for me. Except for the sibling one (he's got his hands "full" with his sister Nora.) I'll always love and care for Eric in every way I can. He gave me the one thing I wanted...he gave me life. One worth living. Not one day goes by that I don't thank him for it.

The second type of love is what you humans call "True Love" Or soulmates...Sorry to bust y'alls bubbles but I have no fuckin clue as to what the hell this kind of love is. I guess you'd say its something humans use as an excuse to act like idiots and say "Love makes you do crazy things" well sorry, but I don't buy that. Then what really amuses me is when said relationships don't work out it "just wasn't meant to be"...but you are soulmates so it should have? Right...such a contradicition. I'll never understand human feelings. Back when I was human, love was mainly paid for. There was no such thing as True Love, it was strictly business.

Family love is similar (I guess) to maker/progeny love. Its a deep bond, but in human families I've observed sometimes its very easy to cut someone you love out of your life. It hurts, but I've seen humans cry more over the loss of a dog than losing touch with a family member they've banished from their lives. As many years as I've been a vampire, the human race always amazes me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm